…turbo-jet engines,
Pepsi-Cola, and “You Hit the Spot.”
你怎知那丈夫今晚会来
How did you find out about tonight?
About the husband coming here?
你6英尺3
You are 6-foot-3, aren’t you?
但你不像林肯总统
But you don’t look a bit
like Abraham Lincoln.
谁说我像?
再见
-Who said I did?
-Goodbye.
你怎知今晚的事?
But tell me,
how did you know about tonight?
一个朋友的朋友的朋友
A friend of a friend of a friend.
谁的朋友的朋友的朋友?
A friend of a friend of a friend? Of whose?
你为何来这儿?为何警告我?
Tell me. What made you come up here?
Why did you warn me?
为何?
Why?
因为我反对暴♥力♥
It’s simple really. I’m against violence.
我觉得世上充斥暴♥力♥,缺乏爱心
In my opinion, there’s too much shooting
in the world and not enough love.
那又如何
How’s that again?
若人们彼此相爱,仇杀就会减少
I mean, if people loved each other more,
they’d shoot each other less.
你是宗教狂热还是怎样
Are you a religious fanatic or something?
谁?
Who is it?
是我,那位丈夫
It’s me again. The husband.
进来
Come in.
失礼了,我忘了东西
I’m sorry to make a nuisance of myself,
but I forgot something.
我在伦敦买♥♥的,但我想退了它
I bought it in London,
but I guess they’ll take it back.
我还留着发♥票♥
再见
-I still have the sales slip.
-Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
你现在不能走,他或许还在看
You can’t go now. It wouldn’t look right.
He may be watching.
我想他很多疑
但已经很晚了
-I think he’s still suspicious.
-But it’s getting late.
晚?这里是巴黎,玫瑰人生
Late? This is Paris. La vie en rose.
放轻松点
Relax ez-vous.
我叫吉普赛人回来
Maybe I can get the gypsies back.
不,不要吉普赛人,不要”意乱情迷”
Oh, no. No gypsies, and no Fascination.
很管用的
I find it very helpful.
管用?怎么说?
Helpful? How?
背景音乐
A little background music.
小提琴能带来奇效
It’s amazing what a couple
of fiddles can do for you.
尤其是当你不太会聊天
Especially if you’re not much of a talker.
而我也是的时候
I’m not much of a talker.
你在马德里、罗马、斯堪的纳维亚半岛旅行时
When you’re traveling around Madrid,
Rome, the Scandinavian countries…
也会带那些吉普赛人一起?
…do you take your gypsies along?
当然不,除了有一次
Of course not. Except once.
在斯德哥尔摩
I sent my plane down for them,
and had them join me in Stockholm.
那是紧急状况
双胞胎姐妹花?
-It was an emergency.
-The episode with the twin sisters?
看来你对我了解很多
是不少
-You know quite a bit about me, don’t you?
-Quite a bit.
对这些事而言你太年轻了吧
Aren’t you a little too young for that?
我正要问你同样的问题
I was about to ask you a similar question.
对这,你不嫌自己太老?
Aren’t you a little too old for that?
很伤人噢
救了一个人又中伤他
That hurts. First you save a man’s life,
and then you stab him.
这是好心吗
我无意的,我收回这话
-Is that kind?
-I didn’t mean it, really. I take it back.
但你也要收回说我太小的话
If you take back what you said,
that I’m too young.
我收回
I take it back.
其实我不太喜欢年轻男人
Actually, I don’t much care
for young men, never did.
他们自大、笨手笨脚,又很无趣
I find them conceited,
and clumsy and very unimaginative.
很同意
I quite agree.
这是百事可乐?
这?是香槟,国产品
-Is this Pepsi-Cola?
-This? Champagne. It’s domestic.
我知道,你都用白酒做”鱼饵”的
I know, with fish you have white wine…
至于香槟是给吉普赛人对吧

-…with gypsies, champagne. Right?
-Right.
你明晚来晚餐时会有很多香槟和吉普赛人
We’ll have lots of champagne and gypsies
when you come for dinner tomorrow.
我来晚餐?
当然
-When I come to dinner?
-Of course.
不可能
你是我见过最奇怪的女孩
-That’s out of the question.
-You’re the strangest girl I ever met.
又不愿说出你的名字
我得走了
-You won’t tell me your name–
-I really must go.
我送你回家
Wait. Can’t I take you home?
不用了
为何?
-No, thank you.
-Why not?
太危险了
你结婚了?
-It’s too dangerous.
-Are you married?
没有
No.
你跟谁住在一起?
是的
-But you live with someone.
-Yes.
一个男人?

-A man?
-Yes.
他会吃醋?
Is he jealous?
这么说吧,若他知道今晚我在这
Let me put it this way,
if he knew I was here tonight–
但他不知
希望如此
-But he doesn’t.
-I hope not.
他也不会知道明天的事
There’s no reason why
he should find out about tomorrow.
你不了解的
You don’t know him.
我明天就启程返美
Look, tomorrow is my last day in Paris.
I’m leaving for the United States.
旅途愉快
Have a nice trip.
你不会让我独自度过
在巴黎的最后一夜吧?
You wouldn’t want me
to spend my last night in Paris alone?
那位丈夫会介绍他太太给你
Well, the gentleman with the gun
offered to introduce you to his wife.
你更迷人
You’re much more attractive than she is.
你可以叫双胞姐妹过来
Or you could fly in the twins
from Stockholm.
你比她们更吸引人
You’re much more attractive
than both of them put together.
你不是说不会聊天吗
8点?
-Did you say you weren’t much of a talker?
-8:00?
不可能
Impossible.
9点?
太晚
-9:00?
-No. That’s much too late.
5点或4点?
5:00? 4:00?
下午?你何时工作?
In the afternoon? When do you work?
有空的时候,可以吗?
Whenever I’m not busy. Will you try?
有人说你不是好人
I was told you were utterly no good.
那我们都试试好了
你试着4点来
Then we’ll both try.
You try to be here at 4:00…
我试着做好人
…and I’ll try to be good.
晚安,法那肯先生
Good night, Mr. Flannagan.
晚安
Good night…
瘦姑娘
…thin girl.
能别哼这首笨曲子吗
Will you please stop humming
that idiotic tune?
一点音乐价值也没有
It lacks any musical merit whatsoever.
你一句话都不说,也不回答问题
You haven’t said one word to me,
you haven’t answered one question!
那儿来这顶笨帽子?
什么帽子?
-And how did you get that stupid hat?
-What hat?
亚莉,你还好吧
Ariane, are you all right?
是我,米契
It’s me, Michel.
你的朋友
Your friend!
晚安,朋友
Good night, friend.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!