给 扔点奶酪给那些鸭子
Here, throw some cheese to those ducks.
离它们近点儿 我在录像呢 莎拉
Get closer to ’em, I’m taking a video, Sarah.
它们说不定会咬我
They might bite me.
不会的 鸭子不咬人
No, they won’t bite. Ducks don’t bite.
快点 我在录像呢
Come on, I’m making a video.
去融入它们 拍下来肯定好看
Walk on out into ’em, it’ll be a good video.
要我帮你们拍照吗
Would you like me to take a picture of you?
-谢谢 -告诉我你们拍什么
– Thank you. – Just tell me what do you want me to do.
就这样
Just go like this.
那么婚姻真♥相♥第一条 爱是战场
‘So, marriage truth number one: Love is a battlefield.’
你们俩要像斗鸡一样战斗
Listen, you two are going to fight like hooded roosters.
但是别紧张 科学能解释
But just get it out there. It’s science.
把两只动物置于一地
You know, place any two animals in a contained area together,
会有柔美甜蜜的温存
you know, there will be awesome tenderness
但也会有浴血奋战
but also there will be blood.
-我兜里的东西 沃尔特·惠特曼 -拜托
– That is my pocket, Walt Whitman. – Please.
他绝对是前所未有的伟大诗人
He was surely one of the greatest poets that ever lived.
要是宝贝们能日夜阅读沃尔特·惠特曼
If my babies can read Walt Whitman day and night
向他学习 我就很高兴了
and learn from him, I’ll be very happy.
宝贝们 毕竟他说过
After all, babies, he did say…
我何等尊严
“I am august
我不需让我的灵魂为它自己辩解
“I do not trouble my soul to vindicate itself”
不对 不是灵魂 他说 我不需
No, he didn’t say soul, he said “I do not trouble…
够了 你要把内存用光了
That’s enough, you’ll use up all the memory!
你太任性了 请不要再录了
This is self-indulgent and please stop.
他们躺不住了 别录了 崔斯坦
They need winding. Please stop, Tristram.
让我的精神为它自己辩解
“…trouble my spirit to vindicate…”
别太自私了
Stop being so selfish!
我整天照顾他们 别录了
I’ve been looking after them all day. Just stop it.
我不需让我的精神 我不需让我的精神
“I do not trouble my soul to… I do not trouble my spirit…
拜托 崔斯坦 别录了
For Christ’s sake, Tristram, stop it.
为它自己辩解或求得人的理解
“…to vindicate itself or be understood.”
行 好吧
OK, fine.
在执手五十年的婚姻后
Ann and John are today renewing their vows
安和约翰今日再续誓约
in the light of their 50 years’ experience of marriage.
很特别的是 这对特别的夫妇
Rather unusually, each of this special couple
答应为对方写下誓词
has agreed to write the vows of the other.
即安写约翰的誓词 而约翰给安写
That is, Ann has written John’s vows and John has written Ann’s.
拉 拉下去
它没把我提起来
这边有个新的
天哪 拽那个你可得用点劲了
-能拉动吗 -不能
你得用背肌的力量去拉
拽不动
拽不动
约翰 我有必要指出你在婚姻中的”体力活”方面
John, it is necessary to address one or two shortcomings
存在的一些不足
in… ahem! …the physical side of marriage.
妻子对于丈夫”体力活”上的需要
Surely no one would argue that there are certain physical demands
自然是无可争议的
a wife can request of her husband.
安 请你现在指出这些问题
And, Ann, I ask you that you address these issues right now.
你愿意擦窗户的时候里外都擦吗
Do you agree to wash the windows inside and out?
就跟健身房♥里一样
抓住这里
握紧那里
然后双脚平行站好
让你的背肌使劲
然后 拉
真拽不动吗
约翰提出 是否你愿意让他做那件
John asks if you will agree to let him do that thing
你曾告诉他会让他在四十岁生日时候做
you once told him you would let him do on his 40th birthday
但至今仍未履行的事
but still not have yet done.
那么安 基于你所给出的回应
So, Ann, in anticipation of your previous answer,
约翰说道 那偶尔口♥交♥一次
John says, “I suppose an occasional blow-job
就完全不可能了呗
“is completely out of the question?”
所有方法都试过了吗
跟你说了拽不动
它不会动的
那你刚才怎么说来着
最后 尽管男人跟女人
Finally, in spite of men
显然是截然不同的
obviously being from Mars and women from Venus,
你们愿意承诺相爱 并且珍视彼此
do you both promise to love and treasure each other
在有生之年
and enjoy your lovely
同在苹果树小屋
family life together here at Appletree Cottage,
共度美好的家庭生活吗
for as long as you both shall live?
我们愿意
We do.
起床了
你在干吗
那走吧
走吗
走吧
头盔
再见 爷爷
爬上去 小瘦子
爬上去 佛吉尼亚 上 上 慢点
跳移腿步[洛杉矶新兴舞种] 拜托跳一下
Do the jerk. Please do the jerk.
到最后 我要让指挥官跳这个舞
By the end, I’m gonna get the Commander to do the jerk.
为什么一直伸着舌头
Why you gotta stick your tongue out?
往伊顿脸上揍一拳
Punch Easton in the face.
天哪
Oh, my God!
那是反抗军同盟和帝国[星球大战]
That’s the Rebel Alliance. And there is the Empire.
这是我的房♥间
Hi. This is my room.
这是我们的花♥园♥
And this is our garden.
我叫马苏德·侯赛尼
So my name is Masoud Hossaini.
我住在阿富汗首都喀布尔
I live in Afghanistan, Kabul,
是一名新闻摄影师
and I’m a news photographer.
这是我家
Here is my house.
正在喝茶的是我父亲
And he’s my father, drinking tea.
我母亲在祷告
My mother is praying.
我兄弟法里德
Farid, my brother, is just
又跟往常一样盯着冰箱了
again staring in the refrigerator as always.
我现在开车去喀布尔老城
Right now, I’m in my car going to Kabul’s old city
拍些照片
to take some pictures.
有时候我喜欢在那逛逛
Sometimes I like to just walk around there
寻找好镜头
looking for a good shot.
这是我的两个宝贝
These are like my two babies.
我去哪儿都带着它们
I carry them everywhere.
-你好 -安好
– Salaam. – Salaam alaikum.
我一个人住这
‘Here I am. By myself.’
因为我老公在半个世界之遥
‘Because my husband is a half a world away,
工作 为我们而奋斗
‘going to work, fighting for us.’
我穿哪件上衣呢
What shirt should I wear?
你觉得菲尔更喜欢哪件
Which one do you think will Phil like better?
你觉得哪件呢
Hmm? Which one do you think?
那件吗 那件最好吗
That one? Is that one the best?
这里是老城的市场
Here is the market in the old city.
大多说外国人以为
Most foreigners think it is
走在喀布尔的街上很危险
dangerous to walk around the streets of Kabul,
但如你所见 没有什么危险的
but, as you can see, there is no danger for us anyway.
等待游戏
Waiting game
等待游戏
Waiting game
这条街大都在卖♥♥这种鸟
So this is a street that’s normally selling birds like this.
它们被称作♥爱♥情鸟[情侣鹦鹉]
They call them love birds
因为它们一直亲吻彼此
because they are always kissing each other.
你在哪
Where are you?
莎伦
‘Hi, Sharon.’
-嗨 -你好吗
– ‘Hi.’ – How’s it going?
能看见我吗
Can you see me?
能 打扮得还真漂亮
当然 这是我们的约会之夜
Of course, it’s our date night.
提到阿富汗 我的国家的名字
Afghanistan, the name of my country,
新闻里都是冲突 战争
comes with the conflict, war, suicide attack,
自杀性袭击之类的负面看法
and all the negative points that we hear and listen in the news.
但阿富汗还有
But there is another side
你通常看不到的一面
of Afghanistan that you don’t normally see.
这些女孩让我对国家的前景
These girls make me feel
乐观了起来
optimistic about the future of my country.
我爱你
‘I love you.’
我也爱你 注意安全
I love you, too. Stay safe.
会的 亲爱的 你也是 好吗
‘I will, honey. You too, OK?
好的
Ok.
-再见 -再见
– ‘Bye.’ – Bye.
动机不太好解释
我能让韩朝统一吗
看起来不可能 好像非我力所能及
但不可能并非绝对
爸爸 看见我打仗了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!