All you’re insisting on is what is rightfully yours. Yeah.
你只想得到应有的补偿
And maybe a…fraction more.
也许再要求多一点
l think you’re bending over backwards.
你已经够委屈了
Yeah.
没错
l did offer to give him joint custody of the kids.
况且我愿意和他 共同抚养孩子
He is, after all, a wonderful father.
因为他是个好父亲
And how does he repay you ?
他却这样对待你?
By dragging you through a painful litigation process !
狠狠的告你一状
No, no, no, no ! This can’t happen !
不行,你绝不能让他得逞
With all due respect, this isn’t about you and Mr. Cole anymore.
请别介意 这不是你一人的事
This is about all women.
这攸关所有女性的权益
Where would Tina Turner be right now if she’d rolled over and said,
要是蒂娜透纳 只会跟她丈夫说
“Hit me again,
狠狠的打我吧
lke, and put some stank on it ?”
她就没有今天的成就
Rolling on the river, that’s where she’d be.
她只会变成河里的浮尸
But she’s beyond Thunderdome, because she decided to send a message.
可是她决定给男人个教训
Wake up, sisters ! There’s no-o-o-o-o-o…
觉醒吧,姐♥妹♥们♥
such thing as a weaker sex !
女人可不是好欺负的
You know what ?
你说的对,李先生
You’re right, Mr. Reede. l am tired of getting kicked around !
我受够男人的气了
Good for you !
这才对
Thank you.
谢谢你
l am so grateful…to have an attorney l can trust.
我终于找到能够信赖的律师
Oh, you are good. You are very, very good.
你真高竿,真是没话说
The Cole case is worth a truckload of money to this firm.
这件案子能让事务所赚大钱
lf you win, l guarantee you’ll make partner.
要是你胜诉 就能成为合伙人
ln fact,
这样吧
how would you like to make…a partner right now, hmm ?
你现在不如先跟我“合伙”
Oh, l don’t know. l should–
这个嘛,我不应该…
Happy, happy, happy happy, happy, happy
我今天真是…真是…
Happy l’m so happy today
…快乐得不得了
l live in the U.S.A. So honey ? Have you, uh, thought about–
甜心,你考虑过我的提议吗
You know, what we talked about ? Uh, yeah. l can’t go.
考虑过 好极了 我不能跟你去
What ? Wh-Why not ?
什么?为什么?
Because of Max.
为了麦斯
But he’ll love it there.
他一定会很乐
l’m gonna take him to Fenway Park.
我会带他去球场
There’s hiking and camping–
跟他一起爬山、露营
Well, really,it’s…
其实都是因为…
Fletcher.
费奇
Fletcher ? Come on, honey.
费奇?少来了
He wouldn’t even come over unless you reminded him.
你不开口,他都不会来
l know, but when he does come over, Max is so happy.
可是他每次来 麦斯都好开心
lt’s like they have their own little world together.
他们的感情很好
The gipper and l have that too !
我和麦斯的感情也很好
l know, but it’s different.
我知道,可是那不同
How ? Well–
怎么说?
He does the claw.
他会扮魔掌
The what ?
什么玩意?
The claw.
魔掌
You know, it’s like this–
像是这样
l don’t-Run for you life.
快逃命呀
lt’s the claw ! The claw !
魔掌来了
l can’t really do it that good. That’s not the point.
我学得不像,这不重要
The point is…
重要的是
if they’re 3,000 miles apart, they’re never gonna see each other.
他们以后就不能再见面了
Fletcher’s never gonna come to Boston.
费奇才不会去波士顿
Hello. Audrey ?
奥卓莉?
Fletcher ! Where are you ?
你在哪儿?我们都在等你
We’re waiting. Max won’t cut the cake until you get here.
麦斯要等你来才肯切蛋糕
Um-Oh, man !
真该死
Actually, something has come up. l’ve–
公♥司♥突然有急事
l’ve got this problem on a new case.
有件案子很重要
What happened ?
怎么回事?
Nothing !
没事
l stubbed my toe on the desk !
我撞到脚趾
l’m really sorry, but l just can’t make it.
对不起,我没办法赶到
The boss is, uh, really riding me.
老板快把我…操♥死♥了
Fletcher, it’s his birthday !
今天是他的生日
l know, l know.
我知道
l’ll make it up to him, l promise. l’ll pick him up from school tomorrow, okay ?
我会补偿的,明天我去接他
You’re gonna pick him up ?
你要去接他?
Yes !
没错
All right, hold on a minute.
我去叫他听
You can say happy birthday.
你可以祝他生日快乐
No ! Gotta go !
不行,我得走了
Good-bye.
再见
Hello. Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Max
祝你生日快乐,麦斯
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Okay, birthday boy. Make a wish.
小寿星,许个愿
Come on, Max. lt can be anything you want. Anything in the whole world.
来嘛,你什么愿都能许
Max. Your father is sorry. He had to work.
麦斯,你♥爸♥爸得上班
He said he was gonna be here. He promised.
他答应我要来的
l know,
我知道
but he promises that he is gonna see you tomorrow.
他保证明天会来看你
Okay ? He’s gonna pick you up from school. All right ?
他会去接你下课
So come on. Make a wish.
来嘛,许个愿
l wish that for only one day… Dad couldn’t tell a lie.
我希望爸爸有一天能不说谎
Mmm. That was incredible. Was it good for you ?
昨晚真棒,你爽不爽?
l’ve had better.
别人让我更爽
“l’ve had better” ?
别人让我更爽?
“l’ve had better” ?
别人让我更爽?
“l’ve had better.”
有没有搞错?
New in the building ?
你也住这儿?
Yeah, l just moved in Monday.
我刚搬来
Oh ! You like it so far ?
你还习惯吧?
Everybody’s been real nice.
这儿的邻居都很好
Well, that’s because you have big jugs.
那是因为你是波霸
l mean, your boobs are huge.
我是说你的咪♥咪♥很大
l mean, l wanna squeeze ’em.
我是说我很想摸一把
Mama.
妈咪
Any change, mister ?
你有零钱吗?
Absolutely.
当然有
Could you spare some ?
请你赏我一些
Yes, l could.
没问题
Will ya ? How come ? Mm-mm.
拜托
Because l believe you will buy booze with it !
不行,你会拿去买♥♥醉
l just wanna get to the office without being confronted by the decay of Western society !
我可不想面对西方文明的堕落
Plus, l’m cheap !
而且我很小气
Jerk off !
王八蛋
You look like you’re having a rough morning.
你今天气色不太好
Ding, ding, ding ! What do we have for her, Johnny ?
答对了,她得到什么奖品?
Fletcher.
费奇
Dana.
黛娜
All right, Samantha. How much will it take to put an end to all this ?
莎曼珊,你要多少才肯罢手
Fifty percent of your estate.
你一半的财产
Fifty percent ?
一半?
With a pre-nup and proof of adultery ?
婚前协议加上她红杏出墙
What’s your case ?
你要怎样辩护?
Our case is simply this.
我要这样辩护…
B-M–B-M–
B-M–B-M–
N-n-
n-n–
H-h-
h-h–
l-l-
l-l-l-
Very funny, Fletcher !
不好笑
You wanna play hardball ? l’m game.
你想来硬的,我随时奉陪
You wanna play hardball ? l’m game.
你想来硬的,我随时奉陪
What are you doing ? What is wrong with you ?
你搞什么鬼?你有毛病吗?
All rise
请起立

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!