$20,000.
20,000美元
Now you’re talking. 20,000.
现在你说20,000美元
Look. I’ll give you a break.
我给你打个折好了
I don’t need the whole 20,000 tonight…
今晚我不需要20,000…
but if you give me $2.5O
as a down payment…
但是如果你给我2.50美元作为预付金
the bed is yours.
这床就是你的
Otherwise, get the hell out of here.
否则,给我滚出去
Who is it?
谁啊?
Please let me in. I need shelter.
请让我进去,我需要容身之处
I’m sorry. We’re cIosed. my son.
对不起,我们关门了,孩子
But I haven’t eaten all day.
I need food.
我一天都没有吃东西,我需要吃的
We’ll be open
in the morning. my son.
早上我们会开门的,孩子
You don’t understand.
你不明白
I don’t have a pIace to sleep.
I’m tired–very tired. Very.
我没有地方睡觉,我非常的疲劳
Please. Please let me in.
请让我进去
Now listen!
You’re waking everybody up!
听着!你会吵醒大家的!
Now you get out of here.
or I’ll call the police!
离开这里,否则我叫警♥察♥了
My son.
孩子
Oh, my God.
上帝!
God.
上帝!
-Hey!
-Jeez! You scared me!
嗨!见鬼!你吓着我了!
I didn’t know
anybody was under there.
我不知道下面有人
I aIways go here.
我常常来这
I thought I saw someone…
我看到有人…
but then I thought it was
a frigment of my imagination.
但是我以为是我的幻觉
Why don’t you look first?
你为什么不先看看?
Yeah. you’re right.
You’re right. Sorry.
你是对的,你是对的,对不起
You almost hit me.
That’s disgusting.
你总是让我不爽,真恶心!
It is?
是吗?
Yes. it is! Why don’t you
use a handkerchief?
是的,为什么你不用手帕?
Handkerchief?
I ain’t got a handkerchief.
手帕?我没有手帕
I don’t think I ever had a handkerchief.
我从没用过手帕
Here. take this.
给,拿着
Gee. thanks. Nobody down here
ever gives you nothing.
嘿,谢谢。在这里没有人给你东西
You’re all right.
你真好
What are you doing?
你干什么?
-”P-e-p-t-o. Pepto.”
-What?
佩普托。什么?
It’s hard to read backwards.
but that’s what it says.
倒过来读很困难,但那就是这么写的
You must have slept
on a Pepto-Bismol box.
你一定是在佩普托箱子上睡过
See?
瞧?
-Yeah.
-Don’t rub it off. It’s nice.
是的。不要擦掉,它很不错
It’s a nice name. Pepto.
I’m Sailor.
佩普托是个好名字。我叫塞罗
Everybody calls me Sailor
’cause I was nearly in the navy.
大家都叫我塞罗,
因为我差点就进了海军
That’s nice.
很好
They wouldn’t take me ’cause
they said I had pleurisy.
他们不要我因为他们说我有胸膜炎
Very nice meeting you.
非常高兴认识你
-Good-bye.
-Bye-bye. Nice to see you.
再见。 再见,认识你很高兴
-I just gave you a handkerchief.
-Yeah. but it’s got initials.
我刚给了你一条手帕。
是的,但它上面绣着字
You can’t blow snot in initials.
你不能把它弄脏了
-See you.
-Yeah. See you.
再见,再见
Excuse me, I wonder…
打扰下,我想知道…
could you tell me where
I could get something to eat?
你能告诉我哪里有吃的东西吗?
Don’t ask me. I don’t know where
my next meaI’s coming from.
不要问我,我都不知道我的下顿饭在哪里
Get the hell out of here!
I told all you goddamn bums!
滚开!我告诉你们这些可怜虫
I don’t want you hanging around here!
我不想你们在这里转来转去
You gonna make it look
like a low-class place!
你们使这里看起来像一个不上档的地方
Give to a poor blind man.
给贫穷的盲人一点钱吧
Man, don’t even think about it.
老兄,想都别想
Good morning, sir.
早上好,先生
Get away from my car!
What are you doing?
离我的车远点!你在干什么?
Just cleaning your windshield. sir.
清洁你的车窗啊
Cleaning my windshield?
You made it worse.
清洁我的车窗?你弄的更脏了
-There. That better?
-Oh. wonderful.
看,好点了吗?好极了
-Can I have a dollar. Please?
-Get away! The Light is green.
给我一美元,行吗?
滚开!绿灯了!
My hand! Wait! Wait! I’m caught!
我的手!等等!我被勾住了
Wait! Stop! Forget the dollar!
等等!停车!我不要钱了
A penny.
一美分
-Excuse me.
-What do you want?
对不起,你想干吗?
-I want to get past.
-You want to get past?
我想过去。你想过去?
He wants to get past.
他想过去
Get past.
过去
Come on. get past. get past.
快点!过去,过去
Hurry! Get his shoes!
快点!抢他的鞋
-Hey! What the–
-Get his shoes.
嗨,该死! 抢他的鞋
He’s kicking. Choke him.
他踢人,阻止他
Help! Help! Help!
救命!救命!
You no-good scumbags!
你们这群混♥蛋♥!
You stay away from here!
离远点!
Those dirty bastards!
该死的混♥蛋♥!
Thank you.
I didn’t do that for you.
Those pigs invaded my territory.
我那样做不是为了你,
那群混♥蛋♥侵入了我的地盘
I’m very territorial.
这是我的地盘
Yeah. I noticed that.
是的,我注意到了
Gee. they would have killed me
just for my shoes.
老天,他们为了我的鞋会杀了我
They’re animals!
他们是畜生!
They tried that on me
when I first came down here.
当我刚来这里时他们就那样对我
They jumped me.
他们非礼我
Ha! Big mistake.
哈!大错特错
Nobody messes with Molly.
没人敢惹我莫利
I grabbed that big guy.
Mean Victor. by the apricots…
我抓住那个大个子的维克多,一个海底捞月…
and I twisted. and I twisted.
and I twisted.
我拧,我拧…
-Know what I mean?
-I do. I know what you mean.
明白我的意思吗?明白,明白
Good. This is my place.
这是我的地盘
I live alone.
我一个人住
-You still here?
-I don’t have any shoes.
你还在这里?我没有鞋子
Who are you? What are you doin’
down here anyway?
你是谁?你来这里做什么?
It’s complicated.
说来话长
Don’t tell me.
I don’t want to know.
别告诉我,我可不想知道
-What are you. about a 9 1 /2 D?
-Yes. exactly.
你穿多大鞋,9.5D?是的
Yes! I’m never wrong.
Come here. Come here.
是的,我从不看错。过来,过来
Stop looking over my shoulder.
Sit down!
不要偷看,坐着
Not–are you stupid?
That’s the bedroom.
笨死了,这是卧室
Sit in the den.
坐在窝里
The den.

Excuse me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!