– Yeah. Yeah. – Really?
好吧 快阻止我
Okay. Just say no.
只要你说不行 我就不去 真的
Just say no, and I won’t do it, really.
我是说 就算我非常非常想
.. I mean, I’m dying to do it,
我也不会去
but I won’t.
好 阻止你什么
Okay. What?
安吉莉娜答应今天要教我些秘方呢
Angelina’s offered to teach me some secrets today.
好吧
Okay.
是从现在就开始吗
Okay, right now and all day?
就现在 很疯狂是不是
Like, right now. That’s crazy, right?
我是说 就现在 太刺♥激♥了
I mean, now. That’s amazing.
我是说 她要做肉汁烩饭呢 是吧
I mean, she’s making Risotto All’Amarone, right? Yeah?
-顶级烩饭 -听见了吗
– Good Risotto. – You see?
好像她的秘方有三百多年历史了
You see, it’s, like, 300 years old or something, her recipe.
多神奇
It’s fantastic.
好吧 这很棒 可是
Okay. That’s great. But…
那今天不能去加达湖了
So, no Lake Garda then today?
是啊 加达湖
Oh, yeah. Lake Garda…
你看
I mean,
加达湖有50万年历史了吧 想看就能看到
Lake Garda’s been there for, like, 500,000 years, you know.
可现在 安吉莉娜主动提出要帮我
And right now, Angelina’s offered to help me.
还有 你知道 我是说
And, you know, I mean,
既然我来了
I’m here,
我们都来了
we’re here, you know.
我们玩儿得很开心啊
We’re having a good time.
你 保罗·纽曼
You, Paul Newman,
想干活就过来好好学着点儿
You want to work, you have to watch!
你瞧 你瞧啊
You see? I mean, you see,
我都成保罗·纽曼了 好不好
I became Paul newman. All right?
好吧 我还能怎么做
Okay, what shall I do?
你看我也走不了了
I mean, my hands are tied.
我不知道 我不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know.
如果愿意你可以来搭把手嘛
You could help us if you like.
对了 那些信 好吗
Yeah! Yeah. The letter thing, right?
干嘛不去处理信呢
Why not?
没错 你写信我做饭
Yeah, yeah, you write the letters and I’ll cook.
待会儿一起吃 然后
And later we eat and…
两全其美
Win-win.
你和维克托订婚多久了
How long have you and Victor been engaged?
差不多一年了
Almost a year.
我可以过问为什么你没有戴订婚戒指吗
Wow. And may I ask why don’t you wear an engagement ring?
这个 这
Yeah, see, that’s…
这就是我 是我坚持不戴的
that’s me. I insisted.
他很忙 料理整个餐厅所有事情
He was so busy, you know, this whole restaurant and everything.
我觉得没有必要
And I guess I felt it unnecessary.
虽然话是这么说
Still,
但是女孩子还是要戴个戒指的
a girl should have a ring.
“我没有去找他 朱丽叶
“I didn’t go to him, Juliet.
我没有去找洛伦索
I didn’t go to Lorenzo.
他的眼睛充满了信任
His eyes were so full of trust.
因为我父母不会同意的
I promised I’d meet him to run away together
所以我答应他 我会和他远走高飞
because my parents don’t approve.
但是 我却把他晾在那里等着我
But instead, I left him waiting for me,
在我们的树下
below our tree,
等待着 想着我在哪里
waiting and wondering where I was.
我现在在维罗纳了
I’m in Verona now.
早上就回伦敦 我好怕
I return to London in the morning, and I’m so afraid.
求求你 朱丽叶 告诉我该怎么做
Please, Juliet, tell me what I should do.
我的心在撕扯 但是没有别人能够帮我
My heart is breaking, and I have no one else to turn to.
爱你的 克莱尔”
love, Claire.”
这些年它就一直在那儿
And it’s been there for all those years?
我猜她一定回来找她的真爱了
I think she came back to find her one true love.
然后他们有了十个孩子
And they had 10 children
每晚还会激♥情♥地做♥爱♥
and still make passionate love every night.
还有可能他谢了顶 而她天天做家务
Except he got bald and fat and she has to do all the work.
-弗兰切斯卡 -弗兰切斯卡
– Francesca. – Francesca.
她也可能留在伦敦嫁给了一个公爵
And maybe she stayed in London and married a duke
幸福快乐地生活着 就像我一样
and lived happily ever after, just like me.
你嫁的可是个会计 不是公爵
But you married an accountant, not a duke.
哪有事事完美啊
Nobody’s perfect.
我猜当她和公爵做♥爱♥的时候
And I bet when she’s making love to that duke…
-怎么 -她一定想着她的初恋洛伦索
– Yeah? -…She’s imagining her first love, Lorenzo.
伊莎贝拉 我必须要回这封信
Isabella, I have to write back.
那就写给她
Then answer her.
晚安 朋友们
Good night, friends.
晚安
Good night.
抱歉我回来晚了
Sorry I’m late.
没关系 不要担心
No, it’s fine. No worries.
-今天过得怎么样 好吗 -今天很
– How was your day? Good? – It was…
-好得不得了 -是吗
– it was so good. – Yeah?
-是的 -好 我很高兴
– Yeah. – Good. I’m glad.
安吉丽娜那边怎么样啊
How was Angelina?
很好 我是说
Yeah, it was good. I mean,
她很神奇
she’s amazing, you know.
那个女人真是不可思议
That woman is incredible.
她是天生厨师
She’s very instinctive,
她做饭居然不用菜谱
you know. She cooks without recipes.
这真的太不可思议了
I mean, she’s incredible.
-她还要请我再去呢 -真的
– She’s invited me to cook again. – Really?
没错 我想我可以从她那里学到很多
Yeah. Yeah, I think I can learn a lot from her.
可是
But…
是啊 是啊 你先说
No, no, you first,
你说 对不起
you first. Sorry, sorry.
不是 只是有点太快了 我只是
No, just real quick. I just…
今天过得好棒
I had the most amazing day.
我回了一封五十年前的信
I got to answer a letter that was written 50 years ago.
我知道也许根本就寄不到
I know it might not get there,
但是回这封信感觉好好
but it just feels so good to write.
恩 我觉得你应该多和她们在一起呆呆
Yeah, I think you should spend more time with them.
-为什么 -因为你很享受这种感觉 是吧
– Why? – Because it’s your passion, right?
还有时间也刚好合适
And also because it fits perfectly.
因为我刚和莫里尼先生通过电♥话♥
Because I just got off the phone with Signor Morini,
他邀请我去里窝那参加酒品拍卖♥♥会
and he’s invited me to this amazing
那个拍卖♥♥会相当不错的
wine auction that’s happening in Livorno.
-里窝那 -是的 没错 是
– In Livorno? – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
绝对的私人拍卖♥♥会
It’s super-exclusive.
就是不知道
I mean, I don’t know…
其实我都不知道能不能搞到票
I don’t know if I can get a ticket, you know.
我是说 我可能要离开两三天 顶多
I mean, I’ll be off, like, a day or two, max.
如果你乐意 我可以试试搞两张票
.. if you want, I’ll try to get two tickets,
-但是我不确定能搞到两张票 -恩
– But I’m not sure I can get two tickets. – Yeah.
酒品拍卖♥♥会 去里窝那
To a wine auction? In Livorno?
是啊 听起来很糟糕 我知道
Yeah, it sounds terrible. I know.
很抱歉我这么 我现在感觉很糟
I’m sorry. I’m so… I feel terrible now.
感觉很糟 我是说
I feel terrible. I mean, it’s…
我已经开始想你了 你知道吗
I miss you already, you know.
我很快就回来 好吗
I’ll be back very soon. Okay?
恩 小心点
Yeah. Be careful.
再见 拜拜
Bye! Ciao.
听听这可怜的丫头都写了些什么
Listen to what this poor girl writes.
“朱丽叶 世界上还有比男人更坏的东西吗”
“Juliet, is there anything worse in this world than a man?”
不好意思
Excuse me.
很抱歉打扰了
I’m sorry to interrupt,
可你们就是朱丽叶的秘书吗
but are you the secretaries of Juliet?
-没错 是我们 -很好
– Yes, that’s us. – Great.
那么我请问 是谁给我祖母写的信
May I ask, which one of you wrote this letter to my grandmother,
克莱尔·史密斯
Claire Smith?
我写的 真不敢相信她收到了
I wrote that. And I can’t believe that it found you.
没错
Yes.
我们英国人很少搬家的
We Brits tend to stay in our family homes.
是啊 真是不可思议

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!