我是接♥班♥人 我想怎样就怎样
I’m a candidate, and I can do what I want.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
这不重要
Doesn’t matter.
你何不回院子里去呢?
Why don’t you go back to the courtyard?
他说了什么?
What’d he say?
你不会想知道的 你在这儿干嘛 Hugo?
You don’t want to know. What are you doing here, Hugo?
正想穿过这条秘道
Going through the secret passageway
– 是你叫我这么做的 – 我叫你带上Jack
– like you told me. – I told you to bring Jack with you.
你试过让Jack去做什么事吗? 这根本不可能嘛
You ever tried to get Jack to do something? It’s, like, impossible.
– 我可以一个人去 – 你必须把他带上 Hugo
– I can just go myself. – You have to bring him with you, Hugo.
好吧 你让我记下这么多东西 已经够糟糕的了
Okay, it’s bad enough you already made me write down
我刚刚还对一个日本武士撒了谎
way too much stuff, and I just lied to a samurai.
听着 要是你有什么主意 能让Jack
Look, if you have any idea on how to get Jack
去干♥你♥的小探险 那就说啊 老兄
to go on your little adventure, I’m listening, dude.
保持镇定 伙计
Be cool, man.
表现得自然点
Act natural.
什么?
What?
老兄 声音小点
Dude, keep your voice down.
我等下会站起来 离开
I’m gonna get up and go.
十秒之后 跟上我
Wait ten seconds and then follow me.
跟着你去哪儿?
Follow you where?
我找到了一条通往丛林的秘道
I found a secret tunnel that leads out to the jungle.
你找到一条秘道?
You found a secret tunnel?
嗯… 是Jacob告诉我的
Well… Jacob told me about it.
– 他说我们俩得去… – 我哪儿都不去 Hurley
– He said you and me have to go… – I’m not going anywhere, Hurley.
我告诉过他 你肯定会这么说的 所以他叫我告诉你…
I told him you’d say that, so he told me to tell you…
你身上有玄机
You have what it takes.
你刚刚说什么?
What did you just say?
我说 “你身上有玄机”
I said, “you have what it takes,”
他说 你知道这是什么意思
He said you’d know what that meant.
– 他在哪儿? – 什么?
– Where is he? – What?
Jacob 他在哪儿?
Jacob. Where is he?
他相当于死人一个
He’s kind of dead.
他想出现时就会出现 就像Obi-Wan Kenobi(“星际大战”中的绝地武士)
He turns up whenever he wants, like Obi-Wan Kenobi.
不过如果你想跟他谈谈 他就在我们要去的地方 老兄
But if you wanna talk to him, he’s where we’re going, dude.
好吧 那我们去找Jacob
Well, then let’s go see Jacob.
Claire啊?
Claire?
好了 看我抓到了谁… 是其中一个想杀你的人
Well, look what I found… one of the men who tried to kill you.
他只是装死 实际上根本没死
He was just pretending to be dead, but he wasn’t.
现在我们得和他谈谈
Now we get to talk to him.
你想和我谈什么?
You wanna talk to me about what?
谈谈你们把我儿子藏哪儿了
About where you’re hiding my son.
得帮你清洗干净
Gotta get that cleaned up.
如果说在这儿 有什么能要你的命的话
If there’s one thing that’ll kill you around here,
那就是感染了
it’s infection.
我马上回来 别乱走动 好吗?
I’ll be right back. Don’t move, okay?
Claire啊?
Claire?
你一直在这儿… 就你一个人吗?
Have you been out here all this time… by yourself?
哦 我… 我不是一个人
Oh, I’m… I’m not by myself.
听着 我们得马上离开这儿
Look, we’ve gotta get out of here now.
没事的 我了解她
It’s okay. I know her.
不 我才了解她
No, I know her.
你不知道她要怎么对我们吗?
You have any idea what she’s gonna do to us?
如果我们不马上离开 她会把我们俩都杀了
If we don’t get out of here now, she’s gonna kill us both.
走哪边?
Which way?
走这边
It’s this way.
哇! 嘿!
Whoa! Hey!
是我
It’s me.
是Jack!
Jack!
我差点开了枪
I almost shot you.
我注意到了 你在这儿干嘛?
I noticed. What are you doing out here?
呃 Jin和Sawyer人呢?
Where’s, uh, where’s Jin and Sawyer?
Jin回寺庙去了 嗯…
Jin went back to the temple, and, um…
Sawyer独自走了
Sawyer’s on his own.
嘿 Kate 有一个暗门可以回寺庙
Hey, Kate, there’s a secret door to get back in the temple,
就在大树后的北墙上
on the north wall behind the big tree.
嗯 我不准备回寺庙
Yeah, I’m not going back to the temple.
我要去找Claire
I’m going to find Claire.
– Kate… – 我准备回海滩营地
– Kate… – I’m going back to the beach camp.
– 她也许还在那儿 Jack – Kate 她不在海滩那儿
– She might still be there, Jack. – Kate, she’s not up at the beach.
寺庙那儿的人说她…
The people at the temple said that something…
她出了点事
something happened to her.
– 他们知道她在哪儿吗? – 我不知道 他们没说
– Do they know where she is? – I don’t know. They didn’t say.
我… 我得找到她
I… I have to find her.
Kate 等会儿 等会儿
Kate, wait. Wait.
跟我们一起 然后我们一起回寺庙
Come with us, and then we’ll all go back to the temple together.
老兄 Jacob说了只有我和你
Dude, Jacob said just you and me.
没邀请她
She’s kinda not invited.
我正邀请她呢
I’m inviting her.
Jack 没事 去吧 没关系
Jack, it’s okay. Just go. It’s all right.
我希望 你能找到你想找的东西
I hope you find what you’re looking for.
我们永远找不到了
We’re never going to find it.
别激动 妈
Take it easy, Mom.
他就在这儿的某个地方 我们会找到的
It’s somewhere in here, and we’ll find it.
简直就是大海捞针
It’s like a needle in a damned haystack.
你♥爸♥干嘛不直接把遗嘱给律师
Why your father wouldn’t just give his will to his lawyer
如果他不想给我的话?
he’s beyond me?
好了… 他干嘛要让我们这时候 无所事事呢?
Well… Why would he make it easier on us now?
想喝杯酒吗?
You want a drink?
呃 不了 谢谢
Uh, no. No, no thanks.
你能这样就好
Good for you.
David恢复得还好吗?
How’s David holding up?
什么?
What?
葬礼上他非常不安
He was really upset at the funeral.
是吗?
He was?
他没告诉你?
He didn’t tell you?
不 不 他没有
No. No, he didn’t.
他不善于交流
Communication is not one of his strong suits.
嗯 遗传你的性格
Well, it runs in the family.
你像David那么大时
When you were David’s age,
你要是
your father was lucky
能多跟你♥爸♥爸说一句话 就很难得了
if he could get more than one word out of you at a time.
嗯 那是因为我害怕他 妈妈
that’s because I was terrified of him, mom.
那你怎么知道 David就不怕你呢?
How do you know David isn’t terrified of you?
他为什么要怕我?
Why would he be?
我不知道 Jack
I don’t know, Jack.
也许 你该亲自问问他
Maybe you should ask him.
找到了
Found it.
“临终遗嘱”
“Last will and testament.”
Jack啊?
Jack?
嗯?
Yeah?
你父亲曾经提到过
Did you father ever mention
一个… 叫Claire Littleton的人吗?
a… Claire Littleton?
喂 嘿
Ow psst. Hey.
在她回来之前 快帮我松绑
Untie me before she comes back in.
我为什么要这么做?
Why would I do that?
你没听到我的话吗? 她会把我们俩都杀死的
Are you not listening to me? She’s gonna kill us both.
给我把绳子解开 然后 她一进来
Loosen my ropes, and when she comes back in,
我就掐断她的脖子
I’ll snap her neck.
嗯…
So…
我 呃 很抱歉 我布下的陷阱伤了你
I’m, uh, really sorry you got stuck in my trap.
现在 我要帮你清洗一下 好吗?
Gonna get you all cleaned up now, okay?
很好 你做得很好
It’s all right. You’re doing good.
嗯 至少 你不用亲自缝合伤口
Well, at least you don’t have to stitch yourself up.
我曾经自己缝过一次 他们打中了我这里
I did that once. They shot me right here.
我们走后 你就一直住在这儿?
You’ve been living here since we left?
不是一直在这儿
Not always here.
我 呃 为了躲避他们 不得不时常转移
I, um, had to move around quite a lot to hide from them.
很幸运 我还没死
Lucky I’m still alive.
你要把他怎么样?
What are you gonna do with him?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!