I can’t ask you to do that.
我不能让你做这些
You didn’t.
不用你开口
let’s just say in some
假设
alternate universe, there’s a couple that’s just like us, okay?
在其他世界有对我们这样的情侣
Only she’s healthy and he’s perfect.
只不过她很健康 而他很完美
And their world is about how much money that they’re gonna spend on vacation,
他们的生活整天围绕着 度假要花多少钱
or who’s in a bad mood that day,
那天谁不高兴了
or whether they feel guilty about having a cleaning lady.
是否该为请清洁女工而内疚
I don’t want to be those people.
我不想成为那样的人
I want us.
我只想要我们自己
You.
要你
This.
要现在这样
I used to worry a lot about who I’d be when I grew up.
以前我总烦恼长大后会变成怎样的人
You know, like how much money I’d make or…
或者能赚多少钱
Someday I’d become some big deal.
某天成为一个大人物
Sometimes the thing you most want doesn’t happen.
有时候你最渴望的事情不会发生
And sometimes the thing you never expect to happen, does.
有时候会你没想过的事恰恰发生了
Like giving up my job in Chicago and everything,
比如放弃去芝加哥还有其他的一切
and deciding to stay and apply to med school.
决定留下来 申请医学院
I don’t know.
我说不清
You meet thousands of people,
你遇见千千万万个人
and none of them really touch you.
但没有一个能触动你
And then you meet one person,
然后你遇见一个人
and your life is changed forever.
你的生活从此改变了 永远地改变了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!