Stan, I’d love to. I don’t think I can. I’m feeling a little…
斯坦 我想去 可我恐怕不能去
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Yes, Stan, it’s me, Jamie.
斯坦 我是杰米
I’ll totally be there. See you later. Bye.
我肯定到 回头见
Hey, you and I are going to a pajama party.
你和我要去参加睡衣派对了
So, you should get ready, ’cause I’m in pajamas.
你应该准备准备 我穿着睡衣呢
I’m having second thoughts, Jamie.
我在想 杰米
I haven’t been to a pajama party since 4th grade.
我从四年级起就没参加过睡衣派对了
What if people start taking their clothes off?
要是大家都脱衣服了怎么办
Oh, my God! I didn’t want to come here in the first place.
天哪 我本来就不想来
You’re the one who wanted to come.
是你非要来的
Will people have to see me naked?
大家要看我的裸体
I can’t even pee in front of other people.
我甚至都没法在别人面前尿尿
You have a beautiful body.
你身体很美
I don’t know how many times I have to tell you, you have a beautiful body.
不知道我得告诉你多少次 你身体很美
It’s actually very upsetting when you say that.
其实你这么说时我并不高兴
Well, look who’s here!
看看谁来了
How working class. Love it.
多么工人阶级啊 我喜欢
Come in.
进来吧
How the fuck am I supposed to do good medicine on 50 patients a day?
每天接待五十个病人 我他妈怎么能行好医
Plus rounds.
还有过来看看的
And phone calls every day with family… Fucking idiots,
还有每天的家属电♥话♥ 一群他妈白♥痴♥
telling you, “No, you’re wrong,”
打电♥话♥来说 不不 你错了
because they looked it up on the Internet.
因为他们在网上查过了
I fight over billing, I fight over prescription coverage.
我在各种账单 药方中挣扎
The insurance companies are dedicated to not paying you.
保险公♥司♥致力于不付你钱
And the big law firms, man, they’re just waiting.
而那些大型律师行 他们就等着
They’re just betting you’re going to make that one big mistake.
他们赌你会犯下一个大错
This profession for me, it was a higher calling.
我是怀着崇高理想来当医生的
You know? Make people’s lives better.
我是想让人们能过得更好
And look at me.
但看看我现在
Here they are, for Christ’s sake.
天哪 总算找到你们了
Randall, get up from the floor! Come with me.
兰德尔 起来 跟我来
Come with me. Come on! Come on!
跟我来 走吧 走吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you all right?
你没事吧
Go forth, my son. Be fruitful and multiply.
去吧 孩子 多多播撒爱的种子
The thing about the software business is it’s very, very volatile.
想想那些软件 非常非常不稳定
You never know where the financial model’s going to go.
你永远不知道财政模式的走势
It changes every six months.
软件生意半年一变
And you never know what these hospitals are gonna want.
你永远也不知道那些医院到底要什么
One day it’s peer-to-peer connectivity,
头一天 它们想要对等连接系统
then next it’s top-down integration with their preexisting infrastructure.
第二天 就想要自上而下整合系统
You can touch them, if you want.
你想摸可以摸
Thank you.
谢谢
This way. You’ll see. No, no, no.
你马上就知道了 别这样
I don’t think we should do this. I have a surprise for you.
我觉得我们不应该这样做 我有个惊喜给你
No, no, no. Turn around. I’ve got a surprise.
不 转过身去 有个惊喜给你
This is my homegirl, Khae.
这是我的密友 凯
She’s Thai.
她是泰国人
And I’m Thai-curious.
而我对泰国很有兴趣
She’s Jamie-curious.
她对杰米很感兴趣
So am I. No, no, wait. I don’t…
我也是 等等 我不
Did I mention that I just took my company public?
我有没有说过我的公♥司♥刚刚上市
It’s a pretty exciting thing
那真让人兴奋
because you work on something for so long,
因为你为它筹备了那么久
and then when it comes, it’s…
然后最终
You know, you see the fruits bear…
看到了胜利的果实
Okay! So, I really have mixed feelings about this.
好吧 我对此真有点百感交集
We like Jamie.
我们都喜欢杰米
We like Jamie very much.
我们都很喜欢杰米
What’s wrong?
怎么了
Sorry! I’m sorry!
抱歉
Josh! Be careful.
乔什 小心点
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Josh! Ow!
乔什
Josh! Oh!
乔什
Wait! We were just talking!
等等 我们只是在聊天
Hi. Hi. We got to go.
你好 你好 我们得走了
Now? Josh!
现在就走吗 乔什
It was a pleasure to meet you. Very nice to meet you.
很高兴遇到你 我也是
We’ll keep in touch.
保持联♥系♥
It feels like a frozen Popsicle.
它就像根冰棍
Shit. I didn’t know that could even happen.
妈的 竟然能发生有这种事
It’s very rare, but it happens.
很少见 但的确有可能
Do you think they’ll have to amputate? Shut the fuck up, Josh, and drive!
你觉得用截掉吗 闭嘴 乔什 好好开车
Bad joke.
真是个冷笑话
Fuck! Sorry. I was looking for the shift!
对不起 我只是 我只是在找变速箱
So fucking… Sorry.
该死的 对不起
You know, for whatever it’s worth,
不过这些都值了
this has truly been the best night of my life.
今天真的是我最棒的一夜
That’s wonderful.
太好了
No, seriously. I’m not even kidding.
不 认真的 我没开玩笑
And I have you to thank for it.
我想要谢谢你
I mean, I never thought I would have an experience like this ever in my life.
我今生从没想过能有今晚这种经历
And this is the incredible thing. This is why I’m so happy right now.
这真的太美妙了 我现在这么高兴
Because I fucked that girl.
是因为 我♥干♥了那个女孩
Oh, my shit, I fucked that girl!
我的天哪 我♥干♥了那个女孩
And I’m thinking to myself,
我心里在想
“Oh, my God, this is empty! I feel absolutely nothing at all! ”
天哪 这就是无爱的性 我什么感觉都没有
That’s great, Josh. Yeah.
乔什 这很好 没错
All those years I was so jealous of you for having empty sex,
这么多年 我一直羡慕你有无爱的性
and now I was the one having the empty sex,
现在终于轮到我玩了
and I realized in that moment that if I hadn’t experienced it,
那一刻我意识到 如果我从没经历过
I wouldn’t have known how much I didn’t want it. You know?
我绝不会知道我有多么讨厌它
And now I can go back home to Farrah and feel really good about myself
现在我可以回到芙拉身边 今生今世第一次
for the first time in my entire life.
觉得自己真的很好
And it’s all because of you, Jamie.
这都是托你的福 杰米
It’s all because of my big brother Jamie,
这都是因为我的哥哥
with the enormous cock that won’t go down!
巨柱擎天 金枪不倒的杰米
So thank you, brother!
所以谢谢你 哥哥
Sorry! My bad!
抱歉 我的错
Plus, my Pfizer stock’s up 40%.
对了 我有辉瑞股票涨了40%
Can I help you? I’m having a drug reaction.
怎么了 我有药物不良反应
What kind of drug reaction?
什么不良反应
Just take a seat and we’ll be right with you.
找个位子坐下 一会儿叫你
What?
怎么了
Chicago.
芝加哥
I got it.
我可以去了
Dude. Congratulations! That is unbelievable.
恭喜 真是太棒了
Jamie, that’s everything that you’ve wanted. That’s incredible, man.
杰米 那是你的梦想 这真是太棒了
I’m very proud of you. I’m not surprised, but I am very proud of you.
我为你自豪 我很惊讶 但我为你自豪
You know who’s going to be thrilled, is Mom and Dad.
爸妈也会很兴奋的
Jamie Randall makes good. That’s incredible, man.
杰米·兰德尔成功了 这真是太棒了
You should be very, very proud of yourself.
你应该为自己感到骄傲
If you’re going to serve beef bourguignon,
如果想吃红酒烩牛肉
you should at least offer a proper Burgundy.
至少应该用瓶像样的红酒
Or a Pinot, for Christ’s sake.
至少得是皮诺吧 天哪
Randall.
兰德尔
Maggie.
玛吉
Oh, I’m sorry. This is Jeremy.
抱歉 这是杰里米
Justin. Justin! Justin.
贾斯汀 贾斯汀 贾斯汀
I’ll go get the car.
我去取车
That would be great, Justin.
好的 贾斯汀
I… I was…
我一直给你
I tried to call you…
我给你打过电♥话♥ 我…
I’m with someone.
我有男朋友了
Yeah, I can see that.
我看到了
So…
那么
How are you?
你好吗
I’m good.
我很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!