They’re gone. Leo Getz, I guess I’m gonna kill him.
他们走了 李欧·盖兹 总有一天我会宰了他
Son of a bitch. I’m gonna kill him! I’m gonna kill him!
狗养的 我要宰了他
Don’t… He’s trying to ruin me, Riggs.
别激动 让开 瑞格
Hey, Leo, you got… They weren’t gonna buy the house!
盖兹! 反正他们不会买♥♥
Yeah, you scared them away. No, they couldn’t afford the financing.
对 你将他们吓走了 不 他们不会买♥♥ 他们付不起
Oh, Jesus. Okay, relax.
哦 天啊 好了 冷静
I had to tell them everything. It’s the law, okay? I mean, full disclosure.
我得将一切告诉他们 那是规定 好吗? 悉数告知
You must have heard of it. I’m a cop. I’m the law.
你一定听过 我是警♥察♥ 我代表法律
Ah! Ow!
啊 喔
Get off me! What is it with you? Hold it.
走开 你是怎么回事 慢着
Okay, okay.
好 好
At least he didn’t tell them about that nail- gun incident.
至少他没告诉他们钉枪意外
Oh…. I forgot.
哦… 我忘了
Did you have a permit when you built over the garage?
你盖车♥库♥时得到许可了吗?
Permit? You know what I’ll do? Hold it.
许可? 知道我要怎么做吗? 慢着
Leo’s here. I’ll take care of it. I’ll make a couple calls.
李欧在此 我会处理的 我会打几通电♥话♥
We’ll get some back- dated permits.
弄张假许可
Which phone can I use? Uh, sunroom. Sunroom.
我能用哪支电♥话♥? 日光室那支
Okay, okay, okay. I got you. Jesus Christ.
好 好的 我知道了 天啊
It’s gotta be easier than this. They don’t know Leo Getz.
应该不会这么难才对 你可以仰赖李欧·盖兹
You could do with less aggravation. Come to work with me.
你需要减少暴♥力♥ 何不跟我去工作?
Yeah. Thank you, Leo. Son of a bitch.
好 谢谢你 李欧 狗♥杂♥种♥
Stop fronting yourself. You know what I’m saying?
别这样对自己 你知道我的意思
Swing with me and my crew. That’s the move.
跟着我行动 这才对
Forget school.
忘了学校
Oh, man. Here comes your pops, man.
你♥爸♥来了 兄弟
Later, man. All right, I gotcha.
改天见 好 改天见
All right, bro. I’m out, man.
好 兄弟
Morning, Rog. How you doing?
早安 罗杰 你好 史考特
How you doing, Mr. Fisher? Hey, Nick.
你好 费雪先生 嘿 尼克
Hey, Nick.
嘿 尼克
Uh, wasn’t that Darryl? Yeah.
那不是达列吗? 是的
Haven’t seen him around in a while.
好一阵子没看到他了
He dropped out of school. Those are pretty gang colors he’s wearing.
他被高中退学了 他的穿着很有帮派色彩
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
Hey, Nick.
尼克
Yeah, Dad. Be good.
是 爸爸 要乖
Word.
沃德
Hey, word, Nick.
嘿 沃德·尼克
Word.
沃德
Word, Riggs. Word, Rog.
沃德·瑞格 沃德·罗杰
What are we talking about? Word.
我们在说些什么? 沃德
Starts with a W, “or” in the middle, D on the end.
四个字母 W开头 中间有个O D结尾 沃德
Word. Oh, yeah, that word. Where you been?
对了 那个沃德 你是怎么混的
Word. Word.
沃德 沃德
Hey, Tyrone, my man, how are you? Jack, how’s it going?
泰龙 你好吗? 杰克 你好吗?
Let’s take a walk. Hey, wait here for me.
我们去散个步 在这里等我
Look around. This is my dream and it’s all coming true.
看看你四周 这是我的梦想 而且正要实现
You sank your money into this, out here in the middle of the fucking desert?
你将钱丢在这个沙漠中?
That’s right. Know why it’s gonna be a gold mine?
没错 知道它为何会是个金矿吗
Do tell me.
请告诉我
Because nobody wants to live next door to people like you. You’re a menace.
因没人要与你这种人为邻 你是社会的害群之马
Jack, I came out here to do business, not be insulted by you.
杰克 我是来谈生意的 不是来接受侮辱的
Relax, Tyrone.
轻松点 泰龙
Just like houses, friendships need strong foundations.
和房♥子一样 友谊也需要坚固基础
Hey, Smitty, come here. Come here.
史密提 过来 过来
What’s wrong with you? Don’t I pay you good? Don’t I take care of you?
你是怎么回事? 我付的薪水不够多吗? 我没照顾你吗?
Sure you do, Jack.
你当然有 杰克
What’s this stupid business you and Billy tried to pull?
那你和比利想证明什么
It was a good plan. It worked. It worked? It didn’t work.
那是个好计划 很有效 有效? 根本没有效
You got nailed first time out.
第一次就被捕
Nobody who works for me goes into business for themselves.
为我工作的人 没有人敢自立门户
Understand what I’m saying?
明白我的话吗?
See how that can jeopardize everything? Right, Tyrone?
知道那能如何危害一切吗 对吧 泰龙?
Heh, heh, whatever.
没错
Okay, Billy got caught. There’s nothing I can do about that now.
比利被捕 我现在无能为力
He’s gonna have to face the music on his own.
他得自食恶果
But you and me, Smitty, we’re gonna start over.
你和我 史密提 得重新来过
You know what I mean?
明白吗?
Whatever you say, Jack. Good.
随你的意思 杰克 好
Glad you understand what I’m talking about.
很高兴你了解我在说什么
Now we got a relationship we can build on.
现在我们有可建立的关系
Employee problems. You know how it is? Yeah, right.
雇员问题 你知道是怎么回事 对
You invest time and energy into training somebody.
你投♥注♥时间精力训练人
They get greedy and do something stupid that jeopardizes everything.
他们却变得贪婪 做出会危害一切的蠢事
It’s a bitch.
真烦人
Stick around. This is the good part.
多待一会儿 -这是精彩部份
We can put our initiaIs in there. Yeah?
我们可在上面签名 对吧
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Lankershim and Vineland. Where are we going, Rog?
文兰街和兰克辛街 我们要去哪里?
Uh, right here. Rianne’s got a new job. I promised her I’d stop by.
这里 莉安找了份新工作 我答应会过来看看
You got any silver, any change? We’re cops.
有铜板吗? 我们是警♥察♥
That’s right, we’re cops. Not crooks. I’ll get change.
对 我们是警♥察♥ 不是坏蛋 我去换零钱
Where are you going? Get down! Get down! All of you, get down!
你在干什么? 趴下 所有人趴下
Riggs! Riggs!
瑞格! 瑞格!
How do you like that, huh? What are you doing with a rubber gun?
怎么样? 喜欢吗? 你拿着像皮枪做什么?
No! This is a film. There are not… What?
不! 这是电影 我们不是… 什么?
Cut, cut, cut! Who the fuck is this lunatic?
卡 卡 这个疯子是谁?
Get him off my set. This isn’t part of the story.
把他带走 剧情不是这样的
Can we get a cop? Where did you come from?
我们能找个警♥察♥吗? 你是打哪来的?
Jesus. Who are you?
天啊 你是谁?
Rianne, I’m so sorry. I feel like a microbe right now.
莉安 很抱歉 真的 我觉得很愚蠢
You really thought I was in trouble? Oh, I did.
你真以为我有麻烦? 是
You did? A real cop. Go sit in your fucking trailer.
真的? 我要真的警♥察♥ 回你的拖车里坐
What is wrong with you? Are you an idiot?
他是怎么回事? 你是个白♥痴♥吗?
I apologize.
我向你道歉
He’s a friend of mine, a policeman. Yeah, we’re both here to visit…
他是我朋友 是个警♥察♥ 我们都是来探班的
Oh, he’s a friend of yours?
哦 他是你的朋友?
Let me tell you something, okay? You’re fired. All right. Have a nice day.
我来告诉你一件事 好吗 你被解雇了 祝你愉快
Fired? Riggs, what did you do?
解雇? 瑞格 你做了什么事?
You’re not fired. Don’t worry. No, you’re not. Take it easy, Riggs.
你没有被解雇 别担心 不 别这样 轻松点 瑞格
You can’t fire her for something I did.
你不能为我做的事开除她
I don’t care whose mistake it was. She’s fired.
我不管谁的错 她被解雇了
I apologize to everybody. Don’t push him.
我向你道歉 别推他
Don’t push. All of you, go!
别推 你们全部走开
Just take it easy. Don’t push him. Don’t push.
别激动 别推他 别推
Get off my set, all right? What are you, deaf? Go.
离开我的拍片现场 好吗? 你聋了吗? 走
Move. Get off my set.
走 离开我的片场
On any normal day, I’d smack you in the mouth.
在平时 我一定会揍你的肚子
Is that so? Don’t hit him.
是吗? 别打他
It’s a normal day.
今天是正常日子
I’m sorry. Listen, are you okay? I’m sorry.
对不起 你没事吧?
God, I’m all thumbs. Look, he fell down. Let me help you up.
天 我真笨拙 他跌倒了! 让我来帮一下手
I said don’t hit him, Riggs.
我说别打他了 瑞格
Is she fired? Yes, she’s fired.
她被解雇了吗? 是 她被解雇了
Is she fired? No.
她被解雇了吗? 没有
She got a raise? It’s all right.
能加薪? 没问题
Yes. I said yes. Thank you. Good.
是 我说是 谢谢 很好
Rianne, I think you have a new friend here. Yeah.
莉安 我想你交到新朋友了 是
We’d like you to come back.
我们希望你回来
All right.
太好了
You can’t settle every problem with your fists.
拳头不能解决所有问题
I couldn’t use my gun. There was a crowd. Okay, six more days.
我不能用枪 那儿人群聚集 好 只剩六天了
Look, I don’t wanna hear that anymore.
听着 我不要再听那种话
Hey, did Rianne get her job back? Did she get a raise? Did she?
嘿 莉安不是找回工作了? 她不是加薪了?
I don’t hear a “thank you.”
就没听到你的感谢
Maybe I should, uh, become one of those Hollywood agents. What do you think?
也许我该成为影城经纪人 你认为呢?
Hmm. Won’t work. Why?
行不通的 为什么?
You gotta have killer instinct. Heh. Son of a bitch.
你没有那种杀手的直觉 狗♥娘♥养♥的
We should’ve put the bag on the meter. Put it in the glove compartment.
将袋子放在收费表上 放在杂物箱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!