♪ 愿我们生活顺遂 ♪
♪ May we lead a life of leisure ♪
♪ 愿我们蒸蒸日上 ♪
♪ May we rise ♪
♪ 永不失意 ♪
♪ And never fall ♪
♪ 我们彼此相依 万分喜悦 ♪
♪ Happy are we all together ♪
♪ 万分喜悦 同气连枝 ♪
♪ Happy are we, one and all ♪
♪ 愿我们生活顺遂 ♪
♪ May we lead a life of leisure ♪
♪ 愿我们蒸蒸日上 ♪
♪ May we rise ♪
♪ 永不失意 ♪
♪ And never fall ♪
阿门
Amen.
这几乎是全新的
It’s almost new.
说真的 这与挑战无关
Really, it’s not about the challenge.
只是为了乐趣
It’s about the fun.
只是为了感受当下的激♥情♥
Doing it for the thrill of it.
我现在无以言表
I’m at a loss for words.
我挺幸运的
I’m pretty lucky.
这是第二个
That’s two.
用纸巾掩住您的口鼻
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue
或是对着臂弯咳嗽
or cough into your elbow.
请戴口罩
新冠病毒毁了我的生活
Coronavirus literally ruined my whole life.
我本来打算去六旗游乐园玩
I was planning on going to Six Flags,
去科尔家过夜
having a sleepover with Cole,
突然之间新冠病毒来了
and suddenly the coronavirus hits
然后生活就毁了
and then life was ruined.
听得见我吗
Can you hear me?
我听得见
I can hear you.
-你好 -你好 过得怎么样
– Hello. – You! How are things going?
今天 我们要处理牛津大学
So, today we are processing samples
新冠病毒疫苗测试者的样本
of the Oxford University coronavirus vaccine candidate.
工作起来没日没夜的 挺紧张的
It’s pretty intense, working weekends and evenings,
而今天又是忙碌的一天
and it’s set to be another busy day.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hello.
大人了 我听见开车了
…grown man. I hear you driving.
我当时就
I was like
不下车检测点
我们会打败它
我正在跑步
This is just me running,
我才不戴什么口罩呢
and I ain’t wearing no darn mask.
听见了吗
You hear that?
我在这儿听不见抗♥议♥的声音
I don’t hear no protesting over here.
安静祥和
Just nice and peaceful.
这就是我所追求
That’s what I work for.
这就是我们所追求的
That’s what we all work for.
这份安宁
A little peace.
亲爱的 让一让
能拍拍我的鸡儿吗
不了吧 我怕把你的鸡儿惊醒
那是你男朋友吗
不是 他是我朋友的儿子
我对他没兴趣
咱们去开始吧
大家好 真高兴能见到你们
我是你们最喜欢的歌♥手
热吻小姐
阿姨
一起来跳舞吧
你在下午出门
直到天亮才回家
我开着门 半睡半醒
我的心被狠狠伤害
我独自哭泣 心伤难以愈合
让我心碎吧 没关系 即使我会死去
趁我依然年轻 没有孩子
我们离婚吧
多谢啦阿姨
白宫的正式印♥章♥
Official seal of the White House.
谨代表国家
“On behalf of our grateful nation,
我们在此表彰您在战场上的英勇表现
we gladly honor your courageous actions on the battlefield,
特向您授予美国陆军
which have earned you the United States Army
紫心勋章 以资嘉奖
commendation medal with valor, the Purple Heart,
您的勇气将受到美国人♥民♥长久的尊敬
and the enduring respect of the American people.”
生日快乐
“Happy birthday.
我们希望您在今后的生活中永葆健康 幸福快乐
We hope your future’s filled with health, happiness,
收获更多的喜悦 此致祝福
and many more celebrations. Best wishes.”
由唐纳德·特朗普总统签署
Signed by the President Donald Trump.
特朗普夫人
Mrs. Trump.
墨水都渗出纸面了
The ink bleeds right through the paper.
这张拍摄于我们护送
This photo was taken when we were escorting the remains
一位去世士兵遗骸的途中
of one of our fallen soldiers,
他自杀了
who sadly had taken his life.
这是创伤后应激障碍造成的
That’s what PTSD does.
这张裱好的照片是我在另一场葬礼上
This framed photo right here was me during one of our other ceremonies,
我的哥哥 克雷顿·梅尔顿上尉
and my brother Captain Clayton Melton…
他裱好这张照片后写道
…he framed this photo and wrote,
愿你永葆初心
“This is who you will always be.”
今天是2020年7月25日星期六
It’s Saturday, July 25th, 2020.
我在害怕什么呢
What do I fear?
教练车
这个
This.
试着用手和膝盖把自己撑起来 孩子
Okay, let’s try to get up on our hands and knees, buddy.
很好
All right, bud.
很好 瞧瞧你
All right. Look at that!
太好了
Oh, yes.
♪ 他做到了 他做到了 ♪
♪ He did it, he did it ♪
我的奶奶要学会骑单车啦
我要把水倒进这个杯子里
我熟练多了 对吧
这是洛夫第一次飞行
This is Love’s first flight.
一 二 三 起飞
One, two, three, go.
回来
Come back.
快回来 到这儿来
Come on! Come on, come on.
人们往往意识不到
People don’t realize it.
当交♥警♥有时也很危险
Being a traffic officer can be a dangerous job sometimes.
有些人会觉得你毁了他们的一天
There’s people that feel that you messed up their day.
有时候他们会想揍你
Sometimes they want to punch you.
但你吃罚单又不是我的错
But it’s not my fault you had the ticket.
是你的错
It’s your fault.
就在那里 有个人在禁停区停车
Right here, we got a guy parked in the red.
一起去看看他有什么可辩解的
Let’s get out and see what he wants to say about.
-这是我的车 我人就在这儿 -我也在这儿呢
– That’s me. That’s me. I’m right here. – I’m right here, too.
我正准备 我正准备开走 我车上坐着人
I was already– I was already– I got somebody on the car, baby.
-你还好吗 -你好
– How you doing? – What’s up?
那什么 我想跟你讲我不是
Yeah, nah, I was just letting you know I wasn’t–
你知道 我车里有人坐着
you know, I had somebody in the car, too.
我就是停一下 马上就走
I was just, you know, in and out.
我知道 但你违章停车了
I know, but you’re in the red zone.
红线边上不能停车
You can’t stop in the red zone.
-好莱坞先生 你好吗 -你好吗
– Mr. Hollywood, what’s up? – How you doing?
-你好吗 -你好 史密斯警官
– Hey, what are you doing? – Hey, Officer Smith.
开走 你们得上车把车开走
Let’s go. You need to go get in the car so you move it,
-不然我就开罚单了 -你不信我吗
– because I’m going to give you a ticket. – You don’t believe me?
我们正在等我妈妈出来
We literally just waiting on my mama to come out.
-所以我们才都站在这里 -别找借口了
– That’s why we standing right here. – That could be from yesterday.
-快开走 -我的女儿正在买♥♥咖啡豆
– Let’s go! – My little girl’s just getting a Coffee Bean.
她给你报销罚单吗
Is she getting you some money for the ticket?
-我很抱歉 -不 你才不呢
– I’m sorry. – No, you’re not.
我的孩子去给我买♥♥咖啡
“Oh, my little baby went to get me some coffee.
所以我才违章停车
That’s why I’m in the red zone.”
这借口也太烂了 还是遵守法规吧
Lame excuses. Just do the right thing.
遵守法规
Do the right thing.
杰伊兰小姐
杰伊兰 快过来 快
帕穆克 快过来 过来
快过来 我的宝贝 快
快来 快来
这是玛拉
这是希拉
这是苏哈
这是泽利什
这是米诺什
这是莎拉
人们总觉得你是坏人
Yeah, people always want to make you the bad guy.
我只是在履行职权
I’m just doing my job.
如果你照章停车
A job that I wouldn’t have to do
我也犯不着招惹你
if you would just park right.
该去吃午饭了
Time to go get something for lunch.
去买♥♥瓶快乐水
Let’s go get a pop.
别啊
Come on!
你有什么想改变的吗 爸爸
改变这个世界 或是自己的生活
物质上的话 我想要换辆车

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!