我不喜欢玩神秘这一套 懂吗?
I’m not big on secret plans, okay?
我可禁不起你不来的后果 Hugo啊
I couldn’t risk you not coming, Hugo.
我得确保把你和Jack一起
I had to get you and Jack
– 从神庙那儿叫过来 – 什么? 为什么?
– as far away from that temple as I possibly could. – What? Why?
因为有人马上就要去那儿了
‘Cause someone’s coming there.
很坏的人
Someone bad.
兄弟 我们得去警告下他们
Dude, we have to warn them.
你不能警告他们 Hugo
You can’t warn them, Hugo.
对不起 太迟了
I’m sorry. It’s too late.
听着 如果我不杀他 他会杀了我
Look, if I didn’t kill him, he would’ve killed me.
真高兴你没替他松绑
I’m glad you didn’t untie him.
Claire 不管你是怎么想的…
Claire, please, whatever you’re thinking…
为什么你会说Kate在抚养Aaron?
Why’d you say that Kate was raising Aaron?
我骗你的
I was lying.
为什么?
Why?
因为我想保住他的命
Because I wanted to save his life.
但你是对的
But you were right.
The Others带走了你的孩子
The Others have your baby.
Aaron在寺庙里
Aaron is at the temple.
我看到他在那儿了
I know because I saw him there.
但你需要我的帮助 才能找到他
But you’ll need me to get to him.
我们怎么进去?
How do we get in?
有条秘道 没人会发现我们
There’s a secret way. No one will see us.
谢谢 Jin 谢谢
Thank you, Jin. Thank you.
真高兴你是在说谎
And I’m so glad to know you were lying.
如果你说的是真的话
Because if what you said was the truth,
如果Kate在抚养Aaron的话?
if Kate was raising Aaron?
我会杀了她
I’d kill her.
打扰你们了吗?
Am I interrupting?
是John?
John?
不是John啦 这是我的朋友
That’s not John. This is my friend.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!