她带着他离开了小岛
She took him with her when she left the island.
什么叫她带着他?
What do you mean she took him?
他一直跟… Kate在一起…
He’s been with h… with Kate…
从三年前起就是这样
for the past three years.
Aaron三岁了
Aaron is 3.
他说的是真的
He’s telling you the truth.
我们什么也没干
We had nothing to do with this.
所以你要是放了我
So if you just untie me,
我马上就走
I’ll leave,
我发誓 我永远都不会告诉其他人
and I promise I will never tell anyone
我见过你
I ever even saw you.
放了我吧
Just untie me.
帅吧?
Pretty cool, huh?
Jacob在这儿?
Jacob’s in here?
应该吧
I guess so.
但是我们要先上楼 把它打开
But first we gotta go upstairs and turn this thing on.
你胳膊上没说
It doesn’t say anything on your arm
– 门会被锁上? – 没
– about the door being jammed? – No.
你先走
After you.
是你儿子吗?
Is that your son?
是的
Yes.
他真的很棒
He’s really good.
他们这么小 不该承受这种压力
They are too young to have this kind of pressure,
对吗?
aren’t they?
嗯 是的 他们确实太小了
Yes. Yes, they are.
站这儿看着 却没法帮忙 真难受
It’s hard to watch and be unable to help.
你的儿子很有天赋
Your son has a gift.
他弹了多长时间?
How long has he been playing?
我…
I…
我不知道
I don’t know.
哇
Whoa.
哥们儿 这太酷了
Dude, this is cool.
建这个 肯定是想帮船开过来之类的
Must’ve built this to help ships get here and stuff.
我猜他们用镜子 是因为…
I guess they used a mirror ’cause…
还没发明电呢
electricity hadn’t been invented yet.
– Jacob在哪儿? – 哦 他还没来呢
– Where’s Jacob? – Uh, he’s not here yet.
我们开始吧
Let’s get started.
到了108度的时候告诉我
Tell me when it gets to 108 degrees.
停
Stop.
你看到了吗?
Did you see that?
我看见什么了?
Did I see what?
镜子 我看见镜子里有东西
The mirror. I saw something in the mirror.
哥们儿 大海而已
It’s just ocean, dude.
这上面刻了一堆名字
There are names.
转到23度
Turn it to 23 degrees.
噢 我… 我觉得Jacob不想…
Oh, I… I don’t think Jacob wants…
啊? 这是什么?
What? What is that?
我的房♥子
It’s my house.
我在那房♥子里长大的
It’s the house I grew up in.
呃
Huh.
太诡异了
That’s weird.
我在那儿从小住到大
I have lived in that house since I was a kid.
他一直在观察我们
He’s been watching us.
每时每刻 我们所有人 他一直在观察我们
The whole time, all of us. He’s been watching us.
Hurley啊
Hurley.
Jacob在哪儿?
Where’s Jacob?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你说过他会来这儿的
You said that he would be here.
我也只是… 猜猜而已
Well, I was just… kind of assuming.
Hurley啊…
Hurley…
我想知道 他干嘛要观察我
I wanna know why was he watching me.
我想知道 你赶快叫他出来啊
I wanna know, so you’re gonna ask him right now.
这样没用 我跟你说过的
It doesn’t work like that. I told you.
只有他想出现的时候 他才会出现
He just kinda shows up whenever he feels like it.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
– 他干嘛要观察我? – 我不知道
– Why was he watching me? – I don’t know.
– 为什么我的名字 会写在这上面? – 他没告诉我
– Why is my name written down on this thing? – He didn’t tell me.
他想从我这儿得到什么? 他想从我这儿得到什么?!
What does he want from me? What does he want from me?!
– 我本来要去… – 我不知道 Jack!
– I was supposed to do… – I don’t know, Jack!
不要啊!
Don’t!
表现得不错啊
You were great in there.
你看到我了?
You saw me?
我漏弹了几个音符
I missed a couple of notes.
我站那儿听的时候 觉得很棒
It sounded perfect from where I was standing.
David 你吓到我了
David, you scared the hell out of me.
那会儿你在奶奶家
You were at grandma’s.
我以为 我能在你回家之前 赶回来的
I thought I could get back to your place before you got home.
我甚至不知道 你还在弹钢琴
I didn’t even know you were still playing.
我答应过妈妈不告诉你的
I made mom promise not to tell you.
为什么?
Why?
你一直很看重这件事
It was always such a big deal to you.
你一直坐着看我练习
You used to sit and watch me practice.
你是那么…
You were so…
沉醉
into it.
我没有告诉你我来这儿 是因为…
I didn’t tell you I was coming here because…
我不想让你看到 我失败的样子
I didn’t want you to see me fail.
当我和你一样大的时候
You know, when I was your age,
我父亲也不想看到我失败
my father didn’t want to see me fail either.
他常对我说…
He used to say to me that…
他说我没有天赋
He said that I didn’t have what it takes.
这句话一直在我脑海中徜徉
I spent my whole life carrying that around with me.
我不想让你重蹈覆辙
And I don’t ever want you to feel that way.
我一直深爱着你
I will always love you,
无论你做得怎么样
No matter what you do.
在… 在我看来 你一定不会失败的
In… in my eyes, you can never fail.
我只是想 成为你生命中的一部分
I just wanna be a part of your life.
好吧
Okay.
我买♥♥了点披萨在家里 你饿了吗?
I’ve got some pizza back at the house. You hungry?
当然
Sure.
好的
Good.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
怎么样了?
How’d it go?
伙计 你刚刚在哪儿啊?
Where were you, man?
无所谓啦 他反正又看不到我
Doesn’t matter. He wouldn’t have been able to see me anyway.
没错 如果你告诉了我
Yeah, well, I’d you had told me that
比如说 你解释了这一切的话
and had, like, explained everything,
或许Jack不会生气的
then maybe Jack wouldn’t have freaked out
也不会把你的镜子砸得粉碎
and smashed your mirror into a billion pieces.
多亏了这七年多的霉运啊
Thanks for the seven years of bad luck, by the way.
你额头上有墨水
You got ink on your forehead.
我额头上有墨水? 你就只会说这个啊?!
I have ink on my forehead? That’s all you have to say?!
Jack毁了你的灯塔 哥们!
Jack broke your lighthouse, dude!
任务失败了
Mission unaccomplished.
那些你说我们要去帮助的 来这个岛的人
Whoever you said we needed to help get to the island
– 全都没戏了 – 哦 我想他们会有办法的
– is totally screwed. – Oh, I’m sure they’ll find some other way.
那么…
So…
你让我做的每一件事 都被搞砸了
Everything you wanted me to do didn’t get done,
你… 一点儿也不介意?
and… you don’t even care?
等一下
Wait a minute.
你就是想让Jack 看到镜子里的东西吧?
Did you want Jack to see what was in that mirror?
为什么?
Why?
只有这样 才能让他意识到 他自己有多么重要
It was the only way for him to understand how important he is.
如果这是你的计划 那就事与愿违了
Well, if that was your plan, I think it backfired, man.
Jack来这儿 是因为他有事要做
Jack is here because he has to do something.
别人不能告诉他是什么 他得自己发现
He can’t be told what that is. He’s gotta find it himself.
有时候 你可以搭上一辆出租车
Sometimes you can just hop in the back of someone’s cab
然后告诉他们去哪儿
and tell ’em what they’re supposed to do.
但有时
Other times,
你得让他们自己 面朝大海想想
You have to let him look out at the ocean for a while.
下次 你还是先把一切告诉我 好不?
Well, next time, how about you tell me everything up front?