你的牛仔裤要熨吗
Do you want your jeans ironed?
什么
Hmm?
你的牛仔裤,要我熨一下吗
Your jeans.Do you want me to iron them?
好的
sure.
雅各布家具店,我是萨曼莎
Jacob Helm.This is Samantha.
你好吗
Hi, how are you?
不,不会超过三周
No. No later than three weeks.
好的,记得通知我
OK. All right.Just let me know.
拜拜
OK, bye.
他们答应三周内完工了吗
Did they say they could do it in three weeks?
是的
Yeah.
他们总是这样- 知道了
Well, they always do. – I know.
你好,安娜- 你好
Oh, hi, Anna. – Hey.
想喝杯茶吗
You fancy a cup of tea?
好啊
Yeah. OK.
下班后我想去Topshop逛逛
I actually might stop off and go to Topshop after work.
好啊
Oh, yes.
一起去吧?- 好啊,好啊
Do you want to come with? – Oh, yes, let’s, let’s.
我读了你写的东西
So I read your thing.
写的不错
It’s good.
这人是谁
So who is this person?
这个是
Um… it’s…
是某个跟我
it’s someone that is…
非常亲近的人,然后
is very close to me.And, um,
他是我生活的动力
he’s been quite an inspiration in my life,
我想
and I almost…
通过我的写作,留点纪念
Through my writing, I wanted to, um… give something back.
它让我回想起在纽约的纽&伦杂♥志♥上班时
Yeah. When I was reading it,it made me think about the fact that
我丈夫在洛杉矶上班
when… when I was…I was working in New York at Nylon mag,
他得开车穿过整个国家来见我
and my husband was in Los Angeles so he was driving across country.
他会沿途给自己和狗狗拍各种照片
So on the way over, he would take all these pictures of himself and the dog
而我也把自己的照片发给他
at various places.So I sent photos of me.
我们把照片放在一起,天衣无缝
And then we put them all together, and they were like this moment in time.
不能相守,可我们能在照片中相聚
Being separate, but yet we were together in these photographs.
我得说这种办法能让你们保持
Well, I was going to say that it’s a way of even kind of keeping you together.
心灵相通- 是的
Connecting. – Yeah.
那真是个挑战
Now, there’s the challenge.
是啊,很难熬
Yeah, it’s hard.
这让我更加想他
It made me miss him more.
嗯,我们有个博客
So, um…you know we have this blog.
我想让你接管
I would like you to take over the blog
并为杂♥志♥写文章
and start writing for the magazine.
哇,这太棒了
Wow, uh… That’s great.
这真是太…- 我们需要一个年轻的好声音
Yeah, that would be… – We need a really nice young voice,
而你是不错的人选
and I think that you are that.
我觉得自己不年轻了- 不,你很年轻
I don’t feel very young. – Well, you are.
嗯,这真是荣幸之至
No, I would…it would be a privilege.
很好
Good.
黄色,红色,或者橙色
Yellow, red, maybe an orange.
不同色调的橙色
Some different shades of orange.
你想要哪种橙色都有
Whatever kind of orange you think.
安娜,你能接下电♥话♥吗
Hey, Anna, could you get the phone?
雅各布家具店,我是萨曼莎
Jacob Helm. This is Samantha.
假如我用橙色的话
If I tried…if I tried orange…
谢谢- 那就不配套了
Thank you. – …It doesn’t have to stay on.
除非再镶一层面板
As long as they don’t put a veneer on it.
如果你俩都喜欢这样,没问题
If she likes that and you like that, great.
你在生我的气吗
Are you mad at me for some reason?
什么?没有
What? No.
真的吗
You sure?
是的,我为什么要生气
Yes. Why would I be mad?
今天早些时候的事情没有影响到你?
What happened earlier today didn’t upset you?
只是个误会
It was a mistake.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
没关系
It’s all right.
我们今晚出去玩吗- 好啊,你想去吗
Are we gonna go out tonight? – Yes. Do you want to?
是的- 好啊
Yeah. – Good.
能打给我吗?-安娜
能打过来吗?我很想跟你讲话
请别不理我-安娜
我去下洗手间,好吗
Hey, I’m gonna go to the bathroom, OK?
安娜,我…- 我只想说一件事情
Anna, I… – I just have to say one thing,
这件事情非常重要,你听我说就行
and it’s really important that you just listen to me.
我们之间的感情还在
I just… It doesn’t feel like this thing is going to go away.
它挥之不去,我不能
It’s always there. I can’t…
我没法继续这样生活- 我们说好了的
I can’t get on with my life. – We agreed.
我知道,雅各布,但我们一起经历过那么多
I know, Jacob, but the things that we have with each other,
我没法再爱上别人
I don’t have with any other person.
除你之外没法再爱了
With any other human being apart from you.
我们应该复合,我的感觉很强烈
We should be with each other. And I feel it so strongly.
我想也许我们应该结婚
And I feel like… it’s right for us to get married…
这是唯一的选择,我不想咱们有任何遗憾
That’s our only option now. I don’t want to have regrets about us.
如果一起努力,我们能做到
And we can make this work if we do that.
我问过哈利,他说只要六个月
I spoke to Harry, and he said it’ll only take six months,
我就能回去,然后我们就可以在一起了
and then I can come back. And then we can be together.
你能为了咱们考虑下吗?
So will you just think about it for us?
你过来呆几天
Just come for a few days,
我们一起把这件事办成的
and then we can make this work.
我知道你和她通过话
I know you talked to her.
是的
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
萨曼
Sam…
你是个善解人意、乐于付出的好姑娘
You’re such a nice,giving, caring human being.
跟一个不能全心全意对你的人
it’s not fair for you to have to…
一起经历这些
experience things…
这样对你不公平
and be with someone that isn’t fully there for you.
我得去伦敦,对不起
And I’m sorry,because I have to go to London.
对不起,萨曼
I’m so sorry, Sam.
我爱你
I love you.
对不起,萨曼
I’m sorry, Sam.
我庄严宣誓- 我庄严宣誓
I do solemnly declare… – I do solemnly declare…
并无任何法律规定
…that I know not of any lawful impediment…
并无任何法律规定
…that I know not of any lawful impediment..
禁止我,雅各布 马修 赫尔穆
…why I, Jacob Matthew Helm…
禁止我,雅各布 马修 赫尔穆
why I, Jacob Matthew Helm…
迎娶新娘- 迎娶新娘
may not be joined in matrimony… – may not be joined in matrimony…
安娜 玛利亚 加德纳
to Anna Maria Gardner.
他们现在愿公开确定
They now wish to affirm publicly
婚姻关系并庄严宣誓
their relationship and to offer each other
保护彼此间这份关系
the security that comes from vows sincerely made.
雅各布,请给安娜戴上戒指
Jacob, place the ring on Anna’s finger.
我为你戴上此戒- 我为你戴上此戒
I give you this ring… – I give you this ring…
象征我对你爱与真情
…as a token of my love and affection.
象征我对你爱与真情
As a token of my love and affection.
铭记今日,不让任何事情
And, remembering this day, never allow anything…
铭记今日,不让任何事情
And, remembering this day, never allow anything…
破坏我们之间的感情
…to destroy the feeling that we share for each other.
破坏我们之间的感情
To destroy the feeling that we share for each other.
心怀爱和喜悦佩戴此戒
Wear it with a feeling of love and joy…
直到永远
Always.
今天你们已经在见证人面前
You have made a solemn and binding contract with each other
共同签下了庄严有效的婚约
here in the presence of your witnesses this morning.
我很荣幸宣布,现在你们正式成为夫妻
It gives me great pleasure to tell you that you are now husband and wife.
耶!
Yay!
你们需要见证人
You’ll need the witnesses.
小心
Be careful.
好大啊
It’s huge!
我该带些酒杯上来的
I should have grabbed glasses.
我真笨- 没关系
I’m an idiot. – No!
我们就这样喝?- 嗯哼
Should we just drink it that way? – Hm-hm.
非常优雅
That’s very classy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!