Thank you. That’s all I needed to know. That’s perfect.
雅各布,你喜欢喝威士忌吗?为了换个话题
Jacob, do you like whiskey? Just to change the subject completely.
这主意不错- 我正在学,安娜教我的
That is a very good idea. – I’m learning. Anna’s been teaching me.
她师出名门,当然也是个专家了
She’s an expert. Of course, she learned from the master.
我们试过的酒你最喜欢哪一种
What’s your favorite that we’ve tried?
拉…拉弗格- 拉弗格
La… Laphroaig. – Laphroaig!
我喜欢拉弗格,我的最爱- 没错
I love Laphroaig. It’s my favorite. – She does.
很棒- 非常高端
It’s great. – That’s very sophisticated.
开车小心点,再见- 再见
Drive safe. Bye-bye. – Bye-bye.
再见
Bye.
闭上眼睛- 为什么
OK. Close your eyes. – Why?
因为…先闭上眼睛
Because. Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭眼,然后数到60
Close them. Count to 60.
58密西西比、57密西西比、56密西西比
Fifty-eight Mississippi,57 Mississippi, 56 Mississippi,
54密西西比、53密西西比
54 Mississippi,53 Mississippi…
38密西西比
38 Mississippi…
31密西西比、32密西西比
31 Mississippi,32 Mississippi…
34密西西比
34 Mississippi.
35密西西比…我能睁开眼睛了吗
35 Mississippi…I can open them now?
我感觉到你带了东西进来
I can sense you’ve brought something.
谢谢,谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
给我的椅子- 嗯
It’s my chair. – Mmmm.
看看椅子下面
Look underneath.
爱疯了
这是你的处♥女♥作
It’s your first one.
我爱你
I love you…
爱疯了
like crazy.
毕业后我们该怎么办
What are we going to do after we graduate?
我们…会想办法解决的
We… We’ll sort something out.
现在别想那么多
Don’t think about it now.
我会回来,拿到工作签证
I’ll come back and I’ll get a work visa.
我讨厌考虑这些
I hate thinking about it.
我不会离开
I’m not gonna leave.
我保证- 嗯
Promise. – OK.
宝贝,东西都收拾好了吗- 是的,差不多了
Sweetheart, you all packed? – Yeah, pretty much.
时间过得真快,明天我居然就要走了
I just can’t believe it’s tomorrow. The time’s gone so quickly.
你肯定又拖到最后一刻
You certainly left it to the last minute.
这事真不好办,整个夏天我都
Well, it’s difficult,because I won’t see Jacob
见不到Jacob了,所以- 他怎么样了
for the whole summer, so… – How’s he doing?
他挺好的,在洗澡呢
He’s good.He’s just in the shower.
他的网站已投入运营了,因此他很高兴
He’s got his website up and running so he’s pleased about that.
亲爱的,我知道你会想他的
Darling, I know you’re going to miss him.
唉,我就是想多留一阵子
Yeah, I just wish I could stay a bit longer, that’s all.
律师解释过签证逾期逗留的后果,你♥爸♥告诉你了
Anna, darling, Dad told you what the lawyer said about overstaying the visa.
这很重要,你知道的
This is important.You know that.
是的,我知道,那些是规定
Yeah, I know.Those are the rules.
我们会在夏天把事情都安排好
We’ll get things sorted over the summer.
莎拉的婚礼后你就能回洛杉矶了
Then you can go back to LA after Sarah’s wedding.
没错,我知道,那么…
Yeah, I know. So, um…
明天见,妈妈,我该去准备了
I’ll see you tomorrow, Mum. I’d better get going.
好的,我们都等不及了
Yeah, we can’t wait.We can’t wait!
再见,妈妈
Yeah. Bye, Mum.
你就要回家了,他们是不是很激动
Are they excited that you’re coming back?
是啊,他们都等不及了,我妈很兴奋
Yeah, they can’t wait.My mum is very excited.
幸好我们还有一个晚上
Mm. I’m glad that we’re getting away for a…
能在一起
for a night.
但我去机场之前
But we’ll come back here on the way back,
咱们会回这来- 嗯
before I go to the airport? – Yeah.
船几点出发- 十点半
What time is the boat? – 10:30.
时间不多了- 别担心,没事的
We haven’t got that much time. – Don’t worry. It’s OK.
我没担心
I’m not worried.
怎么了,你没事吧- 噢,没事
What happened? You OK? – Ow! Yeah.
只是夹到手指了- 我看看
I just caught my finger. – Let me see.
没事,没事- 让我看看
It’s OK. It’s fine. – Let me see.
没什么好看的,只是撞到了
There’s nothing to see!I just hit it.
被夹到了
I caught it in there.
感觉好点了吗
That feel better?
那么
So, uh…
你在卡特琳娜做什么
What are you doing on Catalina?
你看起来就像个渔夫,你是渔夫吗
You look like a fisherman. Are you a fisherman?
不是
No?
你喜欢钓鱼吗,我喜欢钓鱼
Do you fish? I love to fish.
我想读点东西,雅各布
I’m just trying to read, Jacob.
好吧,我没事
Mm. That’s fine.Fine with me.
这岛不错,适合阅读
It’s a fine island.It’s a fine island for reading.
那是我的游艇,“黄鳍金枪鱼”
That’s my yacht, The Ahi.
我喜欢金枪鱼,非常喜欢
Yeah, I like tuna.I like tuna a lot.
我喜欢它把我的游艇叫作“黄鳍金枪鱼”
I like tuna enough to name my boat The Ahi.
我曾经救过一只困在树上的猫
I saved a cat from a tree once.
我爱你
I love you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没关系
It’s OK.
你不需要道歉
You have nothing to be sorry for.
24小时后,我将回到家
In 24 hours, I will be home…
与父母相聚
with my parents.
真希望我能和你一起走
I wish I could come with you.
那一定很有趣- 是啊
It would be fun. – Yeah.
我父母总能想出办法
Well… my parents could always…
不要- 解决问题
No. – …help out.
没关系,过两个半月你就会回来了
It’s fine. In two and a half months, you’ll be back.
我知道…我只是在想一个
Yeah, I know, I know, I know.I was just thinking…
可行性方案
as an option.
时光飞快,我们甚至都注意不到它
But it will go so quickly, actually, that we won’t even notice it.
不会注意到- 是的
We won’t even notice. – No.
耐心
真漂亮
It’s so nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
雅各布
Jacob.
我做了个决定
I’ve made a decision.
我要留下来
I’m gonna stay.
我要留在这过暑假
I’m gonna stay for the summer.
婚礼的时候回去,结束了我就回来
And I’ll just go back for the wedding and come back after that.
我也希望这样,但是你不能这么做
As much as I’d like that,you can’t do that.
为什么- 你签证马上到期了
Why? – Your visa.
我不能回去,我们也用不着难过
I can’t go back.Then we don’t have to be sad.
我们可以玩得很开心
And we have so much fun.
没事要忙,整个夏天都可以躺床上
And nothing to do. And we can stay in bed all summer.
好吧
OK.
噢,天哪,好吧
Oh, man. OK.
好吧
OK.
刚降落,这七天真漫长 马上过关
洛杉矶国际机场的旅客们,请注意
Attention, Los Angeles International Airport travelers.
美国运输安全管理局规定
The TSA has limited the items
所有行李必须送至安检处检查
that may be carried through the screening checkpoints.
请说明您进入这个国家的理由
Please state your reason for entering the country.
我来度假- 好的
I’m going to be on holiday. – OK.
你要去哪?- 圣塔莫尼卡
And where will you be staying? – In Santa Monica.
你之前似乎违反了签证规定,你知道吗?
It appears you violated your prior visa. Were you aware of that?
但这次,我是以游客的身份来的
Um, but I’m traveling as a tourist… this time.
请在这等候
Wait right here, please.
喂- 嘿,是我
Hello? – Hey, it’s me.
安娜,出什么事了?
Anna, what’s the matter?
我把护照给了她,她问我签证的事
I gave her my passport and she was asking about the visa.
他们怎么说?- 我没法过关
They said what? – I’m not gonna be able to come through.
你现在在哪- 我不能过关
Where are you right now? – I’ve not even gone through.
我连护照…连海关都过不去
I haven’t even gone past passport…customs yet.
宝贝,我去找人说- 我跟他们说了你会来
OK, baby, listen. I’m gonna talk… – I told them you were coming,
他们说不行,要我回英国后再次申请
and they said no, it has to be reviewed when I’m back in England.
我说,能不能让我以游客身份过关
I was like, “Can I just come through… through for… just for this trip?”
她说不行,因为我有前科
And she was like, “No,”because of the violation.
我去找人帮忙,再去接你,好吗
I’m gonna find somebody and I’ll come get you, OK?