好的,有人来了- 我会找…
OK, somebody’s coming. – I’m gonna talk to…
我先挂了- 我很快就去见你,好吗
I have to go now. – I’ll see you soon, OK?
我保证很快就去
I promise I’ll see you soon.
知道海关怎么走吗
Do you know where customs is?
海关- 在那边
Customs? – Over there.
谢谢
All right, thank you.
你不知道?- 是的,抱歉,先生
You have no idea? – No, I’m sorry, sir.
处理结果是,你不许离开机场
So this is what’s gonna happen. You will not be allowed to leave the airport.
我走后会来两位国土安♥全♥局♥的特工
Two agents from Homeland Security are gonna come in here after I leave.
他们会送你上飞机,立即遣返回英国
You’ll be placed back on the plane immediately and returned to the UK.
明白了吗,还有什么问题吗?
Do you understand? Do you have any questions?
雅各布,我是安娜,抱歉又没接到你的电♥话♥
Hi, Jacob. It’s Anna. I’m sorry I missed your call again, uh…
我现在很忙
It’s been pretty busy here.
你能今天下午五点打过来吗
Are you around at about five today?
也就是你那边的八点
So, five, um…eight for you…
九点,早上九点
… 9am for you.
难以置信,我又错过了你的电♥话♥,晚点再打吧
I can’t believe I missed you again. Let’s try for later today
要是不行,周一的可能性大- 呃
and if not, then hopefully on Monday. – Uh…
我现在得去睡觉了,明天再联♥系♥吧
Look, I’m gonna head to bed. Maybe we can try tomorrow.
你说的关于杂♥志♥的事,但是我
I know you said you had a thing for the magazine, but, uh, I’m just, um…
我太累了,明天还得早起上班
I’m, like, really exhausted and I have to get up early for work.
要不你发邮件给我吧,好让我知道
So why don’t you just send me an email and let me know, um..
你什么时候方便通话
let me know when it’s good for you to talk.
好了,到时候再联♥系♥,拜拜
OK, I’ll talk to you soon. Bye.
你看过那些分页了吗,得你审批下
Have you looked at those paginations? I need you to approve them.
对,是的,哪一页你不喜欢
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Which pages don’t you like?
现在我和旧同事一起工作
I’m working with these… these guys that I’ve worked with before.
还有- 这个
And, uh… – Yeah. These.
他们想买♥♥套卧室家具给孩子
They’re looking for a bedroom set for their…
一个两岁,另一个九个月大
They have a two-year-old and a nine-month-old.
能拿这个来看看吗- 当然可以
Can we pull this out? – Anything you want.
这个棒级了,我看看
This is fantastic.Let me see this.
这个款式相近- 这个…是的
This is similar. – This is, this is… yeah.
你在这住- 住在顶上
Is this home, too? – Yeah, right up there’s home.
挺好的- 是的
That’s great. – Yeah.
他什么时候要
When does he want delivery?
六月的第一周
First week of June.
我估计拖到十号♥也没事
So I’d say we could push it probably to the tenth of June.
好的- 他不是马上要
OK. – He doesn’t need it right away.
他只要求把这些重新设计下
He’s just getting into the whole sort of redesign.
干完了你就去英国
Then are you going to the UK after that?

No.
你不去- 不去,不去
You’re not? No? – No, no, no. No, no, no.
我们几个月前就说好了,我们决定不…
We sort of, a couple months ago, we agreed not to…
你们也能做普通朋友的,你懂吗
You guys can just be like friends, you know?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢,伙计- 没事,再见
Thanks, man. Yep. – All right. I’ll see you later.
她来了- 嘿
There she is! – Hey!
你们好吗
How are you GUYS?
你来得真慢- 是啊
You took so long! – I know.
我妈总在我要出门的时给我安排干不完的活
Whenever I’m going out the door, she gives me four more things to do.
来杯姜味威士忌- 姜味威士忌
Can I get a whiskey and ginger? – Whiskey and ginger?
不加冰,谢谢
Yeah, and no ice.Thanks.
我知道,但太难了- 挣点钱就走人
I know, but it’s so hard. – Just save up some money and go.
一旦你进入工作状态,就不可能了
Once you’re in your job, it’s just impossible.
喝一杯- 喝一杯
Let’s do a shot! – Let’s do shots.
龙舌兰酒- 天呐
Tequila shots? – Oh, God.
干杯- 干杯
Cheers! – Cheers!
干了
Down in one.
在玻利维亚呆了大概两个月,但我四处游走
Bolivia was two months, maybe. But I was traveling all around.
顺着环绕南美洲的小岛走
Going around the little islands around South America.
特刺♥激♥,你出去过吗
Yeah, it was intense.Have you traveled?
我在美国呆过一阵
Yeah, I spent some time in America.
哪儿- 上大学的时候
Where? – When I was studying.
真的吗?在哪里?- 我在洛杉矶上的学
Oh, yeah? Where about? – I went to college in LA.
是吗- 所以
Oh, yeah? – So, um…
是的,我交了- 噢
Yeah, I made some… – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
一些非常好的朋友
Some really, really good friends.
很好,干杯
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Cheers.
我会回来的
Hey, I’ll be right back.
喂- 安娜
Hey. – Anna?
是我- 你好吗
Hey. – Hey. How are you?
我很好,只是…
I’m OK, yeah. I just, um…
我只是…有点吃惊
I just…It was a bit of a shock.
你过得好吗
How’s everything going?
我搬到了个新地方
I moved into a new place.
是吗- 是的
Yeah? – Yeah.
哦,很好,听起来很不错
Yeah, that’s great. That sounds really good.
你在忙什么
So, what have you been doing?
努力的工作以及…
I’m just working really hard and…
有点忙…
I’m busy and…
事情都蛮顺利的
Yeah, stuff’s going… going well.
这几个月都挺好的
It’s been a good few months.
听你这么说真开心- 是啊,希望能继续走运
That’s great to hear. – Yeah, I just… I hope it carries on.
我…
It’s, uh…
我很高兴能听到你的声音
It’s nice to hear your voice.
抱歉把你吵醒了
I’m so sorry I woke you up.
没关系,我得挂了
OK, well, I’d better go, um…
要不该迟到了,我得起床了
before it gets too late and I have to be up.
好吧- 嗯
All right. – OK.
拜拜,我稍后打给你,好吗
OK, bye. I’ll talk to you later,all right?
好的,拜拜,雅各布
OK, bye. Bye, Jacob.
拜拜- 拜拜
OK, bye. – Bye-bye.
喂?- 是我
Hello? – Hey.
怎么了
Hey…
你想来我这里吗
Yeah, do you want to come over?
现在就来
Come over now?
我等你,好吗
And, uh… I’ll just be here?
好的
Yeah.
好- 半小时后见
OK. – Yeah, I’ll see you in half an hour.
半小时后见
I’ll see you in half an hour.
给我几天时间,我去找你,行吗
Just give me a couple days. I’ll get there, OK?

OK.

OK.
最近你都在做什么
What have you been doing?
等你啊
Waiting for you.
你有没有很多艳遇?
Have you been sleeping with loads of people?

Yeah.
咱们得去见我父母
And then… we have to go and see my parents.
当然
Yeah, of course.
我们只能做些非常英式的东西
We should only do very English things.
嗯,茶和松饼
Yeah. Let’s have tea and crumpets.
没错
Yes!
你真的和别人上♥床♥了?
Have you?
那你呢
Have you?
别谈这个了
Let’s not talk about this.
告诉我- 还没
Just tell me. – Not yet.
你有吗
Have you?
我说了,也许吧
I said maybe.
我不想谈这个
I don’t want to talk about it.
你说得对
You’re right.
你说的对,这太蠢了- 就是
You’re right. That was stupid. – Yeah.
是个男的
It’s a man.
是个男的?
Is it a man?
你好- 你好,有你的快递
Hello. – Hi. I’ve got a delivery for you.

Oh, wow!
是什么- 好大个箱子
What is it? – It’s a massive box.
是你订的?
Do you know anything about this?
不是
No.
拿得动吗- 没问题
You got it? – Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!