The Devil.
终极销手
He’s on the phone with Watson. You can go on back.
他在打电♥话♥ 进去吧
He’s the reason we never make our quota on Zoloft.
就因为他 我们的左洛复销量总是不达标
Is he going in? What a dick!
他是要进去吗 这臭小子
If we can show 5% gains monthly, we’re going to the promised land.
每月销♥售♥额增长5% 就能去应许之地
The promised land?
应许之地
Chicago.
芝加哥
Civilization. Culture.
历史文化名城
And not incidentally, my wife and kids.
最重要的是 我老婆孩子在那儿
Only the great and near-great get Chicago,
只有你这样的精英能调去芝城
but I got a hunch that you and your swinging dick
我能不能回家
might be my ticket to the big leagues.
就看你的鸡♥巴♥争不争气了
Good morning.
早上好
Doctor only sees new reps who bring a lunch.
医生只在午餐中见新销♥售♥员
Here’s a list of available dates.
这是他的日程表
The first one is in five weeks. Great.
最早是五周后 好
Here’s a list of approved foods, no sushi, no salads.
这是食单 禁寿司和沙拉
No salads.
禁沙拉
Leave your samples with me.
样品留下吧
Hi. Five weeks.
你好 等五周
You’re going to like me.
你会喜欢我的
I beg your pardon?
什么
Sooner or later, everybody does. You wanna know why?
我人人爱 早晚的事 知道为什么吗
‘Cause I’ll do whatever it takes to make that happen. I’m very trainable.
因为我百折不挠 越挫越勇
What’s your name? Gail. Five weeks.
请问你芳名是 盖尔 等五周
Oh, Gail, that’s not fair.
这不公平 盖尔
I’m laying myself bare here.
我这么坦诚
I’m revealing my true vulnerability. And now you’re stonewalling me.
把缺点都告诉你了 你却这么冷冰冰地拒绝
Is that fair?
公平吗
That’s not fair. You stay out of this.
不公平吧 你别管闲事
Look at you angels of mercy! How do the docs get any work done around here?
两位仁慈的天使 医生们是怎么完成这里的工作的
Fine. What do you want?
好吧 你想怎样
I just want you to let me leave my samples where he’ll see them.
让我把样品放到他能看到的地方
‘Cause otherwise, you’re gonna throw them away after I leave.
否则我走后你还得多扔几盒
Gail. No sushi, no salads.
盖尔 禁寿司和色拉
Who let you back here?
谁让你进来的
Oh! Dr. Knight! Do you know that prescribing Zithromax for ear infections,
奈特医生 您知道治中耳炎的希舒美吗
diarrhea and… Cindy! Can you deal with this, please?
可以降低腹泻概率 辛蒂 你来处理这个情况
How about a pen? Do you want a pen?
送你支笔好吗 你要不要一支笔
Okay, Prince Charming, time’s up.
好了 白马王子 时间到了
Wow! That is a long handle!
拉杆挺长的
Would you like a pen? Thanks.
想要支笔吗 谢谢
Purple.
紫色的
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
I got something for you today.
今天给你带了点东西
Wait, I think… Yup. There’s another one for you, too!
等等 我想想 对了 还有一束是给你的
The thing about these pens is that they have tiny little point tips on them,
这些笔有小小的针尖
and then I end up pressing too hard, and…
我要用力压
Hello, gorgeous.
美女你好
Jamie! Jamie, they’re beautiful!
杰米 好漂亮的花
Hey, Lisa!
你好 丽莎
Okay, this may have worked for you in the past, but let me lay it out.
好吧 也许以前你这招用很奏效 但是我要跟你申明
I became a rep for one reason, doctors.
我成为销♥售♥代表只为一个原因 钓医生
To meet doctors, fraternize with doctors, breed with doctors.
邂逅医生 和医生做朋友 和医生生孩子
So next time you see me in the field, don’t ask for a handout.
下次见到我 别再献殷勤了
It’s just awkward.
会很尴尬
I want Chicago, Randall.
我想去芝加哥 兰德尔
And right now, you’re not making it happen!
你现在这样 我们可去不了
You’re 20% below your quota for Z,
希舒美你有差两成没达标
you’re 45% below your quota for Zoloft!
左洛复你差百分之四十五
You want me off your ass, you punk?
你想让我给你支招吗 废物
There’s your answer.
那就是答案
He’s got toddlers taking Prozac. He’s got dogs taking Prozac.
他能够让幼儿吃百忧解 让狗吃百忧解
He’d have rocks taking Prozac if they paid cash.
要是石头能付钱 他也能让石头吃
And by the way, you want one doctor to start writing Zoloft?
顺便提下 如果你想让医生开左洛复
It’s the guy standing next to him.
就去找他旁边的男人
Knight? Knight.
奈特 是的
Hannigan’s butt buddy.
他和汉尼根很亲密
But I swear, he starts writing it, the rest of the docs will follow.
不过要是他开始开这些药 其他医生会跟着开的
And Windy City, here we come.
然后我们就可以去芝加哥了
Dr. Knight. Hey, I’m very late.
奈特医生 我要迟到了
One thousand dollars. Excuse me?
一千美元 什么
It’s a check for $1,000. For what?
一千美元的支票 干什么的
For a special Pfizer preceptorship.
辉瑞制药公♥司♥特别提供实习
For me to shadow you, learn your practice,
让我跟着你 进行调研
and better serve the needs of doctors.
以便能更好地迎合医生的需求
Are you bribing me?
你是在贿赂我吗
No, Doctor, no.
不 医生
It’s a special Pfizer preceptorship for me to shadow you.
是辉瑞制药公♥司♥特别提供实习 让我跟随你
Is this a joke?
你不是在开玩笑吧
If you think $1,000 is a joke.
如果你觉得一千美元只是个玩笑
That’s 33% fewer phone calls at 4:00 a. m…
让凌晨四点前来电少三分之一
I’d write a lot more of your scrip if I were a regularly paid consultant.
我做常规咨♥询♥顾问 我会开更多辉瑞的药
Well, you know, we can talk to them about that.
这个我们可以和他们谈的
They spend $5 billion a year on marketing, right?
你们每年花五十亿在市场营销上 对吧
Instead of flying me to Cancún and making me sit through
他们却让我去坎昆
some bullshit, nonsense, peer-to-peer conference,
参加满是胡言的点对点会议
just give me half that money in cash.
直接给我一半现金得了
Yeah, but Cancún… Dr. Knight,
对 但坎昆… 奈特医生
Mrs. Putney’s on the phone. Excuse me. Sorry.
佩吉来电♥话♥了 借过 不好意思
Her daughter has to sing on Friday. They’re doing Bye Bye Birdie,
她女儿周五要唱《再见伯迪》
and she’s playing Kim, and she wondered if you could call in an antibiotic?
她饰演金 她问你是否能开抗生素
Sure. Why not? Okay, thanks.
当然可以 好的 谢谢
This can’t be right. Janice? Janice?
这不可能 珍妮丝 珍妮丝
A 26-year-old needs Parkinson’s medication?
二十六岁的人需要帕金斯的药吗
Beth wrote that one up.
贝丝写的
All right, look, if a patient asks, you’re an intern, okay?
病人问起的话 就说你是实习的 好吗
Yeah. Can I take notes?
好的 我能记笔记吗
Sure. Why not? All right.
当然 好吧
Hey. I’m Dr. Knight.
你好 我是奈特医生
Maggie Murdock.
我是玛吉·莫多克
So your file says, “Kind of an emergency. ” -Yeah.
资料上写”有点紧急” 是的
My apartment was burgled yesterday, and they took my Parkinson’s meds.
昨天我的公♥寓♥遭窃 小偷把治疗帕金森病的药拿走了
But my symptoms are pretty good today, so it’s “kind of an emergency. ”
但我今天情况很好 所以是”有点”紧急
I know your Lilly rep, Trey Hannigan?
我认识礼来制药公♥司♥的特雷·汉尼根
He asked Cindy to squeeze me in, so…
所以他给我安排了…
Yeah, Trey’s a great guy.
对 特雷是个不错的人
Oh. Well, I wouldn’t say that.
我可不这么认为
So, monotherapy?
单药物治疗吗
Yep. Sinemet CR, 50 milligrams, two times a day,
对 息宁控释片五十毫克 一天两次
plus Domperidone to cut the nausea, 10 milligrams, three times a day.
治疗恶心的吗丁啉 一天三次 每次十毫克
Artane for the tremor, two milligrams, a whole tablet, three times a day.
缓解震颤的药物安坦两毫克 一次一粒 一天三次
And Prozac, so that I’m not too bummed
还有百忧解 以至于我不会因为
about having a major degenerative disorder at 26.
自己二十六岁 就患上退化性疾病而抓狂
Forty milligrams, once, in the morning.
四毫克 早上一次
Zoloft has fewer side effects.
左洛复的副作用更少
I’m sorry, who are you?
不好意思 你是哪位
Jamie Randall.
杰米·兰德尔
Oh.
你好
Intern.
我是实习生
So, early-onset Parkinson’s. That’s pretty rare.
年纪轻轻就患上帕金森病 这真罕见
Yeah, yeah, yeah. First they thought it was essential tremor,
是啊 最初诊断 只是良性原发性颤抖症
then Wilson’s disease,
然后说是遗传性疾病
then Huntington’s.
再然后是慢性进行性舞蹈病
Then, they tested for MAS, PSP, syphilis.
然后就进行性核上眼神经麻痹症以及梅毒进行了检查
I was very glad for a negative on that one.
测试出来无性病的那晚我高兴极了
I didn’t really relish the thought of feeling like a 19th century slut.
我可不想成为十九世纪的荡♥妇♥
Let’s see. Then, there was brain tumor week, which was very scary.
再然后被怀疑是脑部肿瘤 真可怕
And then six months chasing obscure dystonias,
然后又花了六个月检查肌张力障碍
but, no, it just turned out to be good, old-fashioned Parkinson’s.
最后确诊为帕金森病