“想去兜个风吗”
“Wanna go for a ride?”
这是第五个 第五个
That’s five. Five!
下面是第六个
Make that six!
看
这个女人是最美的
你好 印度
我太无聊了
我不知道该做什么
我叫尤瑟夫·默♥罕♥默♥德♥ 我是放风筝的一等好手
这次封城让人紧张
This lockdown’s been intense,
我有很多时间
and, uh, I’m spending a lot of time–
都是一个人呆着
well, all my time by myself.
所以我得交些新朋友
So I’ve had to learn to make new friends.
好了
Okay.
这是萨米
Here is Sammy.
这是克里斯多 你看到她了吗
That’s Crystal. See her under there?
她在这儿
There she is.
而在这里
And over here…
这是乔治
…that’s George.
这是雅各布 他住在厨房♥
That’s Jacob. He’s in the kitchen.
这是哈利 哈利 他是个独行侠
That’s Harry. Harry’s– he’s kind of a loner.
干得好
Here we go.
它们是我的家人
These are my family.
养蜂可以让你放松
See, this is the way to relax your mind.
你不用去担心新冠病毒
You don’t have to worry about anything else
或是别的什么事
like coronavirus or anything.
这能让你放松压力
This makes you stress-free.
看见女王蜂了吗
You see the queen bee here?
这就是女王蜂 看见她了吗
That’s the queen bee. See her?
我们能从蜜蜂身上学到很多
There’s so much to learn from bees.
我们就不能像它们一样快乐吗
Can’t we “bee” happy like them?
我们当然可以 我们只需要更加谦卑
Of course we can. We just have to be more humble.
每一个人都是
Each person is a collection
抽象象征的集♥合♥ 希望 梦想 恐惧
of abstract symbols, hopes, dreams, fears.
这是我把内在的自我投射到世界的方式
This is my way of projecting my inner self into the world.
很多人都会被外表困住
Most people get stuck with what they see in the mirror every day,
但宇宙的内涵更加广阔
but there’s so much more to the universe.
我们只是需要超越自己的眼界所限
We just have to be willing to go beyond what we know.
来吧 印度
上车 很好
你不能开车哦
我想带大家看看我家附近的一个地方
就是这里
大炸♥弹♥
它在往外喷什么
我们什么时候才能珍惜大自然呢
我希望这次隔离能改变我们
我们得找到新的生活方式
不然我们会毁了地球
毁灭我们自己
今天在尼日利亚 我起床之后看到了一场洪水
Today in Nigeria, I woke up and then saw a flood.
很不幸 它淹没了我们的建筑
Unfortunately, it’s taking over our buildings
淹没了我们的房♥子
and it’s taking over our houses.
今天是7月25日
Today’s 25th of July,
我觉得这是最糟的一天
and I think it’s the worst day.
你最爱的是谁
雷克斯
你喜欢做什么
做实验
你害怕什么
我什么都不怕
-你好 阿诺伊 -你好
– Hello, Anoi. – Hello.
如果你想要爱一个人
If you want to, like, love someone,
你会怎么做
how would you love them?
全心投入
With all your heart.
真浪漫
That’s quite romantic.
你有没有 这是真心话环节
Have you ever– these are have you ever.
你有没有在裤子里放过屁
Have you ever farted in your pants?
一直这样 每天都放
All the time. Every day.
好吧 好吧 真实
Oh, yeah, yeah. True.
-亚历克斯 -怎么了
– Alex? – Yeah?
如果我不在了 你会怎么样
What would you do if there was no longer me here?
我会哭很多次
I would cry a lot.
-我还会觉得你已经死了 -好的
– And I’d think you’re dead. – Yes.
未来会有什么改变你的生活
What would change your life in the future?
未来会有什么改变我的生活
What would change my life in the future?
-没错 -改善身体会改变我的生活
– Yeah. – Getting better would change my life.
没错 因为你走不了路
Yeah, ’cause you can’t walk.
我不能走路 所以改善身体会
I can’t walk, so getting better and–
-而且你很虚弱 -而且我很虚弱
– And you’re weak. – And I’m weak.
但总有一天你会好起来的
But you could get better someday.
-但愿吧 -那 不 不是但愿
– Hopefully. – Is it– no, not hopefully.
-一定会的 -好的 一定会的
– It is true. – Okay, it’s true then.
有一天我一定会好起来的
I’ll get better someday.
你的口袋里有什么
What’s in your pocket?
我的口袋里有什么
Okay, what’s in my pocket?
把它从口袋里掏出来
Pull it out of your pocket.
这就是我口袋里的东西
This is what’s in my pocket.
-看见了吗 -照片
– See? – Photos?
-没错 -我们看不太清
– Yeah. – We can’t really see them well.
-看不清吗 -现在看清了
– You can’t? – But we do.
也许你得往后挪一点
Maybe you need to move back a little bit.
稍微远一点怎么样
How about a little bit further?
这是我的哥哥
There is my brother.
这是你的机器人
There is your robot.
只是我最喜欢的一张
This is my favorite one.
-这是我 -这是你
– That’s me. – That’s you.
-都是回忆 -都是回忆
– Memories. – Memories.
许许多多的回忆
Lots of memories.
我以前住在这里
这是我小时候的房♥间
这面墙留着我青春时的回忆
这上面有装饰品 风景照 书
我曾经喜欢的东西
我喜欢把墙贴得满满的
我的书以前都放在这里 我会坐在这里读书
完成学校和大学的课业
我会在这个角落给我爱的人打电♥话♥
那是我生命中最美好的日子
这是我最怀念的地方
我怀念屋子里留存的回忆
我们年轻时的照片
在这张照片里我十五岁
离爷爷去世已经多久了
到8月3日就满十六年了
时间过得真快
你最爱的是什么
我最爱我的孩子们
你最害怕什么
长年卧床不起
你想对自己做出什么改变吗
太多了
比如说
把我的孩子们变回来
免我们的债
And forgive us our trespasses,
如同我们免了人的债
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
不叫我们陷入试探
And lead us not unto temptation,
因为国度 权♥柄♥与荣耀全是你的
for Thine is the kingdom, with the power and the glory,
直到永远
for ever and ever.
在十四多个小时之后
Almost fourteen and a half hours later,
我终于可以说
I can finally say…
挑战完成
challenge completed.
-你生日是哪一天 大爷 -8月8日
– When’s your birthday, bud? – August the 8th.
-今年你多大了 -一百岁
– And how old are you gonna be? – 100.
我是 我是个老古董
I am– I’m an antique.
好好生活 照顾好自己
Just live a good life and take care of yourself,
保持真诚 祝你好运
truly, and be lucky.
你不看会电视什么的
我寻思电视有点烦
那你天天干啥呀 不碰电视 自个儿坐着
我哪知道要干什么
对每个人来说 生活中最美好的事情
The best thing in life that could happen to anybody
是在早晨醒来
is to wake up in the morning,
睁开眼睛 看见那个
open your eyes, and see the face of the person
你最想陪伴的人的脸
that you want to be with.
如果你拥有这样的生活 那么一切都好
If you’ve got that, all’s well with the world.
一年半以前
A year and a half ago,
我们的屋子后面种着很多树
we had a bunch of trees back of our house
一家建筑公♥司♥把它们全砍掉了
and a construction company knocked them all down.
而后果是 他们留下了一个大坑
In their wake, they left a giant hole.
如你所见
As you can see,
现在这个坑已经是个小湖了
it is now a very moderate size pond.
我
I…
我太想有孩子了
I want to have kids so bad.
孩子是我最想拥有的
I want to have kids more than just about anything.
我希望他们能在一个友善的世界长大
I want them to grow up in a world that’s kind.
我知道人们会嘲笑我