You’ll be okay. I’m choking, see?
你会没事的 我快窒息了 看到了吗?
This is what they do when they die. I saw them.
人们临死时便是如此 我见过
Leo, it’s gonna be okay. Yeah, well, I’m… I’m numb.
李欧 不会有事的 是吗? 我… 麻木了
My whole body’s numb. I can’t feel it.
全身都无知觉了 我感觉得到
Leo, Leo. I’m gonna die, I know it. What?
李欧! 李欧! 我快死了 我知道 什么?
You’re lying on the ice.
你躺在冰上
That’s why I’m cold? That’s why you’re cold.
因此我才会冷? 因此你才会冷
That’s why I’m numb, huh? That’s why you’re numb.
因此我才会失去知觉 因此你才会失去知觉
He shot me. Look at all the blood.
但他打中了我 看这些血
It’s just a flesh wound. So it’s okay.
那只是皮肉之伤 所以我没事了?
Let’s get you up. One, two, three. Yeah.
让我扶你起来 一二三 好
There you go. You’re gonna make it.
好了 你做到了
He’s okay, he’s okay. He’s gonna make it. He’s alive.
他没事 他会撑过去 他还活着
Ooh! Ow, ow!
哦 哇哦
Bring him this way, guys. I can’t believe this. I just…
送他到这里来 实在难以置信 实在…
I can’t believe I got shot. You’ll be all right.
天! 真难相信我会中弹
Riggs, you here? Calm down.
瑞格 瑞格 你在吗? -是 我在
We’re all the same now. We all got shot.
我们都一样了对吧 我们都中过弹
You’ll be fine. Ouch. That’s…
你不会有事的 哎呦 这…
Relax, Mr. Getz. I’m fine. Nothing wrong with me.
轻松点 盖兹先生 我没事 我没有问题
I can take this. Ouch!
我撑着住
We’re gonna take care of it. You’ll be out of here. No big deal.
我们会处理的 今晚你就能出院 没什么大不了的
I don’t think that’s a good idea. You shouldn’t rush this.
我觉得这个主意不好 你不该太过仓促
Yeah. You should rest up, Leo.
我认为你该休息 李欧
A dumdum wound can be serious.
达姆弹枪伤有时非常严重
What’s a dumdum wound?
什么是达姆弹枪伤
You don’t know? A guy got his thumb shot off by a dumdum.
你不知道? 局里有个人的姆指被达姆弹打掉
From the shock, he was dead two days later.
两天后死于衰竭
Dead two days later?
两天后死掉?
He died from dumdums?
他死于达姆弹?
We’ll keep you overnight. Yeah, take it slow.
我们让你留下观察一夜 好 慢一点
Two days? All right, we’ll keep him two days.
两天? 好 我们留他住两天
You’ll be here two days. That Leo’s chart?
你得在此待两天 那是李欧的病历表吗?
Two days, you’ll be good as new. I should be with them.
我们留你住两天 然后你就能像新人般出院
Bye, Leo. I should be with… Hey! Ow! Ouch!
再见 李欧 我该和… 嘿 喔 哎呦
How do you spell, “proctological”? Rectal exam?
如何拼”直肠病变”? 直肠检查?
No, you can’t do that to Leo. Sure we can.
你不能对李欧那样 我们当然可以
Why’s she taking…? Please, Mr. Getz. You’ll get…
她为何拿我的… 拜托 盖兹先生 你可以领回
You’ve been shot in the arm. Let her take it. You’ll get it back.
你手臂中弹 让她拿去 你可取回的
Okay. There’s a clock in your room.
好的 你的病房♥里有钟
Okay, fine. Riggs. Yeah?
好 很好 瑞格 什么事?
This look like a dumdum wound?
这看来像达姆弹伤吗?
It sounded like one when it happened. Oh, Shit.
发射时听来很像 哦 妈的
Take it easy. Two days. Two days and you’ll be out.
别激动 两天而已 两天便能出院
All right. Okay?
好吧 好吗?
Hey, I’ll see you guys. We won’t make a move without you.
再见 各位 没有你我们不会行动的
I thought that bullet sounded different.
我原以为听来不一样
Relax. They’ll be there when you get out. I’m fine.
放轻松就是了 我没事
You own your own house, doc? What?
你有自己的房♥子吗 医生 什么?
You don’t recognize my face? No, sir.
你不认得我的脸? 不认得
Watch.
看着
About time. These doggy treats are okay, but I need some human food.
也该是时候了 这些狗零嘴是不错 但我需要人类的食物
I’m about to make you one of the best things you ever had in your life.
我就要为你做你这辈子吃过最好的东西
Hey, you ever eat one of my hamburgers? I’ve been lucky so far. I’ll take a chance.
吃过我做的汉堡吗? 还没吃过 但我愿冒个险
How’s business? Booming. Can’t you tell?
生意如何? 很好 你看不出来吗?
I’m looking at it.
我正在看
You meet my partner? No.
见过我同伴吗? 没有
I wanna cook one of those monster burgers for him.
我要为他做个魔鬼汉堡
Go for it. All right.
请便 好的
Gonna let him cook? Do I have a choice?
你要让他煮? 我有选择吗?
No, because it’s Wednesday. Too big to argue with.
你没有选择 因为今天星期三 无法与你争辩
In that case, give me a McRog.
那样的话 来份麦克罗杰
Hold the hair. Heh, heh.
别加头发 嘿 喂
You wash your hands?
手洗过了吧?
Keep joking, but I guarantee you’re gonna like this burger.
继续开玩笑 但是我保证你会喜欢这种汉堡
And you’re gonna come back with your friends.
而且你会带朋友回来
I haven’t got any friends, you know that, Rog. Well, except you.
你知道我没有朋友 罗杰 除了你
Oh, yeah? When is he gonna say something funny?
是吗? 他何时要说些笑话?
Hey, uh, you gonna put that out? You’re finished with it, yeah?
嘿 你要拈熄它? 你抽好了?
Do you mind, huh? Thanks.
不介意吧? 谢了
Sorry. I was just looking at it.
不好意思 我只是看看
Chew on this onion. Yeah.
嚼这个洋葱 好
Yeah. He’s quitting, so help him, okay? I quit.
他正在戒烟 帮助他好吗? 我戒了
I was only looking at it.
我只是看看
Everybody says, “Cut the fat.”
大家都说”少用肥肉”
My uncle said, “You cut the fat, you kill the burger.”
我叔叔西奥多说 “少用肥肉 杀死汉堡”
Yep. There’s an art to this.
对 这是艺术
You just can’t plop this on the grill.
你不能只将它放在烤架上
Yo, hey. What’s the problem?
哟 嘿 怎么了?
A little pepper, then you massage it a little bit.
加一点胡椒 然后略微按一下
Just a little bit. Sweet, sweet meat.
只要一点点 甜美的肉
Shit, man, feel it.
妈的 掂掂看
Okay, guys. L.A.P.D. Let me see your hands.
好了 各位 洛城警局 把手举起来
Come on, let me see your hands. Get them up!
快点 手举起来! 手举起来!
In the car. Get them up there. Let me see both of them. Come on!
车里的 手举起来 让我看到双手 快点
Hey, Riggs.
嘿 瑞格
Riggs!
瑞格!
God, don’t you love me? Five days.
他妈的 还有五天
Don’t do that shit to me.
别那么做
Riggs, you okay? Yeah.
瑞格 你没事吧? 没事
Come on. Who did it?
好了 是谁干的?
All right, asshole. I wanna see your hands right now.
好啦 混♥蛋♥ 手立刻举起
Back me up, Riggs!
掩护我 瑞格
Oh, fuck, no. Darryl!
哦 妈的 不 达列
Call an ambulance. Riggs, call an ambulance. Breathe.
叫救护车 瑞格 救护车 呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸!
Call an ambulance, Riggs.
叫救护车 瑞格
Hey, come on. Breathe. Oh, God.
别这样 呼吸! 天啊!
Fuck, it’s Darryl.
妈的 达列
Darryl, breathe.
达列 呼吸!
God, don’t do this to me. Breathe.
天啊 别如此待我 呼吸
He’s dead, Rog. Fucking breathe!
他死了 罗杰 快呼吸
Breathe! God, don’t do this. He’s dead, Rog.
呼吸啊 天! 别这样 死了 罗杰
He’s dead, Rog. Rog, he’s dead.
他死了 罗杰… 他死了
He’s dead, Rog. Don’t mess with it, man.
他死了 别这样了 伙计
He’s dead. Come on, man, it was a clean shoot.
他死了 走吧 那一枪很俐落
It’s okay, it was a clean shoot.
没关系 那枪很俐落
He was gonna do you, he was gonna do me.
他原本要杀了你和我
It’s okay. You okay?
没事了 你还好吧
It’s not okay.
不是没事
What? I know that kid.
什么? 我认识那个孩子
I know that kid.
我认识那个孩子
He’s Nick’s friend.
他是尼克的朋友
Got it, Mom. I’ll get it.
我来接 妈 我来接
Hello? Hi, Martin.
哈啰 嗨 马丁
He’s not here.
他不在
Oh, my God.
我的天
Thanks.
谢谢
Fuck. Fuck.
妈的! 他妈的
Riggs, how’s Murtaugh? He’s good. He’s fine.
瑞格 墨陶怎么样了 他很好 还不错
I’m sure he’s anything but fine. Really, he’s okay.
我感觉他很不好 真的 他没事
I’d really like to talk to him. I don’t think that’s a good idea.
我真的想和他谈谈 我不认为那是个好主意
I think the best thing you could do is leave him alone.
我想你现在最好能做的 就是别去烦他
Let’s, uh, get something for your cold. I know what I’m talking about, Riggs.
我们去买♥♥点治感冒的药 我知道我在说什么
You and I have to talk. Talking to you is bad for my image.
你和我得谈谈 和你谈话有损我的形象
I’m afraid I insist. Oh, you insist?
恐怕我很坚持 哦 你坚持?
Well, in that case, let’s find somewhere private.
那样的话 我们找个隐密点的地方
Here, step into my orifice.
到我的办公室来
Here.
这里
Hey, Becker, how’s it hanging?
嘿 贝克 你好吗?