Four and four is three.
I still got it!
四加四等于三,我仍记得!
White!
白色
Everybody’s wearing white.
We must be at a wedding.
每个人都穿着白色,我们一定是在一个婚礼上
We’re at a wedding.
We didn’t bring anything.
我们是在婚礼上,我们什么也没带
We have to bring something.
我们应该带些东西来
My car was white.
I had a white Rolls-Royce.
我的车也是白色的,我曾有辆白色的劳斯莱斯
Pull over. Let’s get something to eat, huh?
停下,我们去吃点东西
Capacity!
人满了!
What do you mean? I’ve gotta
get this man into emergency.
你什么意思?这人需要急诊
This ward is full!
We have reached capacity!
这里已经满了!达到了极限!
Oh, my God. We’ve reached capacity.
天啊,涨到顶了
Sell. Get me out of the market.
抛掉,赶紧从股市上撤出来
-dump my pork bellies!
-Put him over here!
抛掉我的猪腩期货!把他放在这儿!
It’s all going bad. It’s no good.
一切都糟透了
I don’t have my money.
我没有钱
I don’t want to live without my money!
我不想过着没钱的生活!
I don’t want to live!
我不想活了!
Life stinks.
丑恶的生活
Yeah, he’s right.
是的,他说得对
Life stinks!
丑恶的生活!
What is going on here?
怎么回事?
Life stinks!
丑恶的生活!
Give this man 500 milligrams
of dorazine immediately!
马上给他注射500毫克镇定剂
-Five hundred?
-Yes. He needs it.
500毫克?是的,他需要
Life stinks.
丑恶的生活!
Hey, that’s my wheelchair.
嘿,这是我的轮椅
I need this for my patient.
我的病人需要
Yo, buddy, help me get this guy
out of this chair.
伙计,帮我人抬一下
-doc.
-Yes?
医生…什么事?
This man is delirious. Give him
500 milligrams of dorazine.
这个人精神错乱,给他500毫克镇定剂
-Five hundred?
-He needs it.
500毫克?没错
dr. Kahahn, this man has the DTs.
卡哈恩医生,这人震颤性谵妄
He’ll be fine.
他会没事的
But just in case, give him
500 milligrams of dorazine.
以防万一,给他500毫克镇定剂
-Five hundred, doctor?
-He needs it.
500吗,医生?是的
Yes, doctor.
好的,医生
Well, here’s a new one.
What do we have here?
看看我们的新病人
Have I given this patient
any penicillin or antibiotics?
我给这个病人注射过青霉素等抗生素吗?
no, doctor.
没有,医生
Then give him five hundred
milligrams of dorazine.
那就给他500毫克镇定剂
-Five hundred?
-Yes. I’m a doctor.
500?是的,我是医生
-I know what I’m doing.
-dr. Kahahn.
我知道我在做什么。卡哈恩医生
I’m coming! Am I the only doctor
in this hospital?
来了,我是这医院唯一的医生吗?
dr. Kahahn, funeral chapel,
line three one four.
卡哈恩医生,太平间3-1-4线
dr. Kahahn! This patient
is cyanotic. He’s turning blue.
卡哈恩医生!这病人快不行了,他脸色很差
This man’s been overmedicated.
Take him to l.C.U. immediately.
这人用药过量,立刻送他去重症监护室
Yes, doctor.
Give me a hand, please.
好的,医生。请帮帮忙
How does a thing like this happen?
怎么会这样?
Pepto.
佩普托
I know you want to give up,
but you’re wrong.
我知道你想放弃,但那样你就错了
Even without money, life is good.
尽管没有钱,但生命是美好的
No? What about when
you didn’t eat for two days…
不对?还记得你曾两天没有吃东西吗?
and then you had your
first big meal at the mission?
然后你在救助站那饱餐了一顿
Wasn’t that good?
那不是很美好吗?
Remember the other night…
又是否记得那晚…
when we drank champagne
and danced…
当我们喝着香槟跳着舞..
and rolled around in rags?
一起滚布堆?
I know they’re only moments…
我知道那只是些片刻…
but that’s all life is…
但一生就是
just a bunch of moments.
一大串片刻的总和
Most of them are lousy…
也许大都数都很糟糕
but once in a while, you steal a good one.
但有时你也会得到好的
Come on.
快点
Come on back to me.
快点回到我身边
Don’t be such a selfish bastard.
不要如此自私
You’re the only person
I can stand.
你是我唯一可依靠的人
Don’t leave me.
不要离开我
I love you.
我爱你
Please, don’t leave me.
求你,别丢下我
Molly.
莫利
You’re crying.
你在哭
What happened?
出什么事了?
Somebody die?
有人死了吗?
Somebody lived.
还活着
Ladies and gentlemen, this is
the greatest day of my life.
女士们先生们,这是我一生中最伟大的日子
This is the moment I dreamed of
ever since I grew up…
从长大到现在我一直梦想着这一刻
on these poverty-ridden streets
as a poor, hungry child.
作为贫民窟里的一个可怜饥饿的孩子
I’m all right.
我没事
Where else but in America…
除了在美国…
could a poor, deprived boy from
this very same neighborhood…
能像这样一个从贫民窟出去的孩子
return one day to destroy it?
能有一天回来毁掉它吗?
lt’s good to be alive!
活着真好
There are so many things
you can’t do when you’re dead.
当你死后,你就什么事也做不了了
-Remember what you said?
-What?
还记得你说过的话吗?什么?
What you said in the hospital.
你在医院说的话
What?
什么?
That you love me.
你说你爱我
It’s words, just words.
“Love” is just another word.
随便说说而已,这“爱”只是一个字,没别的意思
You meant it.
你说谎
Let the demolition begin.
拆除开始
-nunzio! -Yo!
诺兹奥!有!
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
to celebrate and cut the dust…
现在,女士们,先生们,让我们开始庆祝
I salute you with the finest
champagne money can buy.
我用香槟酒向你们致敬
What’s that?
怎么回事?
Oh, man!
You should see them over there.
噢,你应当看看那里的家伙
The big shots are having
a party in our neighborhood…
富人们正在我们旁边举♥行♥宴会
and we ain’t invited. I feel slighted.
而我们没有收到邀请,我有点心酸
I mean, they got all types
of food and champagne.
他们那里有许多的食物,香槟
lt’s so big, they’re putting it on TV.
好大的派对,他们都上了电视
Come on, Pepto. Hurry up.
快点佩普托,快点
We gotta find a new place
before the good ones are taken.
在这好地方没有之前,我们应当找个新住处
no! no more running!
不!不能再跑了
They forced me to live in the crap…
他们叫我住在垃圾堆里…
and now they want to
take the crap away? No!
现在却想搬走垃圾?没门!
What do you mean, “no”?
你意思是“没门”?
Here’s what I mean.
这就是我的意思
Stop!
停下
Wait! Stop! don’t go! don’t give up!
等等!停下!不要走!不要放弃