Sort of an anniversary, right?
有几分像周年纪念 是么?
I didn’t get you anything. That’s OK.
我没给过你什么 没关系
Only cost me a buck.
只花了我一美元
It’s to my place.
是我家的钥匙
Thought you might be tired of knocking.
我想你大概厌倦了老是敲门
Well, Helen…
呃 Helen…
I don’t know what to say.
我真不知道该怎么说
There’s just…one condition though, John.
只有…一个条件 John
When you stay over,
当你来我这儿过夜时
you stay over.
你就得过夜
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I followed you last night.
我昨晚跟踪你
To that house that you go to.
去了你去的那间屋子
Is it your father’s house?
是你父亲的房♥子么?
Why would you follow me, Helen? Why would you do that?
你为什么跟踪我 Helen? 为什么这么做?
You sneak off in the middle of the night.
你半夜鬼鬼祟祟的出门
I just needed to know where you were going. I care about you,John…
我只是想知道你去哪儿了 我很在乎你 John
But what I do is my business. It’s personal.
但是我做什么是我自己的事 是我一个人的事
I wasted 20 years of my life being angry.
我在愤怒中荒废了我20年的生命
I told myself I would get over it, but I…
我告诉自己我得忘了它 但是我…
I couldn’t do it alone.
我不能独自面对
I needed to find help.
我需要帮助
You help me, John.
你帮助了我 John
And I can help you.
现在该我来帮你了
You just have to promise me that you’re not gonna go to that place anymore.
你只需要向我保证你以后再也不去那个地方了
All right.
好吧
All right?
好吧?
You’re going to watch that again?
你还会再来监视我么?
Aren’t you?
你会么?
No, John. I’m not.
不 John 我不会了
OK, OK!
没事 没事
You all right, sister?
小姐 你还好吧?
Who are you? We crashed here.
你们是谁? 我们坠机了
We were on a plane. Sydney to Los Angeles…
我们本来是在悉尼去洛杉矶的飞机上
What?
什么?
40 of us made it.
我们中有40多个幸存
Flight 815?
815航♥班♥?
You were on it, too?
你也是?
What? You were in the back?
等等 你是在后舱的么?
It broke off mid-air, how did you…
它在半空中断裂了 你怎么…
I don’t know, I don’t know. The plane came apart
我不知道 我不知道 飞机断成了两半
and somebody’s fricking hardside came out of the overhead
有人从我头上冲出来
and knocked me out.
把我撞晕了
I woke up underwater and made my way to the top.
我在水下醒过来 自己游了上来
Swam to shore.
游向岸边
You been out here by yourself all this time?
你这些天全靠你自己活着?
Trying to find food.
我试着去找食物
Making my way, hoping to find somebody…
一路往前走 希望能找到人
And then, yesterday, they found me.
然后 昨天 他们找到了我
Who are they? You tell me.
他们是谁? 我还等着你告诉我呢
Did you see a boy? Ten years old? They took my son.
你看见一个男孩了么? 10岁 他们带走了我的孩子
No. I’m sorry.
没有 很抱歉
I’m Ana Lucia.
我叫Ana Lucia
This is Mike.
这是Mike
The quiet Korean guy’s Jin.
这个沉默的韩国人叫Jin
We’re about to be the best thing that ever happened to you.
你遇到我们真的是太幸运了
How’s that?
为什么这么说?
Next time Shaft opens the cage,
因为下次那家伙打开笼子的时候
he’s gonna get a surprising little “howdy-doody”.
他会非常非常吃惊的
Are you in contact with the people who made it?
你联♥系♥过那个制♥作♥人么?
The film. Are you in contact with anyone?
那部影片 你联♥系♥过他们么?
Do you think I’d be here if I was?
如果我联♥系♥了你想我还会呆在这儿么?
How is it that you didn’t know about the crash?
你怎么会不知道坠机的事?
About us?
还有我们?
I push this button every 108 minutes.
我每隔108分钟就要按一下键
I don’t get out much.
我不太出去
So these replacements…
那么那些接替者…
Kelvin died waiting for his replacements.
Kelvin就是等接替者等死的
So you don’t get out, you don’t see anyone,
那么你不出去 没看见任何人
where’s your food come from?
你的食物是哪儿来的?
You really think this is happening?
你真的认为事情是这样的么?
Why wouldn’t it be?
为什么不呢?
It says “Quarantine” on the inside of the hatch
舱门口里面印着”检疫隔离”
to keep you down here, keep you scared.
把你封闭在这下面 让你绝得恐慌
But you know what?
但是你知道么?
We’ve been up there for over 40 days and no one’s gotten sick.
我们在外面已经40多天了 没有人得病
You think this is the only part of it that’s true?
你认为这只是真实事实的一部份么?
Did you ever think they put you here
你有没有想过可能他们把你困在这儿
to push a button every 100 minutes
每隔108分钟去按按键
just to see if you would?
只是为了看看你是不是真的会去这么做
That the computer, the button,
这儿的所有一切…电脑 按键…
it’s just a mind game. An experiment.
只是一个心理游戏 一个实验
Every single day.
我每天都这么想过
And for all our sakes, I hope it’s not real.
并且为了我们大家 我希望这不是真的
But the film says this is an electromagnetic station.
但是影片说这是一个电磁站
And I dunno about you, brother,
我不知道你是怎么想的 兄弟
but every time I walk past that concrete wall out there,
但是每次我走过那儿的混凝土墙
my fillings hurt.
我都会觉得难受
Right.
好了
Oh, no!
不 不
What happened?
发生什么事了?
It’s over.
一切都完了
What do you mean “It’s over”?
你是什么意思 “一切都完了”?
What…what are you doing?
你…你在干什么?
Are you leaving?
你要走了么?
Wait.
等等
We can…we can fix the computer.
我们可以…我们可以把电脑修好的
Sayid is coming. He knows…
Sayid马上就来了 他知道…
Give him my best.
帮我祝他好运
Wait, wait! Where are you…
等等 等等 等等 你去哪儿…
You can’t leave!
你不能走
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
As far as I can run, brother.
能跑多远跑多远 兄弟
What should we do? Nothing.
我们该怎么做? 不用了
We do nothing.
我们什么都不用做
It’s not real. None of it’s real.
这不是真的 没一样东西是真的
No…This isn’t what was supposed to happen.
这不是…这不是应该发生的事情
What was supposed to happen?
那什么才是应该发生的?
Please! Don’t leave me here.
Jack求你了 别把我丢在这儿
Goodbye, John.
再见 John
You’re on your own. Jack.
你靠你自己吧 Jack
Damn it!
该死!
Why is this happening like this? What do you want? What do…
怎么会这样? 你想怎样? 你想…
What am I supposed to do?
我应该怎么做?
Helen, what…
Helen 你…
Helen, what..
Helen 你…你…
Helen, wait.
嘿 Helen 等等
Don’t!
不要
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做?
He’s not coming out of his house because he doesn’t care.
他不会出来的 John 因为他不在乎
I know why you’re here, why you keep coming here.
我知道你为什么在这儿 为什么你一直来这儿
You’re scared.
你心慌了
You’re scared of moving forward,
你还怕向前…
with me, with us.
和我一起 和我们一起
You’re gonna have to choose.
你得来个选择
Him or me.
他还是我?
No, no. No, it’s not that simple.
不 不 不 事情没这么简单
Yes, it is.
就这么简单
I…I…
我…我…
I can’t. I can’t.
我不能 我不能

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!