妈妈真应该买♥♥一双新拖鞋了
Marmee really ought to have a new pair of slippers.
好了 爸爸不在
Well, I’m the man in the family
我就是当家的男人 我来买♥♥鞋
while papa’s away, so I’ll supply the slippers.
是贝丝先想到的
Beth thought of them first.
我给她买♥♥双军鞋 最好的那种
Then I’ll buy her army shoes, best to be had.
我还想给她一双好手套
And I shall get her a nice pair of gloves.
粉色的
Pink ones.
我就送一小瓶香水
A little bottle of Cologne from me.
妈妈会喜欢的
She likes it,
也不贵
and it won’t cost much.
也许还可以留点钱给自己买♥♥笔
Then maybe I can keep some of my pencils.
可是 乔 商店会不会关门了?
But, Jo, won’t the store be closed?
我们就破门而入
We’ll storm the citadel!
谁看到我的衣夹了?
Has anybody seen my clothespin?
没人拿你的衣夹 艾米 你每晚都在问
No one’s taken your clothespin, Amy. You ask that every night.
你可能把它放在床下了
You probably hid it under your own bed.
不在那儿 我找过了
It’s not there. I looked.
是妈咪 快跑
It’s marmee. Scuttle, girls!
我的乖乖!
Christopher Columbus!
有派和香肠!
Creamy pie and sausage!
烤松饼!
Popovers!
还有咖啡!
And coffee!
样样俱全!
And everything!
我不知道有多久没吃过烤松饼了
I don’t know when I’ve had a popover.
圣诞快乐!-圣诞快乐 汉娜!
Merry Christmas! – Merry Christmas, Hannah!
这一桌菜真漂亮 汉娜
The table looks beautiful, Hannah.
汉娜 你手艺真好
Hannah, you do beat the Dutch.
我不懂有什么大惊小怪的
I can’t see what all the fuss is about.
我记得以前每天早上都吃这些
I remember when I served you breakfast like this every day.
我们过去一定很富裕
We must have been enormously rich.
告诉我 汉娜
Tell me, Hannah,
我们有钱的时候 我穿得怎么样
how was I dressed when we had all that money?
裹着尿布
In diapers.
艾米 等等妈咪
Amy, wait for marmee.
她说不用 你们吃过早餐后
Marmee says no. You’re to have your breakfast
就去教堂 她在那儿和你们碰面
and go to church. She’ll meet you there.
为什么?她去哪儿了?
Why? Where is she?
在胡梅尔家
At the Hummels’.
胡梅尔太太今早生了孩子
Mrs. Hummel had her baby early this morning.
又生一个?
Another baby?
真好吃
Popovers!
一个接一个生
One baby after another.
六个孩子挤在一张床上
Six children half frozen, huddled in one bed,
没有火炉
no fire in the stove.
所以你们妈妈给他们带早餐了
So your mum took her breakfast to them,
还不够分的
not that there was enough to go around.
我相信仁善
I believe in charity,
但毕竟当你偶尔
but after all, when you cook a decent meal
做一顿像样的饭
once in a blue moon,
你也会很乐意享用
you like to see it enjoyed.
何况我们没有多余的了
Besides, we don’t have any to spare.
你说得很对 汉娜
You’re absolutely right, Hannah.
怎么了 贝丝?
What’s the matter, Beth?
我不饿
I’m not hungry.
哦 贝丝
Oh, Beth.
每天每个地方都有挨饿的人
People are starving everywhere, every day.
你要是担心这个 那你永远吃不好饭了
If you’re going to let that worry you, well, you’ll never eat at all.
我试着不去想
I try not to think about it.
那些人在很远的地方 我们也不认识他们
Those people are far away, and we don’t know them,
但胡梅尔就在身边 我们也认识他们
but the Hummels are near and we do know them.
你不会是想把早餐分给胡梅尔家吧?
You’re not thinking of giving our breakfast to the Hummels?
别啊
Oh, no.
你不可以这样想
You couldn’t think of a thing like that.
我会这么想 – 我也会
I could. – So could I.
我们要么一起做 要么都不做
Either all of us do it or none of us.
好吧 我们投票表决
Fine. We’ll vote.
这很公平
That’s fair.
行 但我坚持匿名投票
Alright, but I insist on secret voting.
艾米
Oh, Amy.
我来拿烤松饼 你拿牛奶
I’ll carry the popovers. You take the milk.
不 我来拿
Not at all. I’ll carry them.
我来拿
I’ll carry them.
你掉了这个 女士
You dropped this, madam.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
快点 约瑟芬
Come on, Josephine.
你是不是住在隔壁?
You live next door, don’t you?
是的 我叫西奥多·劳伦斯
Yes, I do. My name’s Theodore Laurence,
这是我的家庭老师 约翰·布鲁克
and this is John Brooke, my tutor.
你好
How do you do?
你好
How do you do?
我是乔·马奇
I’m Jo March,
我很乐意带你们见我的姐妹
and I’d like you to meet my sisters.
那是梅格 另两个在路前的是贝丝和艾米
That’s Meg, and the other two up the road are Beth and Amy.
你好
How do you do?
我们都知道你的事迹
We know all about you, you know…
你逃学去参军的事
About how you ran away to join the army.
如果我是你 我也会这么做
I’d have done the same in your place.
你们俩在同一个军团 真是太好了
And how you were both in the same regiment, which is splendid.
约瑟芬 麻烦快点
Josephine, come on, please.
好吧 再见 -再见
Well, good-bye. – Good-bye.
再见 – 再见 马奇小姐
Good-bye. – Good-bye, miss March.
他们想什么呢?
What will they think?
都还没正式认识 就停下来聊天
Stopping to talk when we hadn’t met them properly.
我才不在乎 而且你很不友善
I don’t care. Anyway, you weren’t very friendly.
你甚至都没说“你好”
You wouldn’t even say howdy-do.
我不喜欢那个人看我的样子
I didn’t like the way that man stared at me.
什么人?
What man?
哦 布鲁克先生?我没留意
Oh, Mr. Brooke? I didn’t notice.
我注意到了
Well, I did.
他还在看 – 谁?
He’s still looking. – Who?
布鲁克先生 别回头
Mr. Brooke. Don’t look back.
谁?我?
Who, me?
给你一口
One for you…
你一口
One for you…
还有你一口
And one for me.
瞧 好玩吗?
Now isn’t this fun?
给你一口
One for you…
给你一口
One for you…
还有你
And one for you.
你一口
And one for me.
你一口
Here’s one for you…
你一口
One for you.
好吃吗?
Doesn’t that taste good?
给你一口
One for you…
喂!
Hello!
快出来帮帮我!
Hustle yourself, and come on out and help me!
不行 我扁桃体发炎了
I can’t. I…I have the quinsy.
太可惜了!
Oh, what a shame.
不会传染的
Oh, it isn’t contagious.
我可以见客
I can…I can have visitors.
但我谁也不认识
I don’t know anyone, though.
你认识我啊
Well, you know me.
你愿意过来陪我吗?
Would you care to come over and keep me company?
妈咪!
Marmee!
妈咪!
Marmee!
马奇小姐来拜访劳伦斯先生
Miss March calling on Mr. Laurence…
年轻的那位
The young one.
不进来吗 马奇小姐?
Won’t you come in, miss March?
谢谢
Thank you, I will.
你好 马奇小姐 -你好
Hello, miss March. – Hello.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!