你干嘛生我的气?
What are you mad at me for?
我这辈子从没这么尴尬过
I’ve never been so embarrassed in all my life.
你要什么时候才能停止这种粗鲁行为?
When are you going to stop your rude, romping ways?
等我老到要拄拐杖的时候吧
Not till I’m old and stiff and need a crutch.
别逼我提早长大了
Don’t try to make me grow up before my time.
看到你一下子变了个人 已经够难受了
It’s hard enough having you change all of a sudden.
我没有变 但你是时候改变了
I haven’t changed, but it’s time you had.
瞧瞧你自己 没戴发夹 不梳头发
Look at you… No hairpins, no combs,
在马路上乱跑
running down a public road.
我真希望自己是一匹马
I wish I was a horse.

Jo?

Jo?

Jo?
贝丝
Beth.
贝丝
Oh, Beth.
怎么了 乔?
What’s the matter, Jo?
答应我 贝丝 永远别离开我们
Promise me, Beth, that you’ll never leave us.
答应我 你永远是我们的贝丝
Promise you’ll always be our Beth.
贝丝 快来 有惊喜给你!
Beth, hurry up! It’s a surprise for you!
快来啊
Come on!
好了 快点
Alright, come on.
贝丝 快
Oh, Beth, hurry!
就等你来看
Wait till you see.
给我的?
For me?
给你的 宝贝
All for you, my precious.
我们还没打开过呢 快念念
We haven’t even opened it. Read it!
念吧
Read it!
乔…你来念吧…我不行
You…you read it, Jo. I…I can’t.
马奇小姐
“Miss March,
亲爱的女士
dear madam…”
真优雅!
How elegant!
我一生中有许多双拖鞋
“I have had many pairs of slippers in my life,
但没有一双像你做的那双适合我
“but I never had any that suited me so well as yours.
我想回报你
“I like to pay my debts,
我知道你一定会接受老人家
“so I know you will allow the old gentleman
送你一件曾属于他孙女的东西
“to send you something which once belonged o the little granddaughter he lost.
献上由衷的感谢及最好的祝福
“With hearty thanks and best wishes,
你满心感激的朋友 谦卑的仆人
“I remain your grateful friend and humble servant,
詹姆斯·劳伦斯
James Laurence.”
谦卑的仆人?
Humble servant?
噢 我要向学校里的女孩儿们炫耀
Oh, wait till I tell that to the girls at school.
看这精美的谱架和丝质
Look at the cunning brackets and the silk.
亲爱的 来试试看
Go on, honey, try it.
让我们听听这新钢琴的声音
Let’s hear the sound of the baby piano.
我…我得去他们家感谢他
I… I have to go and thank him.
我现在就去
I’ll go now.
这架钢琴使她神魂颠倒
The piano’s turned her head.
换作以前 她是决不会去的
She never would’ve gone in her right mind.
我…
I…
我过来感谢您 先生
I came to thank you, sir.
我来感谢您
I came to thank you.
马奇小姐
Miss March!
马奇小姐
Miss March!
有封电报
It’s one of those telegraph things.
是爸爸的
It’s father.
妈咪
Oh, marmee.
他在华盛顿的一家医院
He’s in a hospital in Washington.
我得立刻赶到那儿
I must go there at once.
他在华盛顿的一家军医院
He’s in an army hospital in Washington,
妈妈要搭四点的火车离开
and marmee wants to leave on the 4:00 train.
她在打包行李
She’s packing,
她叫我来请您帮忙
and she sent me to ask your help.
我们需要25元车资
We need $25 for the fare.
起初我就求他别上前线
I begged him not to go in the first place,
但没人听我的话
but nobody listens to me,
非要有困难了 才找上门来
not until they get into trouble, then they come.
因为马奇姑妈很有钱
Aunt March has a large pocketbook.
马奇姑妈 现在那些有什么用呢?
Oh, aunt March, what’s the use of all that now?
都两点了…
It’s 2:00 and…
你就跟你父亲一样
Just like your father,
老打断我 不听我的话
always interrupting, refusing to listen,
但你这次必须得听了
but you will listen this time!
不行 我来这儿是因为妈咪说
No, I won’t! I only came here because marmee says
她愿意放下自尊心为爸爸请求
she’s not too proud to beg for father.
我不行 我自尊心太强 不为任何人请求
Well, I am. I’m too proud to beg for anyone.
我宁愿去扫大街 也不愿再找您了
I’d rather sweep the streets than ever come to you again!
顽固!无礼!粗鲁!
Stubborn! Obstinate! Rude!
约瑟芬!
Josephine!
乔怎么还没回来
I wonder what can be keeping Jo.
这是给马奇先生的波特酒
Ah, and here’s some port wine for him.
劳伦斯先生 太谢谢您了
Oh, Mr. Laurence, thank you so much.
梅格 请把它们装进包里
Meg, would you put them in the satchel, please?
好的 妈咪 – 给 艾米
Yes, marmee. – Here, Amy.
轻放 别晃
Gently. Don’t shake them.
哦 乔回来了
Oh, there’s Jo.
你那个骄纵的女儿呢?
Where’s that bad-tempered daughter of yours?
马奇姑妈 我以为她跟您一起来
Aunt March, I thought she was with you.
她没有
Well, she’s not.
你需要的应该更多
You’ll need more than you asked for.
姑妈
Oh, auntie.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道如何怎么到那里吗?
Now, are you sure you know how to get there?
你要在纽约换乘 然后
You change trains in New York and then…
你不用担心她 夫人
You need feel no concern for her, ma’am.
布鲁克先生会陪她一起的
Mr. Brooke will accompany her on the journey.
布鲁克先生?
Mr. Brooke?
没必要
There’s really no need…
劳伦斯先生差我到华盛顿办些事
Mr. Laurence has some commissions for me in Washington,
我很荣幸能为您服务
and it will give me great pleasure to be of service to you.
好 谢谢你们
Well, thank you both.
马车已经准备好了 我们在外面等你
The carriage is ready. We’ll wait for you outside.
你们真好
How kind you are.
知道妈咪有人照顾
It’s such a relief to know that marmee
真令人欣慰
has someone to take care of her.
谢谢你 梅格 再见
Thank you, Meg. Good-bye.
再见
Good-bye.
喝点吧 妈咪?
Aren’t you going to drink this, marmee?
谢谢你 贝丝
Thank you, Bethy.
姑娘们 我离开后 别忘了胡梅尔一家 好吗?
Girls, you won’t forget the Hummels while I’m gone, will you?
我会的 妈咪
I promise, marmee.
偶尔 也该有人想起我吧
Somebody might remember me once in a while, too!
好吧 我希望一切都能平安无事
Well, I hope everything turns out for the best,
但我很担心
but I doubt it.
再见 姑妈
Good-bye, auntie.
再见 马奇姑妈
Good-bye, aunt March.
马奇姑妈!
Aunt March!
是的小姐 就因为你的固执
Yes, miss. And I had to get dressed and ride over here
我不得不换好衣服到这儿来 再见
just because you’re so stubborn. Good-bye.
妈咪
Hello, marmee.
乔 你怎么才回来?
Jo, where have you been?
我真的要问你怎么耽搁这么久?
What kept you so long? I must say.
马奇姑妈又像平常那样发牢骚
Well, aunt March croaked as she always does,
我就忍♥不住生气了
and I lost my temper,
所以我决定自己去筹钱
so I decided to get some money on my own.
妈咪 给 这是给您的车费
Here, marmee, this will pay for your fare.
你从哪儿筹到的钱?
But where did you get it?
我没有求人 借钱 或者偷盗
I didn’t beg, borrow, or steal it.
我只是卖♥♥了些属于我的东西
I only sold what belonged to me.
乔!
Jo!
你的头发
Your hair.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!