I’d love to have you with us.
-真的 -是的 当然
– Really? – Yes. Of course.
欢迎
We would.
不可思议 克莱尔来了 就是我以朱丽叶的身份给她回的信 等你回来长谈 亲亲 索菲
爱死里窝那了 酒品拍卖♥♥会真是不可思议 身在天堂一样 我很快就回去 爱你 维克托
你和洛伦索一起呆了多久
How much time did you actually spend with Lorenzo?
我们能争取的每一秒
Every second that we could.
我下课就会去找他 在他工作的农场
I’d go to meet him after class, to the farm where he was working,
我们常坐在树下
and we’d sit under the trees and
一起吃涂番茄酱和橄榄油的面包
we’d share some bread with tomatoes and olive oil.
-好浪漫 -是啊
– It’s so romantic. – Yeah.
灰尘满天的吃东西有什么浪漫的
What’s so romantic about eating in the dirt?
不是吧
Really?
灰尘 你瞧 他喜欢泥土
The dirt. Well, you see, he loved the earth.
他喜欢跟我讲雨
He loved talking to me about the rain
和清澈的温泉
and the springs of fresh water,
我们常常走很远
and we’d walk for miles and miles.
躺在干草上
We’d lie in the dry grass.
我仍然记得
I can still remember
他甜蜜的 性感的汗味
the smell of his sweet, hot sweat and…
好了 行了 奶奶
Okay. Okay, Gran.
我们能想象出来
We get the picture.
肯定有种即将寻回
So you must feel like you’re about
灵魂伴侣的感觉吧
to find your long-lost soul mate.
没错
Yes.
她的灵魂伴侣是我祖父
Her soul mate was my grandfather.
请不要忽视我的存在好吗
Let’s not invalidate my entire existence.
好吧 对不起 我只是
Okay, I’m sorry, I just…
我明显不是那个意思
That’s clearly not what I meant.
查理简直和我丈夫一样
Charlie’s just like my husband.
都是怀疑论者
Both skeptics.
我的丈夫常说
My husband always insisted that
爱只不过是荷尔蒙而已
love was nothing but hormones.
但是你知道 冷酷的外表下
But you see, underneath,
他有颗温暖热情的心
he had such a warm, passionate heart.
查理也一样
And Charlie’s just the same.
跟我讲讲你爱的人
Tell me about the guy you’re in love with.
维克托
Victor.

Yeah.
-维克托是个很棒的大厨 -好厉害
– Well, Victor is a chef, an amazing chef. – Wow.
是啊 他打算在纽约开餐馆
Yeah. He’s opening his own restaurant in New York.
所以我们来了这儿
And that’s the reason we’re here.
到处找供应商
We’re meeting suppliers all around.
实际上
And he’s actually…
他正在里窝那参加一场酒类拍卖♥♥会
he’s in Livorno at a wine auction as we speak.
听上去很有意思
That sounds fun.
对他来说是
For him. Yeah.
那你父母喜欢他吗
Well, and do your parents like him?
是的 我爸爸喜欢他
Yeah, my dad. My dad likes him.
我九岁的时候妈妈就走了
My mom left us when I was nine.
天哪
Oh, dear.
-真遗憾 -没关系的
– Oh, dear. I’m sorry about that. – That’s okay.
都是很久的事情了
It was a really long time ago.
慢一点 慢一点
Slowly, slowly.
现在你打算怎么办呢
How do you want to go about this?
按门铃啊
Ring the doorbell.
如果是他老婆应门
What if the wife answers and
然后醋意大发呢 奶奶
goes into a fit of jealous rage? Gran?
哇 那真是太荣幸了
Well, I’d be flattered.
我更担心他会不记得我了
I’m more worried that he won’t remember me.
奶奶 在酿成悲剧前 还是回家吧
Right. Let’s go home then, gran, before this all ends in tears.
来吧 怎么没人呢
Come on. There’s no one in.
我到后面看看去
I’m gonna check the back.
不会有… 我们尽力了
There’s no… we made our best effort.
没必要再继续失望啦
There’s no need to prolong the disappointment.
是的 是我
It’s me, yeah.
下午好 我叫查理·怀曼
Good afternoon. I’m Charlie Wyman.
这是我奶奶 克莱尔
This is my grandmother, Claire,
-这位是索菲 -幸会
– And Sophie. – Ciao.
我是克莱尔 还记得我吗
I’m Claire. Do you remember?
克莱尔
Claire.
不是他
It’s not him.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不是他的眼睛
It’s not his eyes.
我们还是确认一下吧
Let’s make sure.
你还记得一九五七年的夏天在干什么吗
Do you remember what you were doing in the summer of 1957?
一九五七年的夏天 我永远忘不掉
The summer of 1957, I will never forget.
我遇到一位堪称世界最美的金发女郎
I met the most beautiful girl with long, blonde hair.
奶奶
Nana!
那年我们结了婚
We married that year.
-我诅咒那女人 -什么
– I curse that woman! – What?
-哦 不 -好吧
– Oh, no! – Right.
我诅咒她的眼睛 她的牙
I curse her eyes! I curse her teeth!
还有她的唇毛
I curse her mustache!
为什么问这些
But why are you asking?
为什么提起这些恶心的回忆
Why you bring up such a horrible memory?
多好 多顺利
Well, that went well.
奶奶 别说我们没尝试过 真遗憾呀
Can’t say we didn’t try, nana. I’m sorry. Truly.
你说的是真的吗
Are you for real?
如果我能知道你想问什么
If I actually knew what that question meant,
也许我还能解答
I might attempt to answer it.
他不会是托斯卡纳唯一的洛伦索·巴尔托利尼
He can’t be the only Lorenzo Bartolini in Tuscany.
他只是附近的唯一一个 所以…
Well, he’s the only one around here, so…
除非跑遍这地区 不然绝不放弃
I haven’t flown all the way here to pack it in now.
奶奶 你打算怎么办呢
Nana, what do you want to do?
挨家挨户敲门
You want to start knocking on every door
去问洛伦索在吗 这…
asking if Lorenzo’s in? I mean…
那又会有多少同名的呢
How many can there be?
七十四个
Seventy-four?
七十四个洛伦索·巴尔托利尼
Seventy-four Lorenzo Bartolinis
你们要地毯式搜索吗
and you want to go on a scavenger hunt?
绝无可能 我们一早就回家吧
Impossible. We’re going home in the morning.
冷静点 查理 你怎么想呢 索菲
Come on, Charlie, will you calm down? Sophie, what do you think?
奶奶你干嘛问她
Gran, what do you mean,
她怎么想 她根本就不会思考
what does she think? she doesn’t think.
这都因为她的好主意 完结了 找到尼莫了
This was her brilliant idea. It’s over! Done! We found Nemo.
好戏已经结束了
The curtains have closed.
-索菲 -听着 这是我的工作
– Sophie. – Listen, this is my job.
我擅长寻找 我们可以采用排除法
I find things. And through process of elimination
还有买♥♥者自慎原则 需要进一步搜集事实
and caveat emptor, which will require assembling a few more facts,
就能显著缩小搜索范围
We can narrow this down considerably.
哟 你居然还懂买♥♥者自慎原则啊
Did ms. Awesome for real just use caveat emptor?
拜托
Oh, please, all right.
我有布朗大学双学位 辅修拉丁文
I went to Brown. double major. Minor in Latin.
疯狂 真疯狂
This is madness. It’s madness.
查理 你不是说要去游泳吗
Charlie, didn’t you say you wanted to go and swim?
-我们忙着呢 快走吧 -彻底疯了
– We are working. Go away. – This is utter, complete mad…
我们在工作
Work!
难以置信
I can’t believe it.
太荒唐啦
Ridiculous.
他长得很帅
He’s a good-looking sort.
对吧
Isn’t he?
好吧 你确定洛伦索从没离开这儿吗
All right. Are you sure that Lorenzo would never have left this area?
我确信他热爱这片土地
He loved this land. I’m quite certain.
借我用下好吗
May I?
这些就是洛伦索们
Our Lorenzos.
你时间够用吗
Are you sure that you have time for all this?
你好吗
Ciao. How are you?
很好 你呢
I’m good. How are you?
知道嘛 我刚经历了一场
You know what? I was just witnessing this most incredible,
最不可思议的葡萄酒拍卖♥♥会
incredible sauterne auction.
又华丽又令人惊讶 你怎么样呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!