Excellent.
索菲
Sophie,
-我想敬你一杯 -谢谢
– I want to make a toast. – Thank you.
我想谢谢你 作为一个陌生人
I want to thank you for the wonderful
你帮了我那么大的忙
thing you did for a complete stranger.
我永远都不会忘记的
I’ll never forget it.
我也不会
Nor I.
这几天我过得太棒了 真的
I’ve had the most incredible few days. I really have,
你愿意让我跟着你们 我感激不尽
and I can’t thank you enough for letting me tag along.
你为我做了那么多
I think you did more than tag along.
祝我们爱的人幸福 无论他们身在何方
Here is to all our loved ones, wherever they may be.
我可以一起吗
May I join you?
当然
Please.
对不起 索菲
I am sorry, Sophie.
小时候一到夏天 我就喜欢躺地上看星星
I used to lay out under the stars as a kid, in the summertime.
认为星星其实是火
Doubt thou the stars are fire
不相信太阳是静止的
Doubt that the sun doth move
不相信真♥相♥ 认为是假象
Doubt truth be a liar
但我从不怀疑爱情
But never doubt I love
你真的那个洛伦索还在人世吗
Do you think he’s out there? Lorenzo?
是的
Yeah.
他就在某个地方
He’s somewhere.
我是不是做错了 叫她放弃
And am I wrong? To insist she quit?
不 你知道吗
No, you know,
人不可能永远骗自己
You can’t go on forever.
有时你必须理智
At some point, you have to stop.
那为什么周日的时候我觉得我像个读书的小男孩
Then why is it that I feel like a schoolboy on Sunday?
快午夜了 我不想回房♥间了
It’s nearly tomorrow and I don’t want to go.
我也是
Me, either.
我一直都很喜欢学校
And I always liked school.
-早上好 -早上好
– Morning. – Morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
昨晚睡得怎样
How’d you sleep?
不错 你呢
I slept fine. How about you?
很好 谢谢关心
Yes. Great. Thanks.
早上好 早上好
Good morning. Good morning.
-你好吗 -早上好 亲爱的
– How are you? – Good morning, my darling.
今天天气真好
It’s a beautiful day.
索菲 你介不介意坐前面
Sophie, would you mind going in the front?
我想坐后面伸展一下双腿
Because I’d love to stretch my legs for a bit.
好的
Okay.
那太好了 宝贝儿
Fantastic, darling.
窗外的星星多美丽
The stars were spectacular from my window.
看啦 葡萄园 那是我最喜欢的酒
Look. That vineyard. That’s our favorite wine.
我们进去喝一杯离别酒吧
Let’s turn in there and have a goodbye toast.
好的
Okay.
查理 停车
Charlie, stop!
怎么了 奶奶
Nana, what is it?
是洛伦索
It’s Lorenzo.

Who?
那个男孩吗
The boy?
好吧 奶奶 进车里去吧 这儿太晒了
All right, nana. let’s get you in the shade. Shall we?
我是洛伦索·巴尔托利尼
I am Lorenzo Bartolini.
索菲 我想这是
Sophie. I think this is…
你认识叫洛伦索·巴尔托利尼的吗
Do you know a Lorenzo Bartolini?
我刚问他了
I asked him and…
-我就是洛伦索·巴尔托利尼 -真的吗
– I am Lorenzo Bartolini. – You are!
我的天哪 索菲 他是他孙子
Oh, my… Sophie, he’s the grandson!
-有什么能为您效劳的吗 -是的
– Can I help you? – Yes.
我们在找一个叫洛伦索·巴尔托利尼的
We’re looking for a Lorenzo Bartolini.
我是洛伦索·巴尔托利尼
I am Lorenzo Bartolini.
-他也叫洛伦索 -你父亲也叫洛伦索吗
– He’s Lorenzo, too. – Do you have a father also named Lorenzo?
是的 他出去骑马了 有什么能为你效劳的吗
Yes, he went out riding. But what can I do for you?
不好意思 我们太冒昧了
I’m sorry. We’re being terribly rude.
-我叫查理·怀曼 -我叫索菲
– I’m Charlie Wyman. – I’m Sophie.
-我是洛伦索 -他是洛伦索
– Lorenzo. – Lorenzo.
我们找你父亲找的好辛苦
We have been on quite a journey for your father.
是这样的 我奶奶克莱尔认识他
You see, my grandmother, Claire, knows him.
查理 查理 我们走
Charlie. Charlie, let’s go!
我们走
Let’s go!
好吧
All right.
奶奶 洛伦索就在这儿
Nana, nana, nana, Lorenzo is here.
他出去骑马了 随时都可能回来
He’s out riding, but he’s going to be back any minute.
那我们在他回来之前离开吧
Well, then, let’s go before he comes back.
奶奶 我们大老远的跑到这里来
Nana, we’ve come all this way.
-别这样 -我太荒谬了
– Come on. – I’ve been ridiculous.
我太荒谬了
I’ve been completely ridiculous.
他认识我时我才15岁 一个小女孩
He knew me when I was 15 years old, a girl.
那个小女孩早就变老了
That girl’s gone.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
克莱尔
Claire?
我是
Yes.
多年不见了
So many years.
是的 50年
Yes, 50.
请允许我说几句
If you allow me.
我不知道要怎么表达自己
I really don’t know how to express myself.
出去骑马时我是个老男人
Well, I went for a ride this morning as an old man,
现在我觉得自己又年轻了
and I came back as a teenager again.
能见到克莱尔 她的孙子
I’m so very happy you all meet Claire
还有他们可爱的朋友索菲
And her grandson, Charlie,
我真是太高兴了
And their lovely friend, Sophie.
我亲爱的克莱尔
My dear Claire,
你跟我说你失去了你的杰克
You have told me you lost your Jack.
你知道我也失去了我的罗莎
And you know I lost my Rosa.
但是命运又让我们相逢
But destiny wanted us to meet again.
祝巴尔托利尼一家身体健康
Health to the Bartolini family.
敬巴尔托利尼
To the Bartolinis.
对不起我来晚了
I’m sorry I was late.
没有
No.
爱情 从来都不晚
When we are speaking about love, it’s never too late.
运气不好
Well, bad luck, eh?
所有的希望都破灭了
All hope lost and
结果最后一分钟 他骑着白马出现了
he rides in at the last moment on a white horse.
太难以置信了
No one will believe it.
答应我
Promise me…
答应我你会写完这个故事
Promise me you’ll finish the story.
我想到此为止了
I guess this is it.
我想是的
Aand I’m sorry it is.
我想也是
Yeah, me, too.
索菲 我
Sophie, I…
我不该吻你的
I never should’ve kissed you.
我越线了
I was completely out of bounds.
你已经订婚了
You’re engaged and…
我该走了
It’s time to go.
再见 查理
Goodbye, Charlie.
我会想你的
I’ll miss you.
你们好 我想我该
Hi. It is time to…
我该回到维克托身边了 抱歉
I must get back to Victor. Sorry.
当然
Yes. Of course.
查理人呢 我们马上送你回去
So, where’s Charlie? We’ll give you a drive there straight away.
不用了 我…
No, I’m…
克莱尔 你不用送我 所以…
Claire, I can’t take you away from this place, so…
我儿子可以送你回去
My son can drive you.
-等一下 -好的 谢谢
– Just a moment. – Yes. Grazie.
我真替你高兴
I’m so happy for you.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
没有 没有
No! No.
我只是…
No. it’s just, you know…
要走了吗
And you’re leaving?
天使把你带到了我身边
An angel brought you to me.
谢谢你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!