你漂亮的头发
Your beautiful hair.
我的乔
Oh, my Jo.
喔 乔 你漂亮的头发
Oh, Jo, your beautiful hair.
你把它卖♥♥了
You sold it.
又不会影响国家的命运
Oh, it doesn’t affect the fate of the nation,
别哭 贝丝
so don’t wail, Beth.
我的乖乖
Christopher Columbus!
你对自己做了什么?
What have you done to yourself?
你看着像头豪猪
You look like a porcupine.
真的?我倒觉得清爽
Really? I feel deliciously light and cool.
乔
Jo…
你的头发会长回来的
Your hair will grow back,
会跟以前一样漂亮
and it will be as lovely as ever,
但你现在的模样就是最美的
but you’ll never be more beautiful than you are now.
我喜欢
I like it.
我也是
So do I.
它…与众不同
It’s… Strangely becoming.
我们可以去车站吗 妈咪?
May we come to the train, marmee?
不 亲爱的 我要你们留下 继续做自己的事
No, dear, I want you to stay here and go on with your work.
再见 宝贝们
Good-bye, my darlings.
再见 妈咪
Good-bye, marmee.
再见 妈咪
Good-bye, marmee.
再见 妈咪
Good-bye, marmee.
愿上帝保佑我们
God bless and keep us all.
工作 我不明白你为什么想工作
Work. I don’t see why you want to work.
因为钱
Money.
如果你需要 我有很多
Oh, I’ve got plenty of that if you ever need it.
还有别的
And something else,
一种紧张感
a sort of nervous feeling.
我喜欢
I like it.
乔!乔!劳里!
Jo! Jo! Laurie!
乔 快点!
Jo, hurry!
乔 快点!
Jo, hurry!
别靠近我 乔
Don’t come near me, Jo.
贝丝 怎么了?
Beth, what is it?
孩子死了
The baby’s dead.
那个孩子死了
The baby’s dead.
胡梅尔家的孩子死了 乔
The Hummel baby died, Jo.
可怜的贝丝
Oh, my poor Beth.
我试图暖和她的脚
I…I tried to warm her feet,
但她那么冷 动也不动
but she was so cold and lay so still.
我就知道她死了
And then I knew that she was dead.
随后医生来了
And the doctor came, and…
他说那是猩红热
And he said it was Scarlet fever.
喔 贝丝
Oh, Beth.
过来躺下 -艾米 离我远点
Come and lie down… – Keep away from me, Amy.
你还没得过 而且…
You’ve never had it, either, and…
而且…我感觉不太好
And… I feel so funny.
她怎么样了?
How is she?
没人告诉我吗?她怎么样了?
Can’t anyone say? How is she?
我预料现在该退烧了 可是…
I’d expected the fever to turn by now, but…
她认不出我们了
She doesn’t know us anymore.
要是能通知马奇太太的话…
If Mrs. March could be sent for…
几天前 梅格写了封电报
Meg wrote out a telegram days ago,
我们不让她寄出去 现在…
and we wouldn’t let her send it, and now it’s…
啊 妈咪!
Oh, marmee!
想想看
Oh, just think,
她甚至认不出我们了
she doesn’t even know us.
坚持住 乔
Hold onto me, Jo.
妈咪会回来的
Marmee will be here.
不 她不会
Oh, no, she won’t.
她怎么会回来?
How can she?
我有点担心 昨天就寄信给她了
I got fidgety and sent for her yesterday.
她会搭今早5点的车回来
She’ll be here on the 5:00 train this morning.
妈咪?
Marmee?
会回来?
Here?
几个小时后?
In a few hours?
是的 乔
Yes, Jo.
哦 劳里 亲爱的劳里
Oh, Laurie. Dear, dear Laurie.
我不是有意扑向你的
I didn’t mean to fly at you like that,
你真是位天使
but you’re such an angel,
我不知道怎么感谢你
and I don’t know how to thank you.
再扑我一次
Fly at me again.
哦 劳里
Oh, Laurie,
我们还会再次欢笑嬉戏吗?
could it be that we’ll laugh again and have fun again?
我希望能 乔
I hope so, Jo.
好了 去火车站吧
Well, to the railroad station,
我会快马加鞭的
and I shan’t spare the horses.
祝福你 劳里
Bless you, Laurie. Bless you.
如果上帝宽恕贝丝
If god spares Beth…
我就绝不再抱怨了
I will never complain again.
如果人生这么艰苦
If life is as hard as this…
我不知道我们该如何度过
I don’t know how we shall ever get through it.
汉娜!汉娜!
Hannah! Hannah!
怎么了?- 巴恩斯医生!
What is it? – Dr. Barnes!
巴恩斯医生!
Dr. Barnes!
亲爱的 我想小姐就要熬过去了
My dears, I think the little girl’s going to pull through after all.
现在 保持屋里安静
Now, keep the house quiet, dear.
让她睡吧 等她醒来 给她喝热牛奶
Let her sleep. When she wakes, give her some warm milk.
牛奶
Milk.
喔 梅格!
Oh, Meg!
去拿些牛奶
Get some milk.
牛奶!牛奶!
Milk! Milk!
妈咪
Marmee.
她会好起来的
She’ll be well.
一切都会好的
Everything will be alright.
妈咪 您回来了
Oh, marmee, you’re home.
贝丝
Bethy.
别摔了
Don’t drop her!
贝丝 你生病时 我立了份遗嘱
I made a will when you were sick, Beth.
你立遗嘱?
You made a will?
你别笑
You needn’t laugh.
我把我的石膏兔子和铜墨水台留给你
I left you my plaster rabbit and my bronze inkstand.
毕竟 你把盖子弄丢了
After all, you lost the cover to it.
我把陶土模型马留给劳里
I left Laurie my Clay model of a horse,
虽然他说这马没有颈
even though he did say it didn’t have a neck.
这里 这里
There.There.
能再到楼下来真是太棒了
It’s so wonderful to be downstairs again.
一切都好漂亮
Everything looks so beautiful…
花
The flowers…
还有阳光
And the sun.
劳里送来了花
Mr. Laurence sent the flowers.
我预约了阳光
I ordered the sun.
我把所有衣服都留给你了 妈咪
I willed you all my clothes, marmee.
你真好 乖乖
That was sweet of you, dear.
当然了 我还没死
Of course, as I didn’t die,
没人能得到东西
no one gets anything.
打扰了 小姐们 请问马奇家住这里吗?
Begging your pardon, ladies, but do the Marches live here?
是的 大家都在
They do, indeed. All of them.
我要送个包裹
I have a package for them.
啊!是爸爸!
Oh! Father!
乔
Jo.
艾米
Amy.
哦 爸爸!
Oh, father!
梅格
Meg.
爸爸
Oh, father.
我亲爱的
My dear.
汉娜
Hannah.
还有…
And now…
我的贝丝
My Beth.