-为什么 -因为我没勇气
– Why? – Because I was scared.
怎么会
Really?
是时候让我从真♥相♥调查员转成撰稿人了
It’s time for me to stop checking facts and actually start writing.
对啊 那是你的激♥情♥所在 你应该做撰稿人
Yeah, yeah, it’s your passion. You should do that.
这就是我和你说的那种葡萄
It’s the grape that I told you about
这个地区用它来做苏瓦韦白葡萄酒
that they use for the region, Soave?
是的 是的 是的
Right, right, right.
-你记得吗 -记得
– You know. You remember? – Yeah.
-觉得怎么样 -很好
– Do you like? – This is good.
这是用当日采摘的花朵和水果酿成的 尝出来了吗
It’s fresh flower and fruit. Do you feel it?
是吗 尝出来了吗 口感很好
– Yeah? You feel it? – It’s so good.
笑一笑
Smile.
索菲
Sophie.
得赶紧买♥♥戏票 我怕卖♥♥完了
We have to get tickets to the opera before they sell out.
-还要去卡斯特罗维奇欧古堡 -对 对
– We need to see the Castelvecchio. – Yeah, yeah.
还有加尔达湖还有朱丽叶故居
We have to see Lake Garda and Juliet’s house.
没错 当然
Yeah, of course. Yeah.
索菲 这太美了 难以置信 这味道…
Sophie, this is beautiful. This is incredible. The smell…
索菲 太棒了 太好了
Sophie, this is amazing! This is great!
我希望自己是一只
I wish I was a little mouse
躲在你的奶酪作坊里的小老鼠
living in your cheese cave.
是莫里尼先生打来的
Hey, that was signor Morini on the phone.
他邀请我们去他的那片绝妙森林
You know, he’s inviting us to this incredible forest,
离这有120公里远
That’s just, like, 120 kilometers away.
-那里有极品松露 -等等 120公里
– And they dig these exquisite truffles… – Wait. 120 kilometers?
是的 不是英里 索菲
Yeah, it’s not like miles, Sophie.
我明白不是盈利 不过
No, I understand the difference, but I just…
我就是不明白为什么
I just don’t understand why you wanna
你想去120公里之外去看一只蘑菇
go 120 kilometers to see a mushroom.
不是蘑菇 知道吗
It’s not a mushroom, okay?
是松露 是一种块菌
It’s a truffle. It’s a tartufo.
是放在通心粉上的东西 知道吗
It’s the thing that you put on top of pasta, you know?
-一种块菌 -不是蘑菇 是…
– A tartufo? – It’s something else. It’s…
好啦 你今天玩得很开心 是吧
Come on, you’ve been having a good day, right?
是不错
It was fine.
但是现在 我只是…
But now, I just…
说实话 我不太想去看一只蘑菇
To be honest, I don’t really feel like going to see a mushroom.
好吧 我明白了 明白了 好吧 我明白了
Okay, fine, I get it. I get it. It’s fine. I get it.
但是 别叫它蘑菇 好吧
I mean, just don’t call it a mushroom, okay?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
这样吧 你去看松露
You know what? Why don’t you go see the truffle place
-我自己去逛 -真的吗
– And I’ll go do my thing and sightsee? – Really?
好啊 两全其美
Yeah. Win-win.
亲爱的朱丽叶
“My dear Juliet…”
亲爱的朱丽叶 我爱的人不是我丈夫
“Dear Juliet, the man that I love is not my husband.”
你没事吧
Are you okay?
拿上这个篮子 那个短语怎么说来着
Take this basket and… come si dice?
开始工作
Dig in.
工作
Dig in?
你是职介所介绍来的翻译吧
You are the translator from the employment office?
-不 不 我… -我等了两个星期了
– No. No, I mean… – I have been waiting two weeks.
抱歉 我叫索菲 我…我跟在你后面
I’m sorry. My name is Sophie. I just… I followed you,
我看到你把这些信放到了篮子里
And I saw that you put the letters into a basket,
我想知道为什么
And I just wondered why.
为什么
Why?
你是个作家吗
You are a writer?
是的 我是个作家
Yeah, I am. I am a writer.
来 过来看
Come. I show you.
每天都有来自世界各地的人们
They come from all over the world every day.
但拿走她们的信
But taking their letters?
和从许愿池里拿走硬币有什么区别
Is that not like taking pennies from a wishing well?
不这样做 怎么给她们回信
How else can we give them answers?
天啊 所有回信都是你们写的
Oh, my god. So, you write all of them back.
是的
Yes.
-你们都是朱丽叶 -她的秘书
– You’re all Juliet? – Her secretaries.
多纳泰拉和他丈夫结婚51年了
Donatella has been married 51 years to the same man.
她负责夫妻间的问题
She handles husband problems.
丈夫就像是红酒 需要久酿才能使之香醇
Husbands are like wine. They take a long time to mature.
弗兰切斯卡是个护士
Francesca is a nurse.
她为恋人身患疾病或痛失伴侣的人排忧解难
She deals with illness and loss.
还有玛丽亚
And Maria…
为什么你念到我名字时总是叹气
Why do you always sigh when you say my name?
她有12个孩子 29个孙子孙女
She has 12 children, 29 grandchildren,
还有16个曾孙
and 16 great-grandchildren.
-她想给谁回就给谁回 -你呢
– She writes whatever she likes. – And you?
伊莎贝拉回复那些一般人看不懂的
Isabella answers the ones you can barely read.
情侣间的争吵 分手
Yeah, the lovers’ quarrels, the breakups,
抚慰那一颗颗纠结的心
the really tangled hearts.
总得有人回
Someone has to do it.
是我妈 你愿意留下来吃晚饭吗 索菲
My mother. Would you like to stay for dinner, Sophie?
妈妈 这不是冒犯
Mamma, this is not an insult.
我做了一桌好吃的 足够整个镇子的人吃
I make a beautiful dish, big enough for the whole town,
但她却不肯留下来
and she says no.
我想 但我 我还有事
I would love to, but I do… I have to go.
美国人就是这样
This is the problem of the American.
-总是东奔西跑的 -好了 妈妈
– Always running. – Please, mamma.
我得去见我的未婚夫
I have to meet my fiancé.
未婚夫
Fiancé?
那至少带点甜点给你俩
At least take some dessert for you and your fiancé
我走了120公里
You know, 120 kilometers each way
还是比你快
and I’m still beating you?
-恭喜你 -什么 什么
– Congratulations. – What? Yeah. What?
觉得没我陪伴的维罗纳怎么样
I mean, how was Verona? How was it without me?
像空城吗 空一半还是全空
Empty? Half-empty? Completely empty?
空了一半
Half-empty.
-我见到了朱丽叶的秘书们 -朱丽叶
– I met the secretaries of Juliet. – Juliet?
-朱丽叶·凯普莱特 -是的
– Like Juliet Capulet? – Yeah.
那里的女士称自己是朱丽叶的秘书
There are these women that call themselves the secretaries of Juliet,
她们为写信给朱丽叶的人回信
And they write letters to people that write letters to Juliet.
她们是为维罗纳市工作
And then these secretaries, they work for the city of Verona,
那些来自世界各地
And, like, all these people,
有着伤心过往的女人
these brokenhearted women all over the world,
来到这给朱丽叶写信
come and they write letters
-贴在墙上 -这袋子里有什么
– and leave them on the wall. – What’s in the bag?
我不知道
I don’t know.
她们把信寄出去
So, they post these letters.
她们把信贴在朱丽叶家院子的墙上
They post them on the wall in Juliet’s courtyard,
然后秘书们用篮子把信收起来
And then these secretaries come back with this basket
每天给这些信分类
And they retrieve the letters every day.
然后以朱丽叶的名义写回信
And then they write back, as Juliet,
给所有那些留了地址的人们
to all the letters that have return addresses on them.
这是她们的工作 太难以置信了
This is their job. I mean, it’s so unbelievable.
她们很有激♥情♥ 每天做着同一件事
This is their passion. It’s what they do every day.
-从早到晚回信 每天都是 -天啊
– They literally will work all day, every day. – Oh, my god!
-而且干了好多年了 -索菲 太棒了
– And they’ve been doing it for years. – Sophie. This is incredible!
她们还
And they…
太好吃了
This is incredible.
太好吃了 天啊
This is incredible. Oh, my god.
太好吃了 尝尝 尝尝
This is great. Try this, try this.
你尝尝 天啊
You have to try this. Oh, my god.
张大嘴咬一口 来吧
No… give it a good bite. Come on.
朱丽叶的信[餐馆]
你的维克托是个富有激♥情♥的人
Your Victor is very passionate.
是的 我知道
Yes, yes, I know.
自从来这后他好像把自己当成了意大利人
But he seems to think that he’s Italian since we got here.
但他是个比较粗糙的冒牌货
And although imitation is, of course, the highest form of flattery,
说他是冒牌货也算是抬举了
His imitations are not very good.
那位女士太厉害了 太厉害了
Okay, that woman is amazing. I mean, she’s incredible.
她太厉害了 我想我恋爱了
She’s incredible. I think I’m in love.
-彻底的 -你爱上她了
– Absolutely. – You’re in love with her?
-是的 是的 -真的吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!