噢,是我的椅子
Oh, it’s my chair!
天呐
Oh, my God!
哒哒
Da-da!
你好,安娜
Hey, Anna.
你好- 还你东西
Hello. – Here you go.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
真抱歉忘记还你了- 它派上用场了吗
Sorry I kept it. – Was it useful?
挺不错- 那就好
It was all right. – Good.
你还好吗- 噢,棒极了
You all right then? – Oh, amazing, yeah. Yeah.
昨晚过得如何- 挺好的,她又把饭烧焦了
Did you have a nice evening? – It was OK. She burnt the meal again.
我知道,让上帝帮她吧
I know. God help her.
总之,谢谢你
All right, thanks a lot.
谢谢- 你没事吧
OK, thank you. – Everything all right?
没事,你呢- 你确定吗
Yeah, good. How are you? – You sure?
难道我看着不好?我只是喜欢做饭
Yeah, don’t I seem it? I’m just, like, cooking away.
希望我没把鸡肉烧焦
I hope I haven’t burnt the chicken,
可是真的没办法- 嗯,不打扰你了
but what can you do? – Well, I’ll let you go.
谢谢,再见- 好的,回见
Thank you. I’ll see you soon. – All right, see you.
保重- 再见,西蒙
Take care. – Bye, Simon.

Hey
你好
Hello!
你好吗- 你好
How are you? – Hello!
我是娜塔莉- 我叫雅各布,很高兴见到你
Natalie. – Jacob. Really nice to meet you.
你好- 嗨,我是雅各布
Hello. – Hi, I’m Jacob.
很高兴见到你- 我也是
So nice to meet you. – You, too.
一切都还好吗- 她要和她男朋友住一起了
How’s everything going? – She’s moving in with her boyfriend.
不,才不是- 这位是谁?
No, I don’t think so. – Who is this?
你很紧张吗- 约翰
John. – Are you nervous?
换成是我,肯定紧张死了- 我知道,这是个很大的…改变
I would be so nervous if I was you. – I know. It’s a big… change.
迈出那一步- 是的
Oh… taking that step. – I know, yeah.
几天前我们搞到了温泉浴场
So, the other day,we got some passes
的入场券,我觉得这是个…
come through to the office for a spa. I think it’s the one in…
一共四张呢- 太好了,真是太棒了
There’s four of them. – Oh, great! My God, that’s amazing!
我在那做过最神奇的按♥摩♥
I had the most incredible massage there.
下周末我没空,下下周可以
I’m not free next weekend, but the weekend after.
行,一定会很棒- 太好了
Great. That’d be lovely. – Oh, that’d be amazing.
早点下班
Leave early, yes…
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你- 快进来
It’s so great to see you. – Come on in.
好了- 你好
All right. – Hello!
你好- 你好吗,真高兴见到你
Hello. – How are you? Great to see you.
生意怎么样
And how’s business?
还不错
It’s been good, actually.
很幸运…我们…
Very, very lucky, um… We…
他来天了?
How many more days has he got here?
嗯…没几天
Um… not many.
你打算怎么办?一直这样下去?
So, what are you going to do? I mean, is this how it’s going to be?
我不知道,别问这种问题了
I don’t know.Don’t ask questions like that.
我不知道,看着办吧- 太花钱了,你不能
I don’t know, we’ll see. – It’s expensive. You can’t just keep
一直飞来飞去- 我知道,但是眼下我们
flying back and forth. – I know that. We’re just making it work
只能这样了
how we can at the moment.
以后再想办法,我们现在只想
And then we’ll see what happens. We’re just taking it each…
过好每一天- 我刚弄了间店铺
day as it comes.I’ve just moved in to a loft space.
事情都挺顺,我们很幸运
But we’re very lucky because things have been going really well.
那就好- 是啊
Good. Yeah. – Yeah.
说起来,在这工作也不错
Ideally, it’d be great to work out here.
但我在洛杉矶的生意刚有起色
It’s just I am so set up in Los Angeles.
我能理解
No, I understand.
别说了
stop it!
这是混合威士忌- 哦,不是吧,喝一个
All right. This is a blended whiskey. – Oh, no, here we go!
你尝尝就行,好吗
And all I want you to do is just try it. OK?
还有更好的东西
And then we’ll move on to something much nicer.
你得闭上眼睛- 不用闭上眼睛
You have to close your eyes. – You don’t have to close your eyes.
必须闭上- 好吧,闭眼吧
You do have to close your eyes! – All right, close your eyes.
很好
All right.
这种风味的威士忌你喝过
Just a flavor of whiskey that you know. This…
这种是单一麦芽威士忌,窖藏12年佳酿
is a single malt, and it’s been in casks for 12 years.
我知道是因为瓶子上写着呢
And I know that because it says so right on the bottle!
噢,味道真好- 给雅各布尝尝
Oh! That’s so good! – You can share it.
里面还有伏特加,不过不多
And there is vodka in it, but not that much.
尽管…- 我们还要喝什么?
Although… – What else do we need?
我不是个很…我得跟你承认…
I’m not a big… I have to admit to you all…
你刚就抿了一小口- 我不太喜欢这个
You had the tiniest, tiniest sip! – …that I’m not a big fan.
什么,番茄汁?- 还是血玛丽酒?
What, of tomato juice? – Of the Bloody Mary?
真遗憾你要回去
It’s such a pity you have to go back.
我也希望能多呆几天,真的
Yeah, I wish, I wish I could stay longer. I really do.
如果移♥民♥的事能解决,事情就容易多了
Well, it would be so much easier if the whole immigration thing was sorted out.
我问过你- 因为我知道
I asked you… – Because I know Harry
哈利办起这种事来慢死了
has been a bit of a slowpoke handling this stuff,
可一旦惹恼了他们,你就得按规矩来
but once you’ve annoyed them, you have to play by the book.
耗时更多,钱也是
And it takes much more time and, I tell you, a lot more money.
我意识到你所做的就是逾期
I realize all you did,darling, was overstay
逗留几个月- 我们还有再吵一遍吗?
for a couple of months. – Do we have to go over it again?
不是吵,但是- 我们吵过很多遍了
No, we don’t, but… – We’ve been through it so many times.
可为什么不来个痛快的
But why not go for an easier solution?
如果你们俩结婚了- 伯纳德
Bernard. – If you two got married,
能替我省一大笔钱
it’d save me a lot of money.
伯纳德- 怎么了
Bernard! – What?
是能省下啊- 抱歉
Well, it would be. – Sorry.
你喝得够多了,好吧
I think you’ve had enough of the whiskey, all right?
我还没喝够呢
I don’t think I’ve had enough.
我不想让孩子们难堪
I don’t want to embarrass them.
“Tantony”的意思就是一胎中最小的猪
“Tantony.” It’s the runty pig of the litter.
你真笨
You’re so stupid!
我不能再这样了- 演得太业余了
Oh, God, I’ve got to stop it. – This is far more disciplined
我是说跟正常发挥比- 没错
than we normally are, I might say. – Right.
现在是谁在捣乱?
Who’s dasher now?
是你,妈妈- 噢,不会吧,真的吗
You, Mum. – Oh, no, no. Really?
我感觉怪怪的
I just feel weird.
为什么有这种感觉
Why do you feel weird?
我只是觉得…
I just feel kind of…
你感觉怪怪的
You feel weird…
我讨厌听到你说怪怪的
I hate it when you say you feel weird.
为什么
Why?
我感觉自己不是你生活的一部分
Because it doesn’t feel like I’m actually part of your life.
而是在度假
I feel like I’m on vacation.
说不清楚,总之感觉不对
I don’t know. That’s not how it feels. It just…
我不知道
I don’t know.
就是偶尔觉得怪怪的
It just feels weird…sometimes.
我们不在一起时,如果你跟别人
Well, would it be easier if you felt like…
约会的话,你会不会
you could see other people…
感觉好一点
when we’re not together?
你想要这么做?
Is that what you want to do?
那你提这个干吗?
Then why would you bring it up?
因为
Because…
我们不在一起时
I don’t want you to feel like…
我不想让你感觉
you’re not living your life properly…
生活不正常
when we’re not together.
你看上别人了?
Are you attracted to other people?
没有,我没看上别人- 那你干吗这样想?
No, I’m not attracted to other people. – Why did you have to think about that?
因为这是个愚蠢的问题
Because it’s a silly question.
你要是认真想过就会知道
No, it’s obviously not a silly question
这显然不是愚蠢的问题
if you have to think about it.
我不是那个意思,
I don’t mean it like that. I don’t mean…
我没看上别人,只是觉得异地恋
that I’m attracted to other people.I just mean it’s hard
很难长久地维持下去
to keep stopping and starting.
我爸说的那些话我很抱歉
And I’m sorry about my dad mentioning stuff
这明显影响到了你
that obviously disturbs you in some way.
这里是皮卡迪利地铁线
This is a Piccadilly line service
通往希思罗机场一、二、三、五号♥航站楼
to Heathrow terminals one, two, three and five.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!