我知道我还配不上你 乔 但…
Oh, I know I’m not good enough for you, Jo, but…
如果你爱我 你可以把我变成你喜欢的样子
Well, if you love me, you can make me anything you like.
劳里 我不会改变你
Oh, Laurie, I wouldn’t change you.
你应该娶一个可爱优雅的女孩
You should marry a lovely, accomplished girl
她爱慕你
who adores you,
成为你漂亮房♥子里的合格女主人
someone who would grace your beautiful home
能给予你真正想要的那种生活
and give you the sort of life you really want.
我不会
I wouldn’t.
我讨厌上流社会
I loathe elegant society, and…
而你讨厌我写作
You hate my scribbling, and…
但我离不开写作 我们会吵起来的
I can’t get along without it. I know we would quarrel.
我们不会吵的 -我们会吵 你知道的
No, we wouldn’t. – We always have, you know, and…
一切都会变得很糟糕
Everything would be horrid…
如果我们笨到要…
If we were ever foolish enough to…
结婚吗?不会的 乔 那会是天堂啊
Marry? Oh, no, it wouldn’t, Jo. It would be heaven.
况且 大家都盼着这件事
Besides, everyone expects it.
爷爷早已把它挂在了心上
Grandfather has his heart set on it,
别让我们失望
so don’t disappoint us.
我…我离不开你 乔
Oh, I…I just can’t go on without you, Jo.
哎 劳里
Oh, Laurie…
劳里 我很抱歉
Laurie, I’m so sorry…
非常抱歉
So desperately sorry…
但我不能违心地说“我爱你”
But I can’t say I love you when I don’t.
千真万确吗 乔?
Really and truly, Jo?
千真万确
Really and truly, Laurie.
我认为我不会结婚的
I don’t think I’ll ever marry.
会的 你会的
Oh, yes, you will.
我知道你会的 总有一天你会变的
I know you will. Someday you’ll change.
你会遇到一个一无所有的傻瓜
You’ll meet some good-for-nothing, no-account fool…
然后你深深爱上他 对他生死相托
and you’ll fall in love with him and work and live and die for him.
我知道你会的 因为这就是你的方式
I know you will because it’s just your way.
我却得在旁边眼睁睁看着
And I’ll have to stand by and see it.
如果是那样 我不如吊死
Well, I’ll be hanged if I do!
劳里!
Laurie!
劳里 你去哪儿?
Laurie, where are you going?
见鬼去
To the devil!
劳里!
Laurie!
劳里…
Laurie…
你孤单吗 乔?
Are you very lonely, my Jo?
我想一定是
I think I must be.
你明白的 乔
You know, Jo…
当你们还小时
When you were little girls,
我问自己
I used to ask myself…
梅格 贝丝 艾米长大后会是什么样呢?
What will become of Meg and Beth and Amy?
我担心梅格的势利
I’ve worried about Meg’s longing for wealth,
艾米的胆怯
Beth’s timidity,
艾米的自私
Amy’s… Selfish little ways.
但我从没担心过你
But I never worried about you.
你看起来总是那么自信
You always seemed so sure of yourself.
但我发现最近
But lately I find myself
比起别人 我更担心你
thinking of you more than the others.
你时常忧伤
You often seem… sad.
其实我并不忧伤 妈咪
I’m not sad, marmee… exactly.
我只是在想…
I’ve been thinking. I…
我该去某个地方
I’d like to go away someplace.
艾米可以照顾马奇姑妈 你有贝丝
Amy could take care of aunt March, and you’ll have Beth, and…
如果我能展翅高飞的话 也许…
If I could try my wings, maybe…
乔 如果你想好了
If you think so, Jo,
你就去吧
perhaps you should go.
我想去纽约
I’d go to New York.
我一直都想去纽约
I’ve always wanted to go to New York.
原因嘛 那里有最棒的图书馆和剧院
Why, they have the finest libraries and theaters there.
我可以为柯克太太工作 照顾她的孩子们
And I could work for Mrs. Kirke, taking care of her children,
在业余时间写作
and write in my spare time.
我会和你父亲商量的
I’ll talk it over with father.
我们写信给柯克太太
We’ll write to Mrs. Kirke.
或许这样对你最好
Might be good for you.
一定会的
Oh, it would.
我走了 劳里会渐渐淡忘我的
And Laurie’d get over me while I’m gone, and…
当我回来之后
When I come back,
我们就能跟以前一样了
we’ll be just the same as we used to be.
当然 亲爱的
Of course, my darling.
去睡吧
Run along to bed, now.
晚安 亲爱的
Goodnight, dear.
晚安 妈咪
Goodnight, marmee.
就当在自己家吧
Now, make yourself at home.
我从早到晚都在忙活
I’m on the drive from morning to night
看这么一大家子 你就能想象了
as you may well suppose with such a family,
但我答应了你妈妈 不会让你想家
but I promised your mother I wouldn’t let you get homesick,
苏菲会带你去你的房♥间
and Sophie’ll show you to your room.
苏菲
Sophie!
晚上时间自♥由♥安排
Your evenings will be free,
我尽可能把你房♥间给弄得舒适些
and I fixed up your own room just as comfortable as possible
还有一张供你写作的书桌
with a nice table for your writing.
苏菲
Sophie!
房♥子里的人们都挺好的
Now, there are some very nice people in my house,
但只要知道孩子们安全地跟你在一起
but it’s also a great load off my mind
我也就放心了许多
to know that you’ll be with the children.
要喝茶了 我得赶紧去换帽子了
Now I must run and change my cap for tea.
苏菲 苏…
Sophie! So…
苏菲 这是约瑟芬小姐
Sophie, this is miss Josephine…
新家庭老师
The new governess.
你能领她去房♥间吗?
Will you take her up to her room?
谢谢您 柯克太太 我…
Thank you, Mrs. Kirke. I…
孩子 就把这儿当自己家
Just make yourself at home, child.
我从没来过纽约 我一直都很期待着来
I’ve never been in New York before. I’ve been looking forward to it.
我是一个作家
You see, I’m a writer,
我需要阅历
and I need the experience…
新的感想
New impressions.
作家应该多结识并研究人们
A writer should meet and study people,
探索他们的灵魂
search their souls,
找出问题所在
figure out their problems.
我知道我会爱上纽约的
Oh, I know I’m going to love New York.
我一直都想来
I’ve always wanted to come here.
凯蒂!
Kitty!
蒂娜!
Tina!
救我!
Save me!
有熊
The bear’s…
救我!救我!
Save me! Save me!
熊在追我的孩子
The bear’s after my baby!
教授!教授!
Professor! Professor!
万分抱歉
I beg your pardon.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
孩子们 这是约瑟芬小姐
This is miss Josephine, children,
现在起由她看管一切
who’s got you in charge now.
你好
Hello. Hello.
这是巴尔教授
This is professor Bhaer.
你好
How do you do?
来吧 我们继续游戏
Come on, let’s finish the game!
那要看约瑟芬小姐怎么说
That’s for miss Josephine to say.
恐怕我们已经吓到她了
I am afraid we’ve frightened her already.
没有 请你们继续玩吧
Oh, no. Please go on with your game.
谢谢
Thank you.
你衣服掉了一颗扣子
Oh, you’ve lost a button off your vest.
谢谢你 我们走吧
Thank you very much. Let’s go now, eh?
这次你来当将军
This time, you’ll be the general.
不 我想当!
No! I want to!
他真是个可爱的人
Oh, he’s such a lovely man.
他?
Who is he?
我知道他过去一定是位绅士
I know he must’ve been a real gentleman at one time or another,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!