Him destroying the island, you destroying him…
有什么用呢
It doesn’t matter.
你们把我放下去找那束光
I mean, you’re gonna lower me into that light,
我会去另一个地方…
and I’m gonna go somewhere else…
在那儿 我们可以和喜欢的人待在一起
a place where we can be with the ones that we love
不用再考虑这个该死的岛了
and not have to ever think about this damn island again.
你知道最精彩的部分吗 Jack?
And you know the best part, Jack?
是什么?
What?
你也在那儿
You’re in this place.
我们在大洋航♥空♥815航♥班♥上相邻而坐
You know, we sat next to each other on Oceanic 815.
不曾坠毁
It never crashed.
我们互相交谈
We spoke to each other.
你看起来很高兴
You seemed happy.
或许我也有办法 把你带去那儿
You know, maybe I can find a way to bring you there, too.
Desmond 我尝试过一次
Desmond, I tried that once.
没有捷径 也无法重新来过
There are no shortcuts, no do-overs.
事情发生了就是发生了 相信我 我知道的
What happened, happened. Trust me, I know.
我们所做的很有意义
All of this matters.
要继续吗?
Shall we?
我们待这儿干嘛呀?
What are we doing here?
别人不让我告诉你
I’m not allowed to tell you.
什么叫”别人不让”啊?
What do you mean, you’re “not allowed”?
要守规矩的 哥们
There are rules, dude.
谁定的规矩?
Whose rules?
不用担心 相信我就行了 没问题吧?
Don’t worry about it. Just trust me, okay?
我相信你
I trust you.
我能问问 是什么让你这么相信我吗?
And what, may I ask, have I done to deserve your trust?
我觉得你是个好人 Sayid
I think you’re a good guy, Sayid.
我知道 很多人说你是个坏人
I know a lot of people have told you that you’re not.
可能你听多了
Maybe you’ve heard it so many times
也就信了
you started believing it.
但你不能让别人来告诉你 你是怎样的人 哥们
But you can’t let other people tell you what you are, dude.
这得靠你自己来决定
You have to decide that for yourself.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你显然对我一无所知
You clearly don’t know anything about me.
我知道你很多事情 哥们
I know a lot about you, dude.
看起来像是一顿暴打
Looks like a gnarly fight.
嘿 放开我弟弟!
Hey, leave my brother alone!
嘿 没事儿了
Hey, it’s all right.
Sayid啊
Sayid.
Shannon啊
Shannon.
我刚挨了顿揍 哥们
I just got pounded, man.
谢谢你抽空来
Thanks for taking your sweet time.
很乐意为你效劳
It takes as long as it takes.
把她从澳大利亚带回来真让人讨厌
It was a pain in the ass getting her here from Australia.
没错 但是 哥们你知道么? 这很值哦
Yeah. But, dude? It was worth it.
我应该上去打个招呼吗?
Should I go get ’em?
别 让他们单独待一会儿吧
Nah. Let’s give ’em a minute.
Linus 听得到吗?
Linus, are you there?
那是什么玩意儿?
What the hell’s that?
Miles 你在哪儿?
Miles, where are you?
我们刚到九头蛇岛
We just got to Hydra Island.
– 我们正往飞机那儿赶 – Miles 听我说
– We’re on our way to the plane. – Miles, listen to me.
– 无论你做什么 都不要炸掉那架飞机! – 我们不会炸掉它的
– Whatever you do, don’t blow up that plane! – We’re not gonna blow it up.
我们要乘着它离开这个岛
We’re gonna fly it the hell off the island.
– 快过来吧! – 搞什么鬼啊?
– Just get over here now! – What in the hell?
Claire啊
Claire.
Miles 我是Kate 你刚是说”Claire”吗?
Miles, it’s Kate. Did you say “Claire”?
她还好吗?
Is she okay?
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
不要靠近!
Don’t come any closer!
Miles啊
Miles?
Miles 发生什么事了?
Miles, what happened?
Miles 听得到吗?
Miles, are you there?
是他派你来杀我的 对吧?
He sent you to kill me, didn’t he?
不是 我们跟Locke不是一伙的
No, listen. We’re not with Locke.
我凭什么相信你?
Why should I believe you?
因为我们有机会可以离他远远的了
Because we have a real chance to get far, far away from him.
我们终于能摆脱他的魔爪了
We can be free of everything he ever did to us
再也不用回来了
and never look back.
我们可以回家了
We can go home.
要和我们一起走吗 Claire?
Will you come with us, Claire?

No.
好吧 我们…
All right, we…
我们轻轻地把他放下去
we lower him down nice and easy.
你知道一到下面就该做什么了吧?
You know what to do once you get down there?
知道
Aye.
我要去最亮的那束光那儿
I’ll go where the light’s brightest.
不要挂了哦
Don’t get yourself killed.
这让你想起些什么了吧 Jack?
This remind you of anything, Jack?
什么?
What?
Desmond啊…
Desmond…
穿过下面那个洞
Going down into a hole in the ground.
如果那儿有个按钮
If there was a button down there to push,
我们再争论要不要去按
we could fight about whether or not to push it.
就像以前那样
It’d be just like old times.
你不是John Locke
You’re not John Locke.
你套着他的皮囊 这是对他记忆的亵渎
You disrespect his memory by wearing his face,
你和他分明就是两个人
but you’re nothing like him.
结果证明他都是对的
Turns out he was right about most everything.
我多么希望 我能在他活着的时候 告诉他这些啊
I just wish I could’ve told him that while he was still alive.
他的想法都是错的 Jack
He wasn’t right about anything, Jack.
当这个岛
And when this island
沉到海底的时候 当你和岛一起沉下去的时候
drops into the ocean, and you drop with it,
那会儿你就会明白了
you’re finally gonna realize that.
好吧 那就让我们看看 到底谁是对的吧
Well, we’ll just have to see which one of us is right, then.

Oh.
是医院打来的
It’s the hospital.
去吧 我猜肯定是要紧事
Go ahead. I’m sure it’s important.
– 对不起 我尽力赶回来 – 我知道 没事儿 去吧
– I am so sorry. I will be back as soon as I can. – I know. It’s cool. Go.
– 希望下次能更进一步互相了解 好么? – 好的 一定
– We’ll get to know each other better, I hope? – Okay. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, for sure.
我 呃 我想就只剩我和你了吧 孩子
Well, I, uh, I guess it’s just you and me, kid.

Oy.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒 快啊 醒醒
Wake up. Come on. Wake up.
你在干嘛?
What are you doin’?
我只是根据指示办事
I’m just following the instructions.
你是乐队里的吧?
You’re in the band, aren’t you?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
贝斯手 演出的时候叫醒我
我被一个肥仔打了一枪
I was shot by a fat man.
没事
It’s all right.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
嘿 打扰一下 你知道乐队在哪儿吗?
Hey, excuse me. Do you know where the band is?
抱歉 呃 能再说一遍吗?
I’m sorry. Uh, pardon me?
我… 我想他是乐队里的吧
I… I think he’s in the band.
是的 没错 当然了
Yes, yes. Of course.
他是”驱动轴”乐队的贝斯手
He’s the bass player from Drive Shaft.
今晚他们为我伴奏
They’re accompanying me tonight.
由我来弹钢琴
I play piano.
我叫Daniel 全名Daniel Widmore
I’m Daniel. Daniel Widmore.
我叫Charlotte
I’m Charlotte.
很高兴见到你 Charlotte
It’s a great pleasure to meet you, Charlotte.
我也是
You, too.
请带路吧
Well, lead the way.
打扰一下 这是23号♥桌吗?
Excuse me. Is this Table 23?
是的 没错
Aye. Indeed it is.
Claire啊
Claire?
你们俩认识?
You two know each other?
女士们 先生们 晚上好
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
请朝这边看 可以吗?
May I have your attention, please?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!