Are you sure?
今晚听到的
I heard it in the opera tonight.
奇怪,我感觉我听过
Funny, I have a feeling
I’ve heard it somewhere before…
但不像是歌♥剧
…and I don’t think it was at the opera.
作家都是互相抄袭
Well, those composers,
I guess they all steal from each other.
晚安,宝贝
晚安,爸爸
-Good night, darling.
-Good night, Papa.
如果你是吉普赛乐团的
他们在14号♥房♥
If you are one of the gypsies,
they are in Suite 14.
下午好,法那肯先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Flannagan.
下午好
Hi.
下午好,先生们
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
没什么改变嘛
I see nothing has changed.
他们的组合所向披靡,何必浪费时间
Once you’ve got a winning combination,
why mess around with it?
帮你拿大衣好吗
我想穿着
-Can I take your coat?
-No thanks, I’d rather keep it on.
天气很暖
Isn’t it rather warm
for this time of the year?
我经常感冒,特别是夏天
I catch a lot of colds.
Especially in the summer.
那该少吹风
Well, we must watch out for the drafts.
如此美丽
“C’est si bon”
这是西伯利亚貂皮
This is Siberian ermine, you know.
很贵的
Quite expensive.
哪来的
西伯利亚
-Where’d it come from?
-Siberia.
我是说谁送的
I mean, who gave it to you?
一个朋友,很大方
A friend. Very generous.
很有钱,做进出口
Very rich. Export-import.
进出口?
Export-import?
进出口什么?
What does he export
and what does he import?
出口香水,进口香焦
He exports perfume,
and he imports bananas.
那很赚钱
There’s a fortune in it.
一瓶香水换12根香焦
Do you realize that for one bottle
of perfume you get 12 bananas?
12根香焦换一瓶
Twelve bananas for one bottle of….
听起来不怎么赚钱
Doesn’t sound like such a hot deal to me.
是一小瓶香水,香焦却很大
But it’s a tiny bottle of perfume,
and very large bananas.
之前我还有件黑貂皮衣
I had a sable coat before that.
他很大方嘛
是另一个男人送的
-He is generous.
-That was from another man.
另一个?
Another man?
英国人,一个男爵
An Englishman.
As a matter of fact, he was a duke.
是真的吗
You don’t say?
当然,城♥堡♥、骏马、猎犬
Oh, yes, castles and horses and hounds.
我们去年在瑞士过圣诞
We spent last Christmas in Switzerland.
一切都很顺利,直到他威胁要跳马特洪峰
It was all fine until he threatened
to throw himself off the Matterhorn.
男爵?
The duke?
不,是另一人
Oh, no. This was somebody else.
另一人?谁?
你在问我的隐私?
-Somebody else? Who?
-Aren’t you getting a little personal?
我可没问你问题
Notice I’m not asking you any questions.
好,别提了
You’re absolutely right.
Let’s forget all about it.
若你想知道
他是个阿尔卑斯山导游
Of course, if you must know,
it was an Alpine guide.
很壮,金发,耳后还有雪绒花
Very strong, very blond,
with Edelweiss behind his ears…
他的膝盖很迷人
…and he had the most attractive knees.
膝盖?
他穿了条皮短裤
-Knees?
-They wear those short leather pants…
自然将膝盖暴露无遗
…so naturally one thing led to another.
自然是的
Naturally.
他很爱我
He fell madly in love with me.
我们离开时,他还想自杀
He wanted to kill himself
when he heard we were leaving.
我们?你和男爵?
We? That’s you and the duke?
不,我和布鲁塞尔的银行家
No, that’s me and the banker,
from Brussels.
你去年可真忙
You did have a busy year, didn’t you?
法那肯先生,你认为我会坐着傻傻等你吗?
After all, Mr. Flannagan, you don’t think
I was sitting around waiting for you?
不,不是的
No, nothing like that.
只是像你这样的年轻女孩
有过这么多男人,有些难以置信
It’s kind of hard to believe,
a girl your age, and all those men….
如果你妄想你是我唯一的男人
If you prefer to think
that you’re the only man in my life.
我没这么说
I didn’t say that!
或者你以为我会为了你一直哭
Or that I’ve spent all this time
crying over you and carrying on…
甚至像那个威尼斯女孩一样自杀
…and swallowing things
like that girl in Venice.
若真如此,我会像受惊的野兔
跑都来不及
If I thought that,
I’d get out of here like a scared jackrabbit.
别担心,我不是那种女孩
Don’t be scared, Mr. Flannagan.
I’m not that type at all.
我懂规则,爱了就逃
I know the rules. Love and run.
每个人都开心,没人受伤
Everybody happy, nobody gets hurt…
这总是行的通
…works out great all around.
用的很恰当
You put that very nicely.
法那肯先生,这次要在巴黎待多久
How long are you going
to be in Paris this time, Mr. Flannagan?
两三周吧,谁晓得
Two or three weeks. Who knows?
为何问这个?
Why?
只想知道怎么安排我的时段
I just wanted to know
how to arrange my own schedule.
是啊
Of course.
你那么忙
All that traffic.
把这外套脱了吧
Take off that silly Siberian coat.
你不会感冒的
You won’t catch a cold.
我容易患病
I’m very susceptible, you know.

Please.
亚莉
爸爸
-Ariane!
-Yes, Papa?
你对我的工作一向感兴趣
Since you’ve always taken
such great interest in my business…
看看你是不是好侦探
…let’s see how good a detective you are.
好呀
Yes, Papa.
比如,我们来谈谈
“不翼而飞的貂皮大衣”
For instance, let’s consider
“The Case of the Elusive Ermine.”
“不翼而飞的貂皮大衣”?
“The Elusive Ermine”?
我放在这的
The fur coat. The one I’m keeping here,
for my client.
那件啊
Oh, that one.
你记得我放在哪?
Do you remember where we put it?
在哪?不在衣柜?
Where did we put it? In the closet?
这个?
This closet?
是的
好,来看看
-Yes, Papa.
-All right. Let’s see.
哇,这是什么
Well! What do we have here?
什么?
What?
这看起来像什么?
What does it look like?
大提琴
好,现在我们来推理
-A cello, Papa.
-Of course! Now let’s be logical.
若大提琴在貂皮大衣这
If the cello is where the fur coat was…
那貂皮大衣又会在哪
…where do you suppose the fur coat is?
在哪?
想想
-Where?
-Think.
在大提琴那?
Where the cello was?
这儿?
In here?
看看
Let us see.
真的在这,不错
You’re very good! Bravo!
谢谢,爸爸
Thank you, Papa.
现在让我们做更多的调查
Now let us probe a little further.
你认为是谁干的?动机是什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!