This is America!
这是美国
Every person has a right
to have a place to live!
每个人都有居住的权力
Come! Join me!
来!和我一起
Let’s fight for our rights!
Let’s take our homes back!
为我们的权力战斗!重新要回我们的家!
Follow me!
跟我来
Wait! There’s a party back there.
等等!那里有一个宴会
-Free food for everyone!
-And booze.
免费的食物,还有美酒
Stop! Wait! Listen to me!
停下!等等,听我说
Wait! Stop!
等等!停下!
lf we run now, we’ll always be running.
如果现在我们走了,我们将一直逃下去
lt’s got to stop somewhere.
我们得改变这一切
They’ve got TV news cameras
down there.
那里有电视摄影机
Let’s show the world
what they’re doing to us.
我们要向世界展示,他们对我们所做的一切
Come on!
快点
The nicest neighborhood.
最好的邻居
Shall we dance?
我们跳舞吧?
-do you come here often?
-Oh, my God!
你经常来这里吗?哦,天啊
I’ve never seen anything
like this before.
以前我从来没有见过这种情形
Hey! Just a minute!
等下
How dare you break in like this!
你们怎敢这样闯进去
Who do you people think you are?
人们会怎样看你们?
Get out of here!
滚出去!
I’m talking to you.
我和你说话呢
Turn around, you idiot!
转过来,白♥痴♥
Do you hear me?
你听到了吗?
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁?
Do you have any idea
who you’re dealing with?
你知道你正和谁说话吗?
You are in serious trouble,
my friend.
朋友!你摊上大事了
You are trespassing on private property.
你擅自闯入私人领地
I can throw you in jail!
I can have you arrested!
我可以把你送进监狱!我可以逮捕你
You will lose your voting privilege!
你将失去你的选举权!
Have you ever been in jail?
你蹲过监狱吗?
-Mmm! Chicken!
-How dare you!
哇,鸡肉!你大胆!
Oh, boy!
我的天!
When my husband divorced me,
I thought my life was over.
当我和我丈夫离婚时,
我感觉一切都失去了意义
lt’s just beginning.
一切才刚开始
Hey, Willy, listen.
嗨!威利,听着
Gotcha.
戈查德
…ceremony has erupted
into pandemonium.
…典礼现在很乱
As of yet, I’m not exactly sure
what’s happening.
我不知道出什么事了
This is Fumes
reporting from downtown…
弗蒙斯正在市中心为您报道…
and I’ll tell you what’s happening.
我们将告诉您发生的事
The rich and famous are having
a party in our neighborhood…
富人和名人正在举♥行♥一个宴会…
and we fucked it up. Back to you.
于是我们冲了进来!还给你
ls this going out live?
Are we live? Oh, jeez!
这是真的吗?我们还活着吗?哦,天啦!
My legs!
You’ve cut off my legs!
我的腿!你压断了我的腿
Oh, my God!
天啦!
Oh, my God! Look what I’ve done!
天啊!我都干了什么
Get me a doctor!
Get me an ambulance!
快叫医生!叫救护车
Look what you’ve done!
Look at my legs!
看看你做了什么!看看我的腿
Stay right here! I’ll be right back.
呆在这里,我马上回来
This party has disintegrated
into utter chaos.
宴会乱了套
There are bums eating pate de foie gras.
有一大堆乞丐在吃鹅肝酱
My God! That’s Goddard Bolt!
天啊!是戈达德.博尔特
He’s not the only one who can
run one of those damn machines.
不只是他才会操纵那机器
No comment.
无可奉告
Look!
快看!
We had a bet, remember?
我们有个赌约,记得吗?
Maybe this will jar your memory!
也许这样会让你想起来
Jarred! Jarred!
Yes, my memory is jarred!
想起来了!想起来了!我想起来了!
Yes! Yes! I can remember.
lt’s all coming back to me now.
是的!我记得!现在我想起来了
You won the bet.
打赌你赢了
lt’s all coming back to me.
我全记起来了
You won the bet, and I lost the bet…
你赢了,我输了…
and this is all yours
because I don’t want this.
这都是你的,因为我不想要它
I’ll be fine when I get down.
当我下来时我会很好
I’ll be a gentleman. Just let me down.
我是个绅士,放我下来吧
That was two weeks ago.
那是两周前
Today, in an extraordinary decision…
今天,有一个特别的判定…
Judge Reynolds ruled from the bench…
雷诺兹法官对博尔特与克雷斯韦尔案
in the Bolt vs. Crasswell lawsuit…
做出判决…
and it was a day of
total victory for Goddard Bolt.
戈达德博尔特大获全胜
Bolt has announced
he intends to clean up…
博尔特宣布他打算清洁…
the slum area he now owns
and allow it to remain…
他现在拥有贫民窟,并允许…
for the homeless who live there.
无家可归的人住在那里
He plans to build a large park,
no-cost housing…
他计划建一个大公园、免费住房♥..
and a new free medical
and counseling clinic…
新的免费医院和律师事务所…
for the destitute of the area.
为这里的穷♥人♥们
And, believe it or not,
at this very moment…
不管你信不信,此刻…
Goddard Bolt is actually
marrying the bag lady…
戈达德博尔特将和一位流浪♥女♥士结婚..
he met while living on the streets.
那是他在街上时遇见的
We don’t know where
the wedding is taking place…
我们不知道婚礼在哪里举♥行♥
but with Goddard Bolt’s
reputation for extravagance…
但以戈达德博尔特的名誉声望…
it must be at a very chic,
elegant, and exclusive location.
那一定是个很雅致特别的地方
Too fast, you jackass!
太快了,你个蠢驴!
-Thanks for standing up for me.
-I’ll miss you, buddy.
谢谢你支持我,我会想念你的
Good-bye, everybody.
Bye-bye. Bye-bye.
再见,朋友们,再见
Stop!
等等
Bye! Good luck, God bless!
再见,好运,上帝保佑!
Bye, children, and may the Lord
bless your union.
再见,孩子!愿主祝福你们
And have a wonderful honeymoon.
蜜月愉快
Hey, stop that!
嗨!停下
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
You may not know this, but these
cans are worth a lot of money.
也许你不知道,这些罐子值很多钱
Get in that car.
上车吧
What do you think you’re doing?
That’s my car!
你认为你在干什么?这是我的车!
I paid good money for that car!
我付了一大笔钱
I must’ve left the keys in there!
我一定是把钥匙忘在那里了
Hey, wait a minute! Stop!
嗨!停下
What kind of a neighborhood
is this? There’s no cop around!
这是什么样的邻居啊?有没有警♥察♥??
Somebody call 911 !
谁帮我打下911!
Quick! Hold it!
快!抓住他!
Hold it! Somebody stop him!
抓住他!快来人抓住他!
Where’s a cop?
Where’s my–
警♥察♥在哪里?我…在哪里?
-Will you leave me alone?!
-lt’s him!
你能滚远点吗?是他
Get out of my life!
远离我的生活
I’ll kill you!
我要杀了你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!