Uhhuh. There.
嗯哼 在那
Take your finger out of my bottle and give me that gun.
手指从酒瓶上拿开 将枪交给我
The bottle’s going south.
酒瓶要到南方去了
Son of a bitch.
你这狗♥杂♥种♥
Not bad for an old man. You finished?
以一个老人而言还不坏吧 你闹完了?
I got another bottle in the galley. I’m gonna get it.
厨房♥还有一瓶 我要去拿了
No, you’re not. Rog, don’t do this to yourself, all right?
不 你不能去 罗杰 别对自己这样
You gotta cut this out.
你得停止这种事
Oh, man, I’m sorry. Are you okay? Are you okay?
老兄 对不起 你还好吧
All right. Sit down. Sit down. You okay?
好了 坐下… 坐下好吗?
You hit me. Cool it, will you?
你打我 冷静下来好吗?
Cut it out. Just give it up, okay?
停下来 别闹了好吗?
Go ahead.
动手吧
Go ahead. Hit me again.
来吧 再打我
I don’t wanna hit you. You think I like this shit?
我不要再打你 你以为我喜欢这种事?
Hit me again, huh? You think I’m afraid of you?
再打我啊 以为我怕你吗?
I know you’re not. Rog, no! Of that kung fu shit?
我知道你不怕 罗杰 不 怕你的臭功夫吗?
Please, Rog.
拜托 罗杰
Look, that kid was a killer, all right.
听着 那小鬼是杀手 好吧
That wasn’t a toy in his hand.
他手上不是玩具
That was a machine pistol with twin carbines and all the trimmings.
是一支精良的自动步♥枪♥
He would have drilled you, me, anybody that came along, all right?
他会打穿你我和任何周遭的人
You had no choice.
你别无选择
It didn’t happen to you. It happened to me.
它未发生在你身上 它发生在我身上
It happened to me!
它发生在我身上
My God, I killed that kid.
天啊! 我杀那个孩子
I killed that boy.
我杀了那个男孩
Oh, yeah. You kill a lot of people.
对 你杀了许多人
You kill a fucking lot of people! You ever kill a baby?
你杀过许许多多的 但你没杀过小孩子
You got ice in your veins. You ever kill a boy like Nick?
你铁石心肠 却未杀死像尼克般的男孩
You selfish bastard! You selfish bastard!
你这自私的混♥蛋♥
You’re just thinking about yourself! Goddamn it.
只想到你自己 他妈的
What about me, huh?
那我呢? 嗯?
We’re partners. We are partners.
我们是同伴 我们是同伴
What happens to you, happens to me.
发生在你身上 等于是发生在我身上
After all the shit we’ve been through, don’t you get it?
在我们共渡过那些事后 你还不懂吗?
Don’t you get it?
你还不懂吗?
When you retire, you’re not just retiring you, you’re retiring us.
当你退休时 你不只是退休自己 也退休了我们
You’re retiring us. No. That’s not my problem.
你是在退休我们 那不是我的问题
Yes, it is. It’s not my problem.
不 那是 那不是我的问题
You’re the only family I’ve got.
你们是我唯一的家人
I got three beautiful kids. I love them and they’re yours.
我有三个漂亮的孩子 我爱他们 他们是你的
Trish does my laundry. I live in your icebox. I live in your life.
崔西帮我洗衣服 我吃你冰箱里的食物 我活在你的生活中
What am I gonna do? What am I supposed to do?
我得到了什么? 我该怎么办?
I don’t care. Yes, you do.
我不在乎 不 你在乎
I don’t care! I don’t care! Yes, you do!
我不在乎 我不在乎 你在乎
I don’t care! You do so care!
我不在乎 你在乎
I don’t care!
我不在乎…
I don’t care. I don’t care.
我不在乎… 我不在乎…
I don’t know what I’m saying anymore. I don’t know what I’m thinking.
我不知道我在说什么 我不知道我在想什么
I had three days, and now this.
只剩三天 现在却这样
I’m sorry.
对不起
That’s all right. No, no, I’m sorry.
没关系 不 我真的很抱歉
I didn’t realize…
我没想到…
that my retirement’s gonna screw you up.
我的退休会搞乱你的生活
Forget it. I haven’t got any problems. I was out of line saying that shit.
算了 我没有任何问题 我说那种话太过火了
Look, man….
听着…
Um, Riggs, look….
瑞格 看着我
Hey. You know I love you.
嘿 你知道我爱你
You know I love you, Riggs. And your problems are my problems, all right?
你知道我爱你 瑞格 你的问题就是我的问题
Like you said, what happens to you…
如你所说 发生在你身上…
happens to me. So try me.
等于发生在我身上 试试看
I’m here for you.
我在这里等你
I haven’t got any problems, Rog.
我没有问题 罗杰
Oh, yes, you do. We all have problems. You help me…
你有 我们都有问题 你帮我…
and I’m gonna help you.
我也会帮你
I do have a little problem.
我是有个小问题
Uh….
嗯…
Oh, no, shit. You don’t wanna hear. This is piddly shit.
这种烂事 你不想听
Riggs, yes, I do. I wanna hear it.
瑞格 我想听
Tell me. Know what? This is ridiculous.
告诉我 你不会想… 这太荒谬了
You don’t wanna hear it. No, no. I’m here. I’m here.
你不会想听的 不 我在这里
Well….
好吧…
I think maybe I slept with someone that I probably shouldn’t have.
我想我或许和不该上♥床♥的人睡了
You son of a bitch!
你这狗♥杂♥种♥
Come on in. Aah!
来吧 啊
What did you hit me for? You hit me. You slept with Rianne.
你干嘛打我? 你跟莉安睡过了
I did not. You did.
我没有 你有
Who did you sleep with? I slept with Sergeant Cole.
不然你跟谁睡 我跟柯尔巡官睡
Sergeant Cole from Traffic?
交通组的柯尔巡官?
No, not Sergeant Cole from Traffic.
不是交通组的柯尔巡官
Lorna. Lorna.
罗娜 罗娜
Sergeant Cole from Traffic’s her uncle.
交通组的柯尔巡官是她叔叔
Oh, okay. That’s okay. That’s okay. Oh, I don’t know.
好 那没关系 那没事 哦 我可不敢确定
She was all like…
她就像是…
Sheriff, we’re L.A.P.D. L.A.P.D.
治安官 我们是洛城警局 洛城警局
Yeah? What are you boys doing down there?
你们在那里做什么?
We’re in the middle of a case. Yeah.
我们正在办一个案子 对
Of Scotch.
与威士忌有关
Go with the grain.
要顺着刮
Huh?
嗯?
I’ll show you. Here.
我教你 来
You’re going against the grain.
要逆着刮
Like that. Okay.
像那样 好
You okay?
你还好吧?
Darryl was my friend, Dad.
达列是我朋友 爸
I know. I’m sorry, son.
我知道 对不起 儿子
I hope you don’t blame me.
希望你别怪我
I don’t blame you, Dad.
我不怪你 爸
I blame Darryl.
我怪达列
What’s this right here? Huh?
这是什么? 嗯?
Right there. What?
在那里 什么?
I love you, Dad.
我爱你 爸
I love you, son.
我爱你 儿子
Grant them both pardon and everlasting rest.
愿他们永远安息吧
Let them escape the judgment of vengeance and enjoy the blessedness of eternal life.
让他们脱离复仇 误判 享受永生的幸福
Oh, Lord, we commend the soul of Darryl Smithers to your safety.
主啊 我们将达列·史密瑟的灵魂托付你
May he find the peace in heaven that eluded him on Earth.
愿他在天堂 得到在人间找不到的安宁
And may the scourge of violence…
在你的恩典与无限智慧下
claiming the lives of our children be lifted by your grace…
愿夺走儿童性命的暴♥力♥…
and infinite wisdom.
消逝无踪
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
Amen.
阿门
Nice service.
很周到
Wait here.
等一下
I just don’t know…
我实在不…
You want to do something, Sergeant Murtaugh?
你想有所表示吗 墨陶巡官
You find the man that put the gun in my son’s hand.
找到将枪交给我儿子的人
Take your mama to the car.
送你妈到车上去
You okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
还好
Who’s got the gun?
是谁取得那把枪的?
We got it. Yeah.
没问题 行
Where did this gun come from, motherfucker?
这把枪是哪里来的 杂种?
Fuck you.
去你的
Ever heard of the word “genocide,” huh? You stupid motherfuckers?
有没有听过集体屠♥杀♥ 你个蠢货
You ever heard of genocide?
有没有听过集体屠♥杀♥
You fooIs are killing yourself! Killing us!
杀死我们是在害死自己
I’m tired of it. I’m tired of it. Motherfucker.
我已经厌倦了 混♥蛋♥
You better tell me where this gun’s from or I’ll blow your head off.
你最好告诉我是哪来的 否则轰碎你的脑袋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!