Previously on Lost…
剧情回顾…
Damn it!
噢 该死
You all right, brother? I’m fine. I’m fine.
你没事吧 伙计? 我很好 我没事
I’m training. You’re training for what?
我在训练 为了什么训练?
For a race around the world.
为了一个环球赛跑
Jack I’m Desmond
我是Jack 我是Desmond
See you in another life.
那么我们在新生活中再见了
Type in exactly what I tell you, understand? Nothing else.
仔细按我说的输入 听懂了么? 不能有一点差错
Now press “Execute”.
现在按”执行”键
What’s gonna happen? Just push it!
会发生什么事? 快按
Who the hell is that?
那是谁?
Move and I kill him.
快滚 不然我杀了他
Others! Others!
其他人 其他人
Others! Others!
其他人 其他人
What? Others.
什么? 其他人
Where’s my boy?
我的孩子在哪儿?
Where’s my boy?
我的孩子在哪儿?
Hey, what did you do with my boy?
嘿 你们把我的孩子怎么了?
You hear me?
你听到没?
Come back here!
回来
Do you want him to die?
你想让他死吗?
Put it down.
把枪放下
Is this what you were talking about, Locke?
这就是你所说的吗 Locke?
Is this your destiny?
这就是你的命运吗?
“All roads lead here”.
该发生的还是会发生的
My mother stole again from me this week.
这星期我妈又偷了我的钱
I don’t even keep money in my purseanymore, I’ve been hiding it.
我现在都不把钱放在钱包里了 我一直把钱藏着
But when she wants a drink…
但她一要喝酒…
She stole 30 dollars.
就偷了我30块
I know it may not seem like a lot of money to some of you,
我知道这对于你们其中的一些人来说不算什么
but it’s a lot to me.
但对于我来说却是一个大数目
And I want it back.
我想要回我的钱
Something you want to say?
你有什么要说的吗?
John, you’ve been coming here for a month now…
John 你来这儿已经一个月了…
I just don’t think 30 dollars is worth getting angry about.
我觉得30块钱不值得你这么大惊小怪
Francine feels 30 dollars…
Francine觉得30块…
Francine feels a little too much, if you ask me.
是Francine想得太多了
You all do.
你们都是
I mean, seriously…
我是很认真的
“So-and-so never called me back.” “My mother stole 30 dollars.”
“他再也没给我回电♥话♥” “我妈偷了我30块”
I never even knew who my parents were.
我甚至都不知道自己父母是谁
Couple years ago, my birth mother found me.And…
几年前 我的…我的亲生母亲找到了我 然后…
she told me…
她告诉我…
I was special.
我很特别
And…and through her I met my real father.
并且…并且她带我去见了我的亲生父亲
Great news, right?
好消息 不是么?
he pretended to love me, just long enough
他假装很爱我 为的就是
to steal my kidney, because he had to have a transplant.
从我这里骗走我的肾 因为他需要一个肾来做移植
And then he dropped me back in the world like a piece of trash,
然后他把我像垃圾一样丢了出来
just like he did on the day that I was born.
就像我刚出生时他丢了我那样
You want your damn 30 dollars back. I want my kidney back!
你想要回你那该死的30块 我想要回我的肾
Probably a good idea.
这也许是件好事
You know if you get kidney cancer, you’ve only got one.
你知道 要是你得了肾癌 你只会有一个肾得癌
That’s funny.
真的很有趣
I’m sorry if I ruined your meeting.
如果这次聚会被我搞砸了我很抱歉
Oh, hell. You just said everything I’ve always wanted to say in there.
哦 去它的 你只是讲出了 我在那儿一直想说的话
Most of the time, I want to stand up and scream.
很多时候 我都想站起来大声喊
“Get over it, freaks!”
“把那些事都忘了吧 笨蛋”
Well, why don’t you?
那你干嘛不这样做呢?
I have to keep a cork in.
我还是忍♥忍♥吧
Once I get all hot and bothered, there’s no stopping me.
我要是一激动起来是很难停下来的
Guess you won’t be coming back next week?
我想你下周不会来了吧?
No, not likely. That’s too bad.
是的 我不会来了 噢 那太可惜了
I like bald guys.
我喜欢秃顶的男人
I’m not bald. I can wait.
我还没秃顶呢 我可以等
I’m…I’m Helen, by the way.
呃 顺便说一声 我叫…我叫Helen
Hi, Helen. I’m John.
你好 Helen 我是John
Where’s Kate?
Kate在哪儿?
Lower your gun or I’ll blow his damned head off.
把枪放下 不然我崩了他的脑袋
Where’s Kate?
Kate在哪儿?
Put it down.
把枪放下
I’m not putting down anything!
我什么也不放
Jack, calm down. It’s OK.
冷静点 没事的
Do not move! Don’t…
不许动 不 不要…
Don’t what? He’s unarmed…
不要什么? 他没有武器
He just had a gun pointed at your head!
他刚刚还用枪指着你的头
What did you do?
你都干了什么?
What did you do?
你都干了什么?
We’re all gonna die.
我们都会死的
We’re all gonna die.
我们都会死的
I have to fix it.
我得把它修好
What the hell’s he talking about
他到底在说什么?
Listen!
听着
If you do not let me up, we are going to die.
如果你不让我起来 我们都会死的
Stop moving, or I swear to God…
别动 不然我要你好看…
Look at the wall!
你看墙上
You see that?
看到了吗?
That’s a timer and it’s counting down.
那是个计时器 一直在倒数计时
I’ve got to enter the code, got to push the button.
我得输入密♥码♥并且按下按键
Or what?
不然会怎么样?
Jack, let him up. Don’t tell me what to do.
Jack 你还是让他起来吧 不用告诉我该怎么做
Or what?
不然会怎样?
What’s going to happen?
会发生什么?
Do I know you?
我们见过面吗?
You got him?
你看着他
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥
What?
怎么了?
Nothing, Jack.
没什么 Jack
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Where are you going?
你去哪儿了?
Nowhere. I…
没有 我…
I…
我…
just have trouble sleeping in a strange bed.
我只是不习惯睡在其它床上
It has nothing to do with you, Helen.I promise.
不 这…这和你没关系 Helen 我保证
I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
I’m sorry, I’ll call you later.
我很抱歉 回头给你电♥话♥
Morning.
早上好啊
Morning.
早上好
John, I know you like to drive through my neighbourhood.
John 我知道你喜欢在我家附近开车转悠
And I know that every now and then, you like to park outside my house.
也知道你常常把车停在我家前面
I thought it might all stop when I moved, but here you are.
我本以为我搬了家你就不会来了 但是…你又来了
I’ll admit, at first I thought it was funny.
我得承认 开始我是觉得挺有意思的
Now it’s just annoying.
但是现在这让我烦透了
So how about you tell me what the hell it is you want.
你还是告诉我你到底想要什么吧?
Why?
为什么?
Excuse me?
什么?
Why?
为什么?
There is no “why”.
没有为什么
You think you’re the first person that ever got conned?
你以为你是第一个被我玩弄在股掌间的么?
You needed a father figure and I needed a kidney.
你需要一个象征性的父亲而我需要一个肾
And that’s what happened.
事情就这么发生了
Get over it.
忘了它吧
And, John, don’t come back.
还有John 别再来了
You’re not wanted.
这儿不欢迎你
I don’t think you need that, Kate.
没必要用枪了 Kate
Whatever you’re looking for,maybe I can help.
你在找什么 也许我能帮上忙
Can you fix a computer?
你会修电脑吗?
Then you can’t help me.
那你就帮不了我了
Sayid can fix a computer.
Sayid会修电脑
Get him.
把他叫来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!