那非物质的改变呢
可以是重大的变化 你甘愿一辈子养奶牛吗
我为什么要换工作 现在的生活很安逸
反正能养活自己就成
我们不是贪心的人 埃达
我什么都不想改变
是因为你嫁给了像我这样的人 对吗
你对此还挺自豪的 对吧
当然了 亲爱的
你什么都没说 为什么
不用谢
You’re welcome.
干杯 健康快乐每一天
你是《浮生一日》第一部中的明星
对的 在我小时候
你最起码该梳梳头啊
十年前 只有咱爷俩
现在大家都在好奇我们旁边的人是谁
好吧 我爸再婚了
没错
你做了12个引体向上 现在是下午2点28分
如今在疫情期间
运动中心关门了
健身房♥关门了
反正人终有一死
为什么还要锻炼呢
锻炼只有一个目标 为死亡做准备
茫茫虚空
准备好跃入其中
永远消失不见
投入黑暗吧
永远地消失不见
没什么比它更光明
没什么比它更美丽
抛下无数枷锁
茫茫虚空
虽然我还活着
但在人们眼中
我早已经死了
他们不听我的话
他们不想靠近我
但我很好
为什么呢
因为
能够活着 能够看见世界
呼吸空气
这还不够吗
另一只羊
她是个胆小鬼
我现在有将近四个小时没看到火车了
I’ve gone almost four hours now without seeing a train.
但马上就能看到了
But that’s about to change
因为我正在伊利诺伊河边
’cause I’m just across the Illinois River
对岸是伊利诺伊州珀尔市
from Pearl, Illinois,
堪萨斯城南方铁路鲁道夫支线
where the KCS Rudolph subdivision
在这里过河
crosses the river here.
这笛声听起来真不错
That sounds good.
第三个
That’s three.
这就是我每天要面对的
That’s what, uh, I have to deal with every single day.
你懂我意思吧 总是在提醒我
You know what I’m saying? Just a constant reminder
我们是黑人 而有些人每天都在散播仇恨
that we’re black and that there’s people that show hate every day.
我想改变这一现状
That’s something that I would want to change in the world.
它让我有些害怕
That’s something that kind of scares me.
到处弥漫着无知 你懂吗
All the ignorance out here, you know?
但我总是确保我有自保的手段
But I always make sure that I keep something to protect me,
防止 你知道
just in case, um, anything,
万一发生意外
you know, goes left.
因为这也是我的权利 第二修正案
Because that’s also my right. The Second Amendment.
布里瓦德县是个很保守的地方
Brevard County’s a very conservative area.
确切来说 川粉大本营
Trump City, to be exact.
十八♥九♥个月之前
About 18, 19 months ago,
一个饱受创伤后应激障碍困扰的老兵
a veteran soldier who was suffering from PTSD
在监狱中被杀害 而韦恩·莱维警长
was killed in the jailhouse and Sheriff Wayne Ivey
以及互相包庇的警♥察♥
and the police who were policing themselves
拒绝公布视频
refuse to release the videos.
这就是人们愤怒的原因
And that’s what people are so outraged about
想要公布录像
is release the videos.
公布录像
Just release the videos
他的家人才能知道真♥相♥
so that the family can see what happened.
我该停嘴了 因为我一想到这事就情难自已
And I’m gonna stop because I get so emotional when I think about it
因为我有两个兄弟
because I’ve had two brothers–
不是一个 是两个兄弟死在警♥察♥手上
not one, but two brothers die in police custody.
空手的黑人男子
Unarmed black men.
高高瘦瘦
Tall, skinny.
但我的兄弟不知怎么威胁到了他们
But apparently they felt threatened by my brothers
惨遭杀害
and killed them.
无缘无故
For no reason.
别开枪 别开枪
Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!
让这个国家变得更好
Make this nation a better nation.
-布伦纳·泰勒 -说出她的名字
– Breonna Taylor! – Say her name!
我的母亲是个移♥民♥ 是个白手起家的商人
My mother is an immigrant and a self-made business woman!
-停止暴♥力♥ -我是黑人 我很自豪
– Stop the violence! – I’m black and I’m proud.
黑人的命也是命
创造我们愿意栖居的世界
Creating the world that we want to live in
特朗普2020 特朗普定会成功
Trump 2020. Trump all the way.
那些上街抢劫的暴徒
People that are going out looting,
你不能抹去我们的历史
you don’t erase our fucking history!
这些人正奋起反抗
So there were guys rising up…
-这太棒了 -出发
– This is crazy. – Get moving!
你们被自己人出♥卖♥♥♥了 为什么不去向他们抱怨
-我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ -你是
-去你的 -别惹我 婊♥子♥
– Fuck you– – Don’t fuck with me, bitch!
他们正大批赶来
They are coming in their large numbers–
今天快速 简单的一小步
Quick, short step today.
为我的五十岁生日汇聚活力
A little funnel of zap for my 50th.
所有美丽 轻盈的家人们都贡献一点
Just a little of all the beautiful light family,
就能给我很多活力
so what a treat this is for me.
我们能聚集在这里 这太奇妙了
It’s magic that we’ve ended up in this little spot
我们的灵能以亿万英里的时速穿过银河
traveling through the galaxy at billions of miles an hour,
化身为人 在此时此刻
incarnate on Earth in this moment,
在这片空间 在这个房♥子里
in this space, in this house together
共享相同的氛围
to share these same vibes.
这太奇妙了
It’s pure magic.
这一概率微乎其微
The odds of that are infinitesimal.
以至于难以书写
You can’t even write those odds.
所以 我们今天能聚到一起
So, the fact we are here together,
我不在乎你是那些与我一面之缘的
I don’t care if you’re a friend of a friend
朋友介绍来的 我们是精神上的家人
who I met for two seconds, we’re soul family.
如果你忘记了 请铭记于心
And if you forgot that, remember that.
如果在我身上有所体现
And if there was a reflection in me…
那在你身上也是一样
…that was reflected in you.
谢谢 谢谢大家的暖心话语 以及你们的爱
Thank you, all of you, for all your beautiful words and all your love.
我不太能接受馈赠 我是个赠与者
And, you know, it’s tough for me to receive. I’m a giver.
感谢你接受馈赠
Thank you for receiving.
我已经 听着 五十年来我一直赠与他人
I’ve been giving– listen, I’ve been giving for 50 years
这对我来说一直是剂良方
and this has really been like medicine for me.
来修鞋啦
抱歉 我没零钱
谢谢
现在很难开工
大家都害怕会被你传染
看 街上都是空的
我也很害怕 但我必须出门
你好吗 哥们
What’s up, man?
我在朋友家里
I’m at my friend’s place.
他是个水贩子
He sells water.
在尼日利亚
Here in Nigeria,
你得自己买♥♥水
you just have to get your water yourself.
滑梯多脏啊天天的 多少小孩在上面玩啊
脏的要死 多少孩子在上面玩啊
那可不是吗
多长时间不洗了 你也不擦擦 你看多脏啊
做点实际的
当您做的时候 有没有人向您道谢过
道谢
就是说 谢谢您 辛苦了师♥傅♥ 麻烦您了 就是这种
来修鞋啦
我三十岁时来到这里
现在已经七十三岁了
四十三年来一直这么工作
你在这儿四年来
清洗了多少具尸体
每天吗 至少四五十具
到今天为止 这场疫情
As of this date, this pandemic’s worse
比在2020年4月的疫情高峰期更糟
than it was at its peak in April of 2020.
看起来没什么能阻止疫情
There just seems to be nothing to stop it.
人们流离失所的惨象会变得空前绝后
So you’re gonna see homelessness like you’ve never seen it.
我觉得会出现无政♥府♥状态
And I think anarchy is coming,
人们会开始失去理智
where people are just going to start to lose it,
我很害怕这样的事
and I really fear that a lot.
美好的一天
Beautiful day.
这是我的最爱
This is what I love.
这就是我最爱的东西
This is what I love right here.
在这个艰难的时刻
Flying these has brought a joy that I’ve never–
飞无人机让我感觉到
never really had before
前所未有的快乐
at a time where I really needed it.
用已故演员约翰·赫特
So in the words of the late, great John Hurt
在电影超时空接触的台词来说
in the movie “Contact,”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!