You talk too much.
亚莉,我得跟你谈谈
Ariane, I must talk to you!
给我A音
Give me an “A.”
不管他多爱你,我爱你更多
Ariane, no matter how much he loves you,
I love you more.
我知道
其实他一点也不爱我
I’m sure of it. As a matter of fact,
he doesn’t love me at all.
不爱?
不爱
-He doesn’t?
-No.
至少现在不爱
No. At least, not yet.
现在是什么意思?
What do you mean, not yet?
他不相信爱情
He doesn’t believe in it. He’s above it.
认为这样就能无懈可击
He considers himself invulnerable.
但我击中了他的要害
But I think I’ve hit the spot.
要害?
What spot?
他善妒,这是个好兆头
He can be jealous,
and that’s a very good sign.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他们与众不同
They’re very odd people.
年轻时他们矫正牙齿
When they’re young,
they’ve their teeth straightened…
切除扁桃体,吃大量维他命
…their tonsils taken out
and gallons of vitamins pumped into them.
思想发生了改变
Something happens to their insides.
成为了免疫体,如同机器一样
They become immunized, mechanized,
air-conditioned and hydromatic.
我甚至不确定他有无心脏
I’m not even sure whether he has a heart.
难道他是
What is he…
外星人?
…a creature from outer space?
不,美国人
No, he’s an American.
我另一只鞋呢
Where is my other shoe?
真荒唐
This is ridiculous.
难道自己长脚跑了?
Couldn’t have just walked away by itself.
放轻松,迟早会出现的
Relax. It’ll show up sooner or later.
5点45分,我迟到了
It’s 5:45. I’m late.
别躺在那,帮我找找
Come on, don’t just lie there, help me.
好的
Glad to.
你确定是穿两只来的?
You sure you had them both on
when you came?
十分确定
Quite sure.
奇怪,这里的东西都会失踪
It’s funny how things
keep disappearing around here.
好比那拖鞋
Like that slipper.
我找了一星期
I couldn’t find it for a whole week.
我不能只穿一只鞋出去
I can’t show up in just one shoe.
为什么?你脚蛮好看的
Why not? You have a very handsome foot.
太大了
It’s too big.
很完美
其实你的一切都很完美
It’s perfect. As a matter of fact,
everything about you is perfect.
我太瘦,又是招风耳、牙齿不齐
I’m too thin, and my ears stick out,
and my teeth are crooked…
脖子还太长
…and my neck’s much too long.
但凑在一起很好
Maybe so,
but I love the way it all hangs together.
我得找到我的鞋
I must find my shoe.
你知道吗
你很有巴黎风味
It’s that Parisian thing you’ve got,
that certain quelque chose…
左岸的人把它叫做”可爱餐前酒”
…as they say on the Left Bank,
that piquant soupcon of aperitif.
法那肯先生,上面有人找你
Mr. Flannagan, you’re wanted upstairs.
有多少男人告诉过你?
How many men have told you that?
告诉我
Come on, how many?
电♥话♥,法那肯先生
The telephone, Mr. Flannagan.
别动
Don’t move.

Hello? Yes?
谁?英格丽?
Who? Ingrid?
是你,达格玛
Oh, it’s you, Dagmar.
你们都在?
在哪?斯德哥尔摩?
Are you both on the phone?
Where are you calling from, Stockholm?
你们在巴黎
You’re in Paris. Well, look, I’m….
现在不太方便,有麻烦
I can’t talk very well, it’s kind of awkward.
不是那回事
浴缸的水漫出来了
No, it’s nothing like that.
It’s just that the bathtub’s running over.
我去关
I’ll turn it off!
等等
这样吧,我再打给你们
Wait! Look, suppose I call you back?
你们会在巴黎待多久?
How long are you going to be in Paris?
明天就走?
Just overnight?
亲爱的法那肯先生,回答你的问题
Dear Mr. Flannagan:
In reply to your inquiry…
我认识的男人
…as to the number of men in my life,
here is an itemized list…
如下列述
…to the best of my recollection.
一、红发代数老师
Item 1: A redheaded algebra teacher.
二、法属赤道非洲使节
Item 2: A very sweet boy who is now…
非常可爱的一个男孩
…a missionary in French Equatorial Africa.
三、骑马教练
Item 3: A riding instructor…
以前是哥萨克人
…formerly a Cossack.
8点半我叫司机去接你
Look, I’ll have the chauffeur pick you up,
say around 8:30.
祝健康
Skol.
十七、南斯拉夫雕刻家
Item 17: A Yugoslav sculptor.
十八、意大利副领事
Item 18: An Italian vice consul.
十九、荷兰酒鬼
Item 19: A Dutch alcoholic.
还有很多
More later.
有两个朋友从斯德哥尔摩来了
A couple of old friends got into town,
from Stockholm.
那边我有很多生意
I do a lot of business up there.
不稀奇,你在世界各地都有瓶子工厂
I’m not surprised. You seem
to have bottling plants all over the world.
是的,我们说到哪儿了
Yes. Well, where were we?
我正在找鞋
别管鞋了
-Under the desk, looking for my shoe.
-Look, forget about the shoe.
我可取消今晚的约会
I’ve got something on for tonight,
but I could cancel it.
真的?
Could you?
我在巴黎只有几周了
I’ve only a couple more weeks left in Paris.
一起共渡好吗?
只有我们两人
Why don’t we spend them together?
Shut ourselves off completely.
不理电♥话♥和闲人
Rip out the phone, barricade the doors…
呆在房♥间用餐,一步也不出去
…we won’t set foot out of the hotel,
have all our meals sent in.
不要服务生
我们有储藏罐头
No, no waiters.
We’ll lay in a supply of canned goods.
好几箱香槟
一大堆鱼子酱
-Cases of champagne.
-Mountains of caviar.
还有很多冰块
让吉普赛乐团陪着我们
-Ice, lots of ice.
-Let’s have the gypsies here all the time.
他们可在阳台打地铺
听起来真不错
-They can sleep out on the balcony.
-It sounds delightful.
你说什么?
What do you say?
再见,法那肯先生
Goodbye, Mr. Flannagan.
为何总是如此匆忙
你要上哪去
Why are you always in such a hurry?
Where do you always go from here?
明天4点见
See you tomorrow at 4:00.
你晚上做什么
为何晚上不能见你
What do you do with your evenings?
Why can’t I ever see you in the evening?
有约了
和谁?
-I’m sorry, Mr. Flannagan, they’re all taken.
-By whom?
公平点,法那肯先生
我已经陪过你了
Let’s be fair, Mr. Flannagan.
You’re just passing through.
还得陪其他朋友呢
I have to take care
of my year-round friends.
什么朋友?你到底是谁?
What friends? What is your name?
Who are you, anyway?
你知道的
You know who I am, Mr. Flannagan.
我是下午女郎
I’m the girl in the afternoon…
是餐前酒
…the aperitif, as we say on the Left Bank.
亲爱的法那肯先生
Dear Mr. Flannagan:
回答你的问题
In reply to your inquiry…
我认识的男人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!