Hey, Riggs. Yeah.
嗨 瑞格 很好
Clip any wrong wires lately? No, I haven’t done that for a couple days.
最近有剪错线路吗? 没有 已有几天没那么做
Next time, wait for the bomb squad. Bomb squad.
下次等拆弹小组 别这样
Yeah, it’s our job.
那是我们的工作
Okay, I’ll remember that. We saved a cat. What do you want?
好 我会记住 我们救了一只猫 你还要怎样
Great. I love cats. Hey.
太好了 我爱猫 嘿
Go ahead, talk. I’m listening.
说吧 我在听
You purposefully withheld information concerning a case under my investigation.
你故意隐瞒 有关我的调查案件的情报
Yeah, damn right I did. Careful, she’s Internal Affairs.
是 没错 小心 她是内事局的
You had a tip on Travis, you should have shared it with me.
你有特拉维斯的消息 应该与我分享
No, I take that back.
不 我收回
You were required to share it with me.
你奉命要与我分享
I was required to share it with you? Yeah.
我奉命要与你分享? 对
I don’t have to share shit with you.
我什么都不用与你分享
Schoolyard rules: If you don’t scratch my back, I don’t throw you…
校园守则: 你不帮我 我就不帮你
Oh, come on, Riggs. I can’t do that. Yes, you can.
别这样 瑞格 我不能那么做 你可以
Why don’t you cut out this classified bullshit?
你何不撇开那些机密废话
Right now. It’s giving me the shits!
就现在 给我那些消息
We’re cops. You’re a cop, I’m a cop. We’re on the same side.
我们是警♥察♥ 你是警♥察♥ 我是警♥察♥ 我们是同一边的
Right? Right? Right!
对吧? 嗯? 对
Right? Good. Why don’t we start to act like it, huh?
很好 我们何不开始表现出来 嗯?
Come on, there’s kids out there. Babies.
别这样 外面有些小鬼
No brains, but they got automatic weapons.
没有头脑 却有自动武器
Yesterday, my partner, he nailed this kid… I know about Murtaugh.
昨天我同伴打死了个小鬼 我知道墨陶的事
Yeah? Yeah. And I’m sorry, Riggs.
是吗? 是 我很难过 瑞格
Yeah.

Look, uh….
听着…
Look, why don’t you let me in on this? I can help you.
你何不让我加入
I really wanna help you, if you’ll let me. Let me.
我可以帮你 你若答应 我真的愿帮你
Come on, what do you say? We got a deal?
答应吧! 你怎么说? 一言为定?
Wash your hands, Riggs.
洗你的手 瑞格
And, um, meet me in my office.
到我的办公室见我
Yeah, yeah. Okay. I’ll be right there.
好 我马上过去
Be right there.
一定要过来
MAC- 1 0, 9 mm, semi- automatic…
MAC-10点9厘米 -半自动…
…converted to automatic… With 36 rounds in the magazine.
… 改良为自动 弹匣有36发子弹
On a sesame- seed bun. Very illegal.
在一片芝麻包上 非常不合法
That gun has a history. Wanna know it? Tell me.
那把枪有历史 要听吗? 告诉我
Killed a convenience- store clerk in L.A. County, July 1 990.
1990年七月 在洛郡杀死一位便利商店职员
Was used in a drive- by shooting in San Bernardino County, August 1 990.
1990年八月 在圣伯纳迪诺郡驾车枪击案中用过
Confiscated by a truant officer of the L.A. School Board, October 1 990.
1990年十月 被洛城郡学校委员会查缉逃学的职员没收
Scheduled for destruction by the L.A.P.D. six weeks ago.
预定六周前由洛城警局销毁
Scheduled for destruction? Yeah.
预定销毁? 对
But it never got there.
但从未送达
Instead, it found its way into the hands of a 1 5- year- old boy…
反而自己设法落入一个15岁男孩手中
who fired on a police officer, your partner.
然后向警员射击 也就是你的搭档
Thought it looked familiar. That gun and 1 5,000 others like it…
我就觉得它看来很眼熟 那枪与一万五千把类似的
were stolen from a police storage facility before they could be destroyed.
销毁前便由警员仓库失窃
They should be paper clips right now or license plates.
它们现在应做成文书夹 车牌等物的
Anything but a gun. Here we are, busting our asses on the streets…
但绝不会是枪 我们在街头卖♥♥命
to get these weapons out of circulation and now they’re headed right back out.
企图使这些枪枝不再流通 现在它们却倒流回去
When you busted Phelps, you stumbled onto something…
当你逮住比利·菲普到警局时
the department’s trying to keep a lid on.
一直要保密的
That’s why Internal Affairs is on this. They think it’s an inside job.
这就是内事局才会调查的原因 因为他们认为是内部的事
Yeah, that’s right. They knew police procedures.
对 没错 他们了解警局流程
They knew where the guns were and how to get in.
他们知道枪贮存何处 如何进入
They knew the sorting codes on the containers…
他们甚至知道容器旁的分类码头的意思
because they took the automatics and left the junk behind.
因为他们取走自动的 留下废物
It all pointed to a cop. Or an excop.
一切全指向一名警♥察♥ 或是卸任警♥察♥
Right. Travis. Travis.
对 特拉维斯 特拉维斯
And you let him slip through your fingers.
你却让他溜掉了
That’s closer than you ever got. Close, Riggs?
那已比你更接近了 接近 瑞格?
Close is a lingerie shop without a front window.
接近是家连门都没有的性感内衣店
You wanna go for a ride? Sure, where we going?
要去兜兜风吗? 当然 要去哪里?
Surprise.
惊喜
Oh, I love surprises.
哦 我爱惊喜
I accessed Billy Phelps’ phone records on my computer.
我用电脑查出比利·菲普的通话记录
He made a dozen calls to this address.
他打过十来次到这个地址
Yeah? Nice of you to steal that information.
你能偷到那个情报真好
Semantics, Riggs.
语意学 瑞格
All right, let’s go on three. One… Uh, on three, or three and then go?
好 数到三就上 数到三的时候上 或数到三上
What? Never mind. One, two, three.
什么 没关系 一 二 三
Gotcha.
小心
Looks like Billy’s grandmother owns a big dog.
看来比利的祖母有只大狗
That isn’t a dog. That’s a horse.
那不是狗 是马
I hate dogs, Riggs.
我讨厌狗 瑞格
I don’t get it. You don’t get what?
我不懂 你不懂什么?
That’s a dog. It’s a fucking dog.
它是一只狗 是一只该死的狗
No, I don’t get, “Close is a lingerie shop without a front window.” I don’t get that.
不 我不懂 接近是家连门都没有的性感内衣店 我不懂
Riggs, later.
瑞格 待会儿
What are you doing? Well, I can’t shoot a dog.
你在做什么? 我不能杀狗
People, okay, but not dogs.
杀人可以 但狗不行
I think I should try and make friends with him.
我想该设法和他交朋友
Make friends? Yeah.
交朋友? 对
Now, don’t run, because he’ll only chase you down and kill you.
现在别跑 因为他只会追你 杀死你
Uh- huh.
嗯嗯
Here, boy. Here, boy.
过来 乖孩子
Here. Good boy. Yes. Shit.
过来 乖孩子 对 该死
Riggs.
瑞格
You’re crazy.
你疯了
Want one? Want one? You hungry? Huh?
要吃一点吗? -你饿吗?
You’re a hungry boy.
饥饿的男孩
Doesn’t anybody feed you? Come on.
没有人喂你吗? 过来
What a good fella.
小伙子真乖
Here. Here’s more. Leave some for me.
这儿还有 留一点给我
Very slowly, as if you’re not here, just walk away.
慢一点 就当你不在这儿一样 擅自走开
You want me to go? Yeah. This is a guy sort of thing.
你要我走? 对 这是男人的事
Guy sort of thing? Are you all alone in here?
男人的事? 你独自在这里吗?
Stay, stay.
你留在这里
Come on, let’s go.
好了 我们走
Let’s go. Let’s go. Watch.
我们走 撤 几点了
On two.
两点
All right, how many is that? Fifty five.
好了 有多少? 五十五
Fifty- five. All right, we got eight more.
五十五 好 还有八个
All right, we’ll get these later. Let’s go.
好 我们待会再来拿 走吧
Hi, fellas. What’s in all these boxes?
嗨 各位 这些箱子里是什么?
Easy, let’s not kill him yet. Let’s see who he is first, all right?
别激动 先别杀他 看看他是什么人 好吗?
You have the right to remain silent.
你们有权保持沉默
Shut him up.
叫他闭嘴
Sergeant Martin Riggs, heh.
马丁·瑞格巡官
Hubie, get the truck ready. Right.
休比 将卡车准备好 是
So, Sergeant Riggs…
瑞格巡官
how did you find us?
你是如何找到我们的?
Freeze. Police!
别动! 警♥察♥!
Oh, another one?
哦 又来一个?
We need a new fucking dog.
我们需要一只新的狗
Get your hands up, asshole.
手举起来 混♥蛋♥
Get them up.
举起来
A little bit higher. That’s better.
再高一点 好多了
Very good.
非常好
Drop it, miss.
枪丢下 小姐
Now, look…
听着
Wait. Wait, wait, wait!
等一下 等一下
Sergeant Cole. Get down! Get down!
柯尔巡官 伏低! 伏低!
Get those cases and kill that dog.
收拾箱子 杀了那只狗
Stop! The dog. Wait for the dog.
停! 狗! 等那只狗
Where’d you learn to fight? Catholic school. Forget the dog.
你在哪里学会那样打架的 天主教学校 别管狗了
Here, boy. Come on. We’re waiting for the dog. Just hold it, hold it.
来 孩子 快点 我们要等那只狗 等一下
Hurry. Come on, dog. Good dog. Good puppy. Go! Go!
快点 加油 好狗 好狗狗 走
Stop!
停 停!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!