Your hand will tremble, at best
you will wound her in the leg or shoulder.
然后送她去医院
You will take her to the hospital…
在医院她会碰上很帅的大夫
…she will meet a very attractive doctor–
我不会杀我太太,我爱她
I will not shoot my wife. I love my wife.
你也不可自杀
自杀?我还什么都没做呢
-You must not shoot yourself.
-Myself?. I haven’t done anything.
对呀
Quite true.
房♥间是几号♥? 14?
What is the number of the suite, 14?
正是
吉普赛人10点离开?
-Exactly.
-And the gypsies leave at 10:00?

Exactly.
10点我会到14号♥房♥开枪
Then at 10:00,
I shall walk into Suite 14 and shoot.
杀那美国人?
是的
-The American?
-Exactly.
再见,夏弗先生
Goodbye, Monsieur Chavasse.
你了解这是冷血谋杀?
You do realize
that this is cold-blooded murder?
是的
I do.
你会坐牢的
And that you may have
to spend years in jail?
也许
I may.
我说什么都没用了吗?
Is there nothing I can say to dissuade you
from this foolhardy scheme?
什么都不用说
Nothing whatsoever.
那我没办法了
In that case, Monsieur,
you leave me no choice.
你现在必须付钱
多少
-I must insist on being paid right now.
-How much?
6万法郎
Sixty-thousand francs.
本来应该多一点
因为法那肯先生一走
It should really be more,
because with Mr. Flannagan removed…
我的生意就会一落千丈
…there will be a sharp drop
in my business.
谢谢
Thank you, Monsieur.
照片可带走,不收费
You may take the photographs if you wish.
There is no extra charge.
寄给我的律师
You send them to my lawyer.
连同我的包一起
And my bags,
you send them also to my lawyer.
好的
No extra charge.
再见,祝你好运
Au revoir, Monsieur. Bonne chance.
爸爸
亚莉
-Papa?
-Yes, Ariane?
爸爸
Papa….
什么事
What is it?
我可以练习了吗
当然可以,宝贝
-Papa, may I practice again?
-Of course, darling.
我先把盘子拿出去
好的
-Perhaps I’d better take the tray out first.
-Thank you. Go ahead, darling.
你的客户好像很紧张
Your client seemed so nervous.
他在抱怨什么
What was he moaning about?
他太太
It’s his wife. She…. Never mind.
算了,你不去学校?
Aren’t you going
to the conservatory today?
下午去
In the afternoon, Papa.
米契会来接我
Michel is picking me up.
他一定很高,至少6英尺3
He must be quite tall. At least 6-foot-3.
谁?米契?
Who? Michel?
不,法那肯先生
No. Mr. Flannagan.
给我
Give me that.
他是你案子里最帅的
He’s certainly the most handsome man
in your files.
最没道德的
He’s certainly the most utterly no good.
他长得很美国
像个牛仔或林肯总统
He’s got such an American face,
like a cowboy or Abraham Lincoln.
你知道林肯怎么了吗
You know what happened to Lincoln?
在演出中途被暗♥杀♥
And right in the middle of a performance!
几点了
What time is it now?
9点一刻
9:15.
干嘛一直问
Why do you keep asking?
你有打电♥话♥的铜板?
什么事,亚莉
-Do you have a telephone coin?
-What’s wrong, Ariane?
有麻烦可以告诉我
If you’re in some sort of trouble,
you can tell me.
谢谢,米契
Thanks, Michel.
接线生,接丽池饭店
Operator?
I want to speak to the Hotel Ritz.
很紧急,请快一点
Please hurry, this is an emergency.
丽池吗
Hello, Ritz?
接法那肯先生,法兰克法那肯
I want to speak to Mr. Flannagan.
Mr. Frank Flannagan.
不好意思,他交待过不要打扰
Sorry, but he left express orders
not to be disturbed.
可是
对不起,但绝不行
-But, l–
-Sorry, Madame, absolutely not.
法那肯先生已经休息了
Monsieur Flannagan
has retired for the night.
接过去
You’d better put this call through…
不然他就永远休息了
…or Mr. Flannagan will retire permanently.
喂?喂
Hello? Hello!

Hello?
几点了
What time is it now?
9点20,你今晚很怪
9:20. I must say,
you’re acting very strange tonight.
若你知道有人要被杀你会怎样
How would you act
if you knew somebody was being shot?
我会报♥警♥,谁会被杀?
I don’t know. I would call the police.
Who is being shot?
还有铜板吗
Do you have another coin?
亚莉,我有权知道怎么了
Ariane, I have a right to know
what’s going on.
不是因为我告诉你时间
或给你铜板
Not just because I tell you the time,
or pay for your telephone calls…
而是,你知道我对你的感觉
…but because you know
how I feel about you.
警♥察♥局
Police? I want the Commissaire de Police.
谁会被杀?在哪?被谁?
Ariane, who’s being shot?
Where? By whom?
跟你有何关系?
What’s it got to do with you?
警♥察♥局吗?我要报案
Commissaire de Police?
I wish to report a crime.
报案?什么事?
You wish to report a crime?
Yes, Madame, what is the crime?
有个男人和一个女人
在丽池饭店14号♥房♥
There’s a man and a woman
in the Hotel Ritz, Suite 14.
男人和女人在丽池14号♥
什么罪?
“Man and woman, Suite 14, Hotel Ritz.”
What is the crime?
你不了解,那女人已经结婚了
You don’t understand.
The woman is married.
我了解,丽池饭店,14号♥
男人和已婚女人
I understand. “Hotel Ritz, Suite 14,
man and woman, woman is married.”
什么罪
What is the crime?
她有丈夫,他有支大枪
She has a husband,
and he has a gun, a great big gun!
他有执照吗
Now we are getting somewhere.
He has no permit?
这不重要
No. That’s not the point!
10点时他会闯进房♥间开枪
At 10:00 he’s going to break into the room
and shoot!
小姐,别紧张,现在还没到10点
Please, Madame, do not excite yourself.
It is not 10:00 yet.
等到那时若他开枪
Now, at 10:00, if he does break
into the room, and he does shoot…
而且打中了,你再打来
…and he does not miss,
then you call us again.
那就太迟了,你得派人去阻止
That’ll be too late! You’ve got to stop him.
而且得抓紧时间
You must send somebody
up there immediately.
小姐,巴黎七千多家饭店,二十二万间房♥
Madame, there are 7,000 hotels in Paris,
220,000 hotel rooms…
每晚都如此
…and on a night like this, I’d say in about…
我敢说其中4万个房♥间有这种情形
…40,000 of those rooms,
a similar situation….
若是每个状况
Now really, Madame,
if we were to assign a policeman…
我们都派人过去
…to every one of these situations….

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!