你会认识的
You will.
等等,那是什么?
Wait a minute. What’s that?
这个在走廊上,跟你的行李放在一起
It was in the corridor, Monsieur,
with your trunk.
不是我的
不好意思,先生
-Well, it’s not mine.
-Pardon, Monsieur.
谢谢,一路顺风
Merci, Monsieur Flannagan. Bon voyage.
谢谢,一路顺风
Merci, Monsieur Flannagan. Bon voyage.
阿加莎?
Agatha?
安吉拉?
Angela?
不管是什么名字,你很讨人喜欢
但愿我们还能再见
Whatever your name is, you’re very sweet.
I wish we had more than this one evening.
我想你不是
You don’t really.
还拖延什么?
离别,泪水,一切都容易引起伤感
Why drag it out?
Scenes, tears, everything gets so maudlin.
就这样不是最好吗?
This way it was just perfect.
我每年都来巴黎,或许我们能再见面
You know, I come to Paris every year.
Maybe we’ll see each other again.
也许吧,如果又有人想杀你的话
Maybe, if somebody tries
to shoot you again.
希望卡迪亚还开着
我会买♥♥些东西送给你
I just wish Cartier’s were open.
I’d buy you something very lavish.
我不要任何东西
I don’t want anything from you.
但我想要
Yes, I do, too.
可以吗
May I?
对不起, 先生,已经10点一刻了
Pardon, Monsieur, it is 10:15.
我走了
再见,法那肯先生
-Well.
-Goodbye, Mr. Flannagan.
再见,瘦姑娘
Goodbye, thin girl.
等等
Wait!
那是我的
That’s mine.
你的?小姐
我的
-Yours, Madame?
-Mine.
亚莉
Ariane?
亚莉,午餐好了吗?
Ariane! Is my lunch ready?
要不要吃午餐?
How about lunch?
不,谢谢,爸爸
No, thank you, Papa.
这是你的?
Ariane, is this yours?
是的
放在冰箱里做什么?
-Yes, Papa.
-What is it doing in the icebox?
爸爸,我们来约定
Papa, let’s make a pact.
我不去动你的档案
I’ll stay out of your files…
你别碰我的东西
…and you stay out of my icebox.
两空姐上演空中大战
Two Stewardesses in Wild Mid-air Battle
威尔第、罗西尼、普契尼
Verdi, Rossini, Puccini…
那些都只适合街头音乐
…that’s music for an organ grinder
with a monkey.
但瓦格纳就大不同了
But Wagner, that’s another matter entirely.
米契,你指挥得很好
You conducted beautifully, Michel.
最后一节他们演奏爱之梦
Wait until the last act,
when they play the Liebestraum.
我最好缝起来
I’d better have that sewn together.
亚莉,我失陪一下

-lf you will pardon me, Ariane.
-Sure.
抱歉
Pardon, excusez-moi.
法那肯先生,你好
Hello, Mr. Flannagan.
你好
Hello.
最近好吗?
How are you?
你不记得我了?
You don’t remember me, do you?
当然记得,让我想想
Of course I do. Let’s see, where was it?
里维埃拉?比亚里茨?
The Riviera? Biarritz?
波托菲诺?
Portofino?
等等
阿道夫,瘦姑娘
Wait, wait! Adolph, the thin girl!
这还差不多
That’s more like it.
真抱歉
Look…
这一年很疯狂,我一直在四处奔走
…I’m very sorry. I’ve had
such a crazy year, always on the go.
吉普赛人呢?
How are the gypsies?
很好,我们在机场大团圆
他们哭的像婴儿一样
Fine. They met me at the airport,
big reunion, they cried like babies.
自然是这样
毕竟你们在一起经历过很多
That’s only natural. After all,
you’ve been through a lot together.
你都在忙什么
What have you been up to?
我也经历了疯狂的一年
I’ve had a pretty crazy year myself.
看起来还不错,好像瘦了
You look good.
Maybe you’ve lost a little weight.
理所当然
I shouldn’t be surprised.
It’s been one party after another…
不断的宴会,各种各样的魅力男人
…never any sleep,
all sorts of fascinating men.
很难想像在剧院碰到你
Imagine running into you at the opera.
是啊,在演出中认识
Yes. Two people meeting
between the acts.
今晚我恐怕没收获
I was afraid this evening
was going to be a total loss.
你不喜欢特里斯坦和伊索尔德?
Don’t you like Tristan and Isolde?
老实说我来这是个意外
Well, to tell you the truth,
I’m here by mistake.
都因为我稀烂的法文
我以为买♥♥的是女神游乐厅的票
It’s my lousy French.
I thought I had tickets for Folies Bergeres.
来这更有音乐价值
This has much more musical merit.
但你没发现那个乐团的女人
Maybe, but did you get
a load of that chorus?
都好胖吗
There’s not a dame up there
that weighs less than 250 pounds.
我们得再聚聚,明晚行吗?
We’ve simply got to see each other again.
How about tomorrow night?
对,你晚上没时间
明天下午行吗
You can’t make it at night.
How about tomorrow afternoon?
法那肯先生
同样的饭店,同样的房♥间
-Mr. Flannagan….
-Same hotel, same suite.
我约会很多
4点,别让我失望
-I have too many dates.
-4:00, don’t disappoint me.
亚莉
Ariane.
我缝好了
I got it fixed…
不觉得有点太紧了?
…but don’t you think they sewed it
a little too tight?
亚莉
Ariane?
你怎么了
What’s the matter with you?
亚莉
Ariane?
亚莉?
Ariane?
爸爸
Greetings, Papa.
亚莉
Greetings.
你今晚看起来好美
You look just beautiful tonight.
跟米契玩得愉快?
Have a nice time with Michel?
还有点收获
It wasn’t a total loss.
什么歌♥剧?
What was the opera?
特里斯坦和伊索尔德
Tristan and Isolde.
特里斯坦和伊索尔德?真悲伤
Tristan and Isolde? Very sad case.
假如没有歌♥唱
Now, if instead of doing all that singing…
他们会请侦探的
…they’d have hired a good detective….
晚安,爸爸
Good night, Papa.
能把这挂在你的衣柜里吗
Do you mind if I hang this in your closet?
是什么
Of course not. What is it?
貂皮大衣
一个做进出口的客户
An ermine coat. Client of mine,
very big businessman…
送给了他的秘书
…export-import, gave it to his secretary.
后来捉到她吃里扒外
Then one night he caught her
taking outside dictation.
又收回来了
当然
-Of course, he repossessed it.
-Of course.
他在我这暂放一下
He wants me to keep it here for a while.
袖子改短了,他想送给太太
He had the sleeves shortened.
He’ll give it to his wife…
作为结婚10周年纪念的礼物
…on their 10th wedding anniversary.
真甜蜜
I think that’s very sweet.
你在哼什么
What’s that you’re whistling?
特里斯坦和伊索尔德
Tristan and Isolde.
是吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!