Yes, you can -No, I can’t!
来吧 你可以的 -不 我不能
Because you don’t know
我不知该怎么做
what’s going to happen.
因为你不知道会发生什么
None of us do.
我们都不知道
That’s why it’s called a “leap of faith”, John.
这就是我们所说的信念的飞跃 John
You don’t have to be alone.
你不需要一个人面对
Dude…
老天…
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
John, where’s Jack?
John Jack在哪儿?
Jack’s gone.
Jack走了
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
What does it look like?
是怎么样一个东西?
It’s a breaker box. There has to be one.
是一个断路器 这里肯定有
Follow the conduit lines.
顺着导线管找
Cool, OK. Great. What’s a conduit line?
行 好的 导线管是什么?
Those tubes. Follow those.
就是那些管子 沿着他们找
Did you find it?
你找到它了么?
Depends what you mean by “it”.
就看你说的”它”是指什么了
Here’s what we do.
好了 我们就这么做
Jin plays dead. You call for help.
Jin假装死了 你喊救命
Sick prisoner? You serious?
病了的囚犯? 你是认真的?
What, you got a better idea, sweetheart?
那么你有更好的主意了 亲爱的?
Where’d you get that gun, anyway?
你是怎么拿到枪的?
What?
什么?
The gun, how’d you get it on the plane?
那把枪 你怎么在飞机上得到的?
There was a federal marshal on the plane.
飞机上有个军官
So, what? You just happened to have his gun?
然后呢 你碰巧得到了这把枪?
Yeah. I’m lucky. Mike, let’s get this thing going.
是的 我很幸运 Mike…
How come you didn’t use it when they grabbed you?
他们抓你们的时候你为什么不用?
Guess I was too busy getting hit in the face with a club.
当时一直挨着棍子揍
Why are you suddenly so interested, cupcake?
你怎么突然这么感兴趣了 小妞?
Hey! What?
嘿 什么?
Come on, Let’s…we gotta…
快点 我们开始…我们还得…
Back up!
退后!
Back up!
退后!
Coming out.
来人
Coming out!
来人!
What happened?
怎么了?
Who are they?
他们是谁?
Stop!
停下!
Oh, right.
哦 对了
The code, yeah?
那些数字 是么?
What?
什么?
Listen carefully.
仔细听着
If by some miracle you get that computer working again,
如果出现了奇迹 你们把电脑又修好了
enter the code. 4,8,15,16,23,42
你们得输入这些数字 4,8,15,16,23,42
Hit “Execute. ”
按下”执行”键
Again. 4,8,15,16… Shut up!
再说一遍 4 8 15 16… 闭嘴
Sorry?
什么?
Nothing is going to happen.
不会有事发生的
Some… man takes you down there, shows you a movie,
那些人把你困在下面 给你看一部片子
and you push a button on faith alone?
然后你就凭着信念一个人按那个按键
Nothing is going to happen!
不会有事发生的
In about 15 minutes, you’re either gonna be very right or very wrong.
是对是错15分钟后就会有结论了 兄弟
You wanna shoot me? Shoot me. I’m not…
你想向我开枪? 开枪吧 我是不会闲在这儿的
Why are you running? You don’t even know what you’re running from!
你为什么跑? 你都不知道你到底在躲什么
I remember you.
我记起你了
Running.
那次跑步
I know you.
我认得你
I met you. Stop.
我见过你 住口
Los Angeles. I was training, yeah?
洛杉矶 我正在训练 对么?
You twisted your ankle. Stop.
你扭伤了你的脚踝 闭嘴
You’re a doctor, right? There was this girl,
你是一个医生 是么? 有个女孩
you were worried, you said…
你很为她担心 你说…
You said you failed her.
你说她的手术失败了
That was you. It doesn’t matter.
就是你 这不重要
Was she OK? The girl? It doesn’t matter.
她还好么? 那个女孩? 这不重要
What happened? It doesn’t matter.
她怎么样了? 这不重要
How can you say it doesn’t… I married her!
你怎么能说这不重… 我娶了她
Right.
好的
Then, you’re…
那你…
You’re not married to her anymore, then.
你不再是他的丈夫了
See you in another life, yeah?
那么在新生活中再见了
Can you fix it?
你能修好么?
This man, whoever he was, replaced the motherboard.
这个人 不管他是谁 换掉了主板
The power transformer is blown.
电源变压器烧了
Don’t you need to know why?
你难道不想知道为什么吗?
All I need to know is that the timer is counting down to something,
我要知道的只是这只计时器在为了什么倒数
and that this computer needs to be repaired.
并且为什么电脑得尽快修好
I’m sure you’ll tell me why once I’ve done so.
我肯定在我做完这些后你会告诉我原因的
Found it!
找到了
What’s that?
那是什么?
Sayid? I’m working on it.
Sayid? 我在继续
You have to… I know what I have to do.
你得… 我知道我该怎么做
Reconnected the processor…
重新连接处理器…
Replaced the transformer…
换掉变压器…
It’s on!
可以了
OK, so what now?
好了 那现在呢?
There was a code, he made me enter it.
有代码的 他让我输的
What code?
什么代码?
Can you remember what it is?
你能记起是什么数字吗?
4. 8. -Wait a minute.
4 8 -等等
15. 16. -Dude, I’m serious, stop!
15 16 -伙计 我是认真的 停下
Hugo, This is not the time or the place…
Hugo 现在不是时候
Yeh? Well, I think it is!
是么? 我看是的
What is this thing? We don’t even know what it does! I mean, we need…
这是什么? 我们甚至不知道这是干什么用的 我是说我们得…
You know what?
你知道吗?
Forget it. Go ahead. Do your thing.
算了 继续吧 该干什么干什么
It’s not 32.
不是32
It’s 42.
应该是42
He just told me. Desmond.
他刚和我说的 Desmond
The last number’s 42.
最后一个数是42
You’re sure?
你确定?
Yeah. I’m sure.
是的 确定
You do it, Jack.
你来 Jack
What?
什么?
You have to do it.
得你来按
You do it yourself, John.
你自己按 John
No, you saw the film, Jack.
不 你看了影片了 Jack
This is…this is a two-person job at least.
这是…这至少是是两个人的工作
This argument is irrelevant.
这个争辩毫无来由
Sayid. Don’t. Jack.
Sayid不要 Jack…
Don’t. It’s not real.
不要 这不是真的
Look, you want to push the button, do it yourself.
听着 如果你想按按键的话你自己按
If it’s not real,then why are you here?
如果这不是真的 那你回来干什么 Jack?
Why did you come back?
你为什么回来?
Why do you find it so hard to believe?
怎么就这么难以让你相信呢?
Why do you find it so easy? It’s never been easy!
你怎么就这么容易相信呢? 根本就不容易
Maybe you should just do it.
你还是按了吧
No.

It’s a button.
只是个按键
I can’t do this alone, Jack.
我不能一个人这么做 Jack
I don’t want to.
我不想这样
It’s a leap of faith, Jack.
这是信念的飞跃 Jack
I’ll take the first shift.
第一班由我来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!