How are you? – I’m all right.
你在笑什么- 没什么
What are you laughing at? – Nothing.
什么事这么好笑- 只是,嗯
What’s so funny’? – Just, um…
我…升职了
I just got a little… job promotion.
你说真的?- 没错
Are you serious? – Yeah.
也该升了- 是的
About time! – Yes!
干得不错,心爱的- 嗯
Well done, darling. – Mm.
恭喜你,你坚持下来了
Well… good for you.You stuck it out.
谢谢- 我以你为荣
Thank you. – I’m proud of you.
干杯- 干杯
Cheers. – Cheers.
早该这样了- 是的
About time. – Yeah.
你告诉爸爸妈妈了没- 还没有
You tell Mum and Dad yet? – No, I haven’t, actually.
晚点给他们打电♥话♥- 让他们过来
I’ll give them a call later. – Bring them around.
好,我们一起吃晚饭
Yeah, we’ll have a dinner.
耐心总会有回报的
Patience… always pays off.
我手镯不见了,我手镯去哪儿了
I lost my bracelet.Where’s my bracelet?
在那里,这儿,这儿
It’s there.Here, here, here.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
坏了
It’s broken.
你还好吗- 没事
You all right? – Yeah.
嘿- 嗨
Hey. – Hi.
你肯定快饿死了- 是的
You must be really starved? – Yeah.
你在干嘛
What you doing?
工作上的事情
Just work stuff.
我升为初级编辑了
恭喜你
我想你
好了吗- 好了
Ready’? – Yeah.
你呢- 你确定?
Are you done? – You sure?
是的,我准备走了,我连鞋都穿好了
Yeah, yeah. I’m ready to go. I’ve got my shoes on and everything.
最好把外套带上
I’d better just get my coat.
我在楼下等你好吗
OK. Do you want me to meet you downstairs?
嗯,楼下见,我马上就好
Yeah, I’ll meet you down there. Give me two seconds.

Hi.
你的早餐- 谢谢
Your breakfast. – Oh, man.
你起来多久了?- 一个半小时
How long have you been up? – An hour and a half.
谢谢,虽然我不太喜欢吃熏肉
Thank you. Even though I know I don’t get to eat the bacon.
我负责吃熏肉
I don’t share bacon.
早上好- 早上好
Good morning. – Good morning.
我现在已经拿到批准信了
So I’ve actually got the approval letter in my hand
我今天和大使♥馆♥的人通过电♥话♥,一切都解决了
and I spoke with the embassy today, and everything is sorted.
你一定很兴奋吧- 这太…
You must be so excited. – No, it’s, um…
太好了
It’s great.
我就知道它会通过
I knew it would come through eventually.
没错,我
Yeah, I’m, um…
我很激动,呃…
I’m very excited, uh…
不敢相信这是真的
I didn’t think this was gonna happen.
我知道,这些事都没法预料
I know. These things are very unpredictable
但你必须坚持催促他们- 没错
but you just have to keep pushing. – Yeah.
谢谢你,感谢你所做的一切
Yeah, um, well, thank you. Thank you for all your work.
天呐,别这么说,我可以为你父母做任何事情
Oh, God, please, don’t mention it.I’d do anything for your parents.
我该打电♥话♥告诉他们这件事吗
Should I give them a ring and let them know?
不用,我会打给他们的
OK. No, I would…I will call them.
好吧,他们一定很激动- 是的,他们一定非常激动
All right. They’ll be really excited. – Yes, they’ll be very excited…
非常激动- 替我祝贺雅各布
Very excited. – OK, congratulate Jacob,
我们以后再谈
and we’ll talk soon.
再次谢谢你所做的一切
OK, thank you again, um…for everything.
往前走,伯爵夫人- 往前,往前
Go forward, my countess. – Forward, forward.
转十五次- 你要把我转晕吗
Spin around 15 times. – Are you gonna make me spin around?
只是开个玩笑
Just joking.
开个玩笑
Just joking!
我要去哪儿- 外面
Where am I going? – Outer space.
好了,坐下
Bingo! Sit down.
很有型
That’s… very stylish!
另外一张呢?
Where’d you put the other one?
在壁橱里
It’s in the closet.
很高兴你喜欢- 很可爱,谢谢
I’m glad you’re happy. – Yeah, it’s lovely. Thank you.
谢谢- 不用
Thank you. – Ah. Meh.
干杯- 恭喜你升职
Cheers. – Cheers to your promotion.
恭喜你升职- 太棒了
To your promotion. – Jolly good.
谢谢你们- 棒极了
Thank you, guys. – It’s so wonderful!
你没喝你的葡萄酒,要喝点别的吗
You haven’t touched your wine. Would you like some other wine?
我想喝威士忌,这儿有吗
Could I get a whiskey? Do you have any?
我们没有威士忌
No, we haven’t got any whiskey.
什么- 我们在削减开支
What?! – No. We’re cutting down.
我们得控制开支,在伦敦的话
We’ve cut down so much.In London,
你想什么时候喝酒都行
you can just be drinking all the time.
没错- 伯纳德
Yes. – Bernard.
怎么了- 新规定
What? – New rules.
新规定,为什么- 新规定?
New rules? Why’? – New rules’?
西蒙家的新规定- 得控制,控制
New Simon house rules. – Clamping down, clamping down.
他在控制我喝酒- 戒备森严
He’s clamping down on my drinking. – Place is on lockdown.
这样才对- 喝酒对皮肤不好
It’s good. – Yeah, it’s bad for your skin.
是吗- 我在严格执行
It is? – I am on a very tough,
西蒙设计的健身方案- 没错,我说你做
Simon-designed fitness regime. – Yeah, it’s called Simon Says.
噢- 我说你做
Oh. – Simon Says…
现在她每天早上六点半起床
Yeah, we have her up at 6:30 now.
每天如此,晨跑- 真的?
Every morning, running. – No.
已经坚持两周了
For the last two weeks.
每天早上?- 是的
Every morning? – That’s what it is!
你气色很好,我得说你真的
You’re glowing.I have to say, you do…
看上去很不一样- 与众不同
You do look different. – Even more than usual.
你是第一个能让
You’re the first person that has ever
安娜去锻炼的人- 真的?
got Anna to do any exercise. – Really?
我觉得是升职的原因,不过无所谓了
I thought it was the new promotion,but all right.
我也觉得是升职的原因
I thought it was the promotion, too.
但她早餐吃得很…很健康
But she has a very…She has a very healthy breakfast.
一点燕麦和蛋白
A bit of oats and some egg whites in there.
你变了- 少量肉桂,不加糖
You have changed. – A sprinkle of cinnamon, no sugar.
你变了- 想要减肥,不能加糖
You have changed! – If you want to lose weight, no sugar.
对,一切走上正轨,我真的很高兴
That would be it. Everything’s moving in the right direction. I’m really happy.
这个美味极了- 很棒,对吗
This is delicious. – It’s good, isn’t it?
非常非常棒
It’s very, very good.
要玩胡言乱语游戏吗
Are we going to play Balderdash?
噢,好吧- 这样能再待会儿
Oh, yes! – That’ll keep us going.
没错,还早着呢- 是的,我们来玩胡言乱语吧
Actually, the night is young. – Yeah, we can play Balderdash.
太好了- 不过在这之前,呃…
Oh, lovely! – But just before, um…
我想说,谢谢你们的到来
I just want to say thank you for coming over.
很特别的夜晚- 谢谢到来
It’s been a really special evening. – Thanks for coming.
谢谢你邀请我们
Thanks to you for inviting us, my goodness!
我…我把生活看作
I just…You know, I like to think of life
一道谜题
as a bit of a puzzle.
一个拼图- 噢,不是吧,他要开始演讲了
A jigsaw. – Oh, no. He’s going to make a speech.
先听我说
Just stick with me on this.
很久以来,这个拼图缺失了一块
And, um, for the longest time there was always one piece missing.
中间很大的一块,我不断的寻找
A big piece in the middle. And I looked around forever.
但我就是找不到
And I just couldn’t find it.
直到安娜的出现
So, um, along comes Anna.
请允许我赞扬二位养育了
And can I just commend you two on producing
一个如此美丽的女孩
such a wonderful young woman?
她很特别
She’s pretty exceptional.
我们只在一起大概,六个月?
I mean, we’ve only been together, what, six months?
但我觉得像是认识她三年了
But I’ve known her almost three years,
她解决了这个谜题
and she just fit this… puzzle.
对我来说,这张拼图完整了
The picture was,from my angle, complete.
你很美丽、积极、聪明
You’re beautiful, driven, intelligent.
我想和你共度余生
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
嫁给我好吗
Will you marry me?
我知道有很多事得考虑
Listen, I know there’s a lot of things to be worked out here.
有些问题要解决
I know that there’s issues that need to be ironed out.
告诉你们我有多爱安娜,对我来说很重要
But it’s very important to me that you know how much I love your daughter.
亲爱的,你真贴心
Darling, that’s really sweet.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!