Hi, Greta.
嗨,葛妲
Hey, what’s new ?
你好吗?
lt’s my birthday tomorrow, and we’re having a party.
明天我生日,我要开派对
Wow ! l am sure your daddy has got you something wonderful.
你♥爸♥一定会送你生日礼物
Yeah ?
真的吗?
Yeah, you bet ! Listen, kiddo.
当然是真的
Why don’t you play in my office for a minute. Sue somebody for everything they’ve got.
听着,到我的办公室玩 把每个人都告到破产
Maybe you can send a fax to one of your girlfriends.
或是传真给你的小女友
Hey, sorry.
对不起
Damn it ! l completely forgot.
该死,我都忘了
Oh, what a surprise.
很正常
You are a saint. l should buy you a gift.
你真是圣人,我该送你礼物
You did.
你送了
l always do the classy thing. Any calls ?
没有你不行,有人找我吗?
The Drawlings’ clerk needs your filing.
资料部要你的档案
Tell him it’s in the mail.
骗他说我寄了
Right. You’ll do it next week.
好的,他下周会收到
Mr. McKinley phoned to confirm your meeting tomorrow.
麦先生明天和你有约
Strep throat. Some kind of virus. What’s going around ?
扁桃腺发炎,不 我染上病毒
Asian flu ?
亚洲流行性感冒
Good one.
棒呆了
And your mother called.
你老妈找你
l’m on vacation.
我在休假
lt’s your fifth week.
五个礼拜了
Snowed in. Phones are down.
我被大雪困住,电♥话♥断线
Break mother’s heart. Done. That’s it.
伤老妈的心,没问题
Except Miranda’s looking for you.
还有,玛兰达在找你
How much ass do l have to kiss to make partner ?
我得拍多少马屁 才能当合伙人
Tell her l broke my leg and l had to be shot.
跟她说我摔断腿,必须住院
Tell her yourself.
你自己跟她说吧
And then send out a notice of judgement on my win today !
再发出我胜诉的消息
l’ll get right on it.
马上办
Miranda ! Hey, l didn’t see you.
玛兰达,我没看到你
You look beautiful today.
你今天真美
Here ! l bought you a gift.
来,送你的礼物
Oh, thanks.
谢了
l heard about your victory. Congratulations.
听说你今天胜诉,恭喜了
You’re making quite an impression on the partnership committee.
你让合伙委员会刮目相看
That’s right ! You folks are meeting soon.
没错,你们又要开会
l’ve been so busy, l haven’t even thought about it.
我最近太忙,根本没想到
Anyway. l have a client in my office.Better not keep him waiting.
办公室有客人,我得进去了
Actually, something rather important’s just come up.
费奇,有件案子很重要
Um, you’re not busy tonight, are you ?
你今晚有空吧?
We’re not going, are we ?
去不成了,对吧?
Audrey.
奥卓莉
You know how there are moments you know are critical ?
人生有些重要的时刻
And choices that have to be madeupon which all one’s future happiness will depend ?
你必须做出影响一生的抉择
This is one of those moments.
现在就是重要时刻
What are you trying to say ?
你想说什么?
Will you marry me ?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
You’re moving.
你马上要搬走
l know, but l want you and Max to come with me.
我知道 我要你和麦斯跟我走
Audrey, l’ve been giving this a lot of thought.
我想了很久
You know l’m not prone to wild flights of romantic fancy.
我也不是一时心血来潮
Mmm. But the thought of you and l together just makes sense.
你和我结婚是最好的抉择
Now l’m ready. l think you’re ready.
我们俩的感情很成熟
l love Max.You love Max.
我爱麦斯,你更爱他
lt’s right. lt fits.
时机再好不过了
So what do you say ?
怎么样?
Hey, creepy. Happy birthday.
小不点儿,生日快乐
How old are you now, 22 or 23 ?
你几岁了?22?23?
l’m five, Dad. Okay.
我才五岁
Return the beer keg.
好吧,把啤酒退回去
Cancel the dancing girls.
请脱衣舞娘走人
l don’t know what l’m gonna do. l feel completely unprepared for this.
我现在该怎么办?
You see, l bought you a present, but last night…
我替你买♥♥了礼物,可是昨晚
l accidentally swallowed it.
我不小心吞了下去
Dad, it’s in your belly !
爸,它在你肚子
Scalpel.
退后
l hope it’s not partially digested !
希望还没完全消化
Ooh ! Look out !
小心了
Cool !
酷毙了
What is it ?Cool !
这是什么?
lt’s-lt’s a surprise.
这是个…惊喜
All right, it’s a pony. Just open it !
好啦,是匹小马,快拆开吧
l’m gonna help, ’cause l can’t stand it !
让我帮忙,我也等不及
Baseball stuff !
棒球手套!
Baseball stuff !
棒球手套!
Cool !
酷毙了
Can we play ?l’ll be Nomo.
可以玩吗?我当野茂英雄
You can be Jose Canseco. Can we play ?
你当荷西坎塞柯,好吗?
Absolutely.
当然可以
Yeah !
好耶
Right after your party tonight, we’ll do it.
生日派对过后,咱们就去玩
You and me.
就我们两个
l just have to really concentrate on this right now.
我现在得专心做事
Hey ! Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thanks, Mom.
谢了,妈
Happy birthday, Max !
生日快乐,麦斯
One, two, three, four, five.
一、二、三、四、五
And one for good luck !
祝你好运
He struck the child. Did you see that ?
他打孩子,看到吗?
Look at what Dad got me !
这是爸给我的
Whoa ! Great !
棒呆了
Hey, l have my glove in the car.
我车上有手套
Maybe we can stop at the park on the way home and play catch.
咱们待会到公园玩球,如何?
Then tonight we can rub oil in it and wrap a big rubber band around it.
晚上再抹油,用橡皮筋套住
lt’ll be great.
一定很好玩
Hey, great gift, Dad !
你真好,老爸
Thanks, son.
是啊,乖儿子
l’m so glad my gift could bring those two together.
我的礼物让他们玩在一块儿
My plan to phase myself out is almost complete.
我就快完全消失了
Something’s come up, and we need to talk.
有件事我想跟你商量
Come on, Mom. l want to go play !
快点,我想去玩球
And actually it’s kind of important, so maybe we could talk tonight ?
这件事很重要,今晚可以吗
Tonight ? Yes.Sure. Of course.
今晚?
Max’s birthday party. Oh ! Yeah.
是啊,麦斯的生日派对 没错,当然可以
We’ll talk then. Great !
到时候再说
Maximus ! l’m outta here.
麦斯威尔咖啡,我走了
Bye, Dad.
爸,再见
Jerry, enjoy my wife.
杰利,好好地玩我老婆
Well, this is good.
很好,很高明
This is really smart. Thank you. Only–
谢谢夸奖
Well, it’s not true. Does that present a problem ?
只是,这都不是真的 这是问题吗?
Mrs. Cole, the only problem here…
柯太太,唯一的问题是
is that after you’ve provided years of faithful service and loving support,
你全心全意抚养他的孩子
of raising his children-they are his ?
真是他的孩子吧?
Huh ? Oh. Yeah, yeah. One for sure.
其中一个绝对是
After all that, your husband wants to deny you…
你先生却不让你分享 他的财产
a fair share of the assets based on one act of indiscretion. Seven.
只因为你在外面有一个… 七个
Pardon me ?
什么?
Seven single acts of indiscretion.
我在外面有过七个男人
Seven acts of indiscretion, only one of which he has any evidence of…
你有七个男人 他只逮到一个
and all of which he himself is responsible for.
况且这全是他的错
He is ? Mrs. Cole.
是吗?
You’re the victim here. The wife of a cold, distant workaholic.
柯太太,你才是受害者 你先生只爱工作不爱美人
Starved for affection, driven into the arms of another man !
你被逼的 投向一个男人的怀抱
Seven.
七个男人
Yeah, whatever !
管他的
You’re not trying to deny him what is rightfully his.
你也不想占他的便宜