欢迎参加这场为加州自然历史博物馆举办的
Welcome to this very special benefit concert
慈善音乐会
for the Golden State Natural History Museum.
我是Pierre Chang博士
I’m Dr. Pierre Chang.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想今晚对于我们来说意义非凡
I think we have quite a special evening ahead of us.
所以接下来我们直奔主题吧 好么?
So let’s get to it, shall we?
我很荣幸
It is my pleasure
向大家介绍Daniel Widmore先生
to introduce you to Mr. Daniel Widmore,
以及”驱动轴”乐队
accompanied by Drive Shaft.
你还好吗?
You okay?
没事 没事 我只是… 要去下洗手间
Yeah. Yeah, I’m just… I’m just gonna use the bathroom.
我… 我去去就来
I’ll… I’ll be right back.
不!
No!
不!
No!
好像…
It looks like…
你搞错了
you were wrong.
再见了 Jack
Good-bye, Jack.
好像你也搞错了
Looks like you were wrong, too.
嗯 有人吗?
Um, hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
嗨 嗯 请问洗手间在哪? 啊! 噢!
Hi. Uh, do you know where the bathroom is? Mm! Ohh!
啊 可以去找医生来吗?
Uh, can you please get a doctor?
世界很小 对吧?
Small world, huh?
– 的确 你在这干嘛… 啊! – 好了 噢! 好了 好了
Yeah, well, what are you doing… mm! – Okay. Oh! Okay. Okay.
– 不要紧 过来 坐下 – 嗯 我… 我想他要出世了
– It’s okay. Come on. Sit down. – Um, I… I think he’s coming.
我想我已经说得很清楚了
I thought I made it clear
你得阻止他
that you were to stop this.
的确非常清楚
Perfectly clear.
但我选择忽略你
I chose to ignore you.
一旦他们都知道了… 接下来怎么办?
And once they know… what then?
接下来?
Then?
我们走就是了
We’re leaving.
你会带我儿子走吗?
Are you going to take my son?
不会的
Not with me.
不会
No.
呼吸就行 好吗? 呼吸 呼吸 深呼吸
Just breathe, okay? Just breathe, breathe, breathe.
– 医生马上就来了 – 嗯 不行!
– Help is on the way. – Mnh-mnh!
– 已经… 来不及了 好像… 好像现在就要出来了 – 现在?
– It’s hap… it’s happening, like… like, right now. – Right now?
嗯…
Um…
好吧 嗯… 我来帮你接生
Okay. Um… I’m gonna get you comfortable.
你得放松 并且深呼吸 可以吗?
I want you to relax and breathe, all right?
– 只要放松 并且深呼吸就好了 – 你是谁?
– Just relax and breathe. – Who are you?
– 我是乐队的 – 啊!
– I’m with the band. – Uhh!
– 听着 可以给我们拿点水和毯子吗? – 水和毯子?
– Listen, can you get us some water and blankets, please? – Water and blankets?
对 没错 呃…
Yeah. All right. Uh…
Claire啊…
Claire…
现在
This is about the time
你得用力生孩子了
when you’re supposed to start pushing.
嗯… 嗯 不 我还没准备好 我… 我很害怕
Mnh… mnh. No, I’m not ready. I’m… I’m really scared.
我也很怕 知道吗? 非常怕
I’m scared, too, all right? Really scared.
但是我需要你用力 因为
Mm. But I’m gonna need you to push because
没你配合 我做不到 明白吗?
I can’t do it without you. Okay?
来了
Okay.
一 二 三 用力!
One, two, three. Push!
很好 非常好 好 我们再来一次
Good. That’s good. Okay, we’re gonna try again.
你干得不错
You’re doing good.
一 二 三 用力!
One, two, three. Push!
噢 噢… 好 用… 再用力
Oh. Uh… Okay. Push… push again.
用力啊!
Push!
噢!
Oh!
这是Aaron
It’s Aaron.
这是…
It’s…
我拿了一条毯子
I brought a blanket.
谢谢你
Thank you.
只是条毯子
It’s just a blanket.
拿过去给她吧
Then go ahead and bring it to her.
我没找到水
Couldn’t find any water.
Charlie啊
Charlie.
Claire啊?
Claire?
你好 Aaron
Hi, Aaron.
Aaron 嗨
Aaron. Hey.
现在明白了吗?
Do you understand?
接下来做什么?
So now what?
Hugo! 快走开!
Hugo! Get out of the way!
Desmond啊
Desmond!
Desmond啊
Desmond!
我们会把你救出来的 好吗?
We’re gonna get you out of here, all right?
这家伙真♥他♥妈♥重!
It’s too damn heavy!
– 我们没办法把他弄出来! – 无论如何得试试!
– There’s no way we’re gettin’ it off of him! – We have to try!
一… 二… 三!
One… Two… Three!
– 啊! – 啊!
– Aah! – Uhh!
怎么回事?!
What is happening?!
我来告诉你怎么回事! Locke说对了!
I’ll tell you what’s happening! Locke was right!
– 这个岛要沉了! – Linus 回答!
– This island’s goin’ down! – Linus, come in!
Linus 回答!
Linus, come in!
Linus 回答!
Linus, come in!
快回答!
Come in!
Miles 是你吗?
Miles, is that you?
是我 发生… 什么事了?
Yeah. What… what the hell is happening?
– Claire和你一起吗? – 看到她了 但她不想跟我们来这
– Are you with claire? – She’s here, but she doesn’t want to come with us.
你们在哪?
Come with you where?
Lapidus正在修理飞机
Lapidus is working on the plane right now.
修好了我们就起飞
Then we’re taking off.
嗨 还要多久我们才能把它飞起来?
Hey, how much longer till we get this thing in the air?
我还得检查
I still have to check
水电情况!
the electrical and the hydraulics!
– 还要五小时 或者六小时 – 现在可能只有一小时了!
– Five hours, maybe six. – You’ve got maybe one!
叫你们那帮人赶快过来! 我们一小时后起飞!
Get your asses over here! We’re leaving in an hour!
去他的!
Son of a bitch!
– 我们要怎么到那去?! – 我知道怎么去!
– How the hell are we supposed to get over there?! – I know how we can get there!
Locke有一艘船!
Locke has a boat!
Locke啊
Locke!
我要你知道 Jack…
I want you to know, Jack…
你死得一钱不值
You died for nothing.
啊! 噢!
Aah! Uhh!
我为你留了一颗子弹!
I saved you a bullet!
你来晚了
You’re too late.
干得好 Shepherd医生
Nice work, Dr. Shephard.
你脖子怎么了?
What happened to your neck?
该死的
Damn it.
好了 他现在稳定了 我得马上去洗个澡
Okay, he’s stable. I’m gonna hop in the shower
看看我能不能在音乐会结束前 赶上David
and see if I can catch up with David before the concert’s over.
有需要就打电♥话♥给我
So just give me a call if you need anything.
Shepherd医生? 他好像醒了
Dr. Shephard? He’s waking up.
麻醉时我也在场
I watched the anesthesiologist.
给他注射的是最大剂量
He got the full dosage.
好吧
Okay.
这里交给我吧
I’ll take it from here.
Locke先生?
Mr. Locke?
能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
John 你醒了吗?
John, are you awake?
你刚刚进行了一场大手术
You just had major surgery,
所以你还不能动
so I need you to try not to move
放松就可以了 好吗?
and just relax, okay?
手术起作用了
It worked.
没错 进行得很顺利
Well, it went well.
但是 我们还不确定 你对手术的反应程度如何…
But we won’t know how well you responded to the surgery for…
不是的 Shepherd医生 手术起作用了
No, Dr. Shephard. It worked.
我可以感觉到我的腿了
I can feel my legs.
John 这基本不可能
John, it’s highly unlikely