Can you handle this or should I radio for backup?
你能自己处理吗? 还是要我找支援
Got the ticket book? People are committing crimes…
拿到票♥据♥了吗? 这个城市有人在犯罪
…and you’re hassling me? Shut up!
你却为我过马路骚扰我 闭嘴
Yeah.
对
Oh!
哦
Do you know how to fill one of these out? A long time ago. Let me see.
你知道要怎么填吗? 很久以前知道 我看看
Can’t read it. The print is little.
我看不清楚 字太小
Without my glasses. You’re no help.
我没有眼镜 你真没用
Can we speed this up? You may have nothing to do. I have things to do.
我们能快点吗? 你也许没事做 但我今天有事要做
No, we can’t, so will you shut up?
不 不行 因此闭嘴好吗
Jaywalking. Ask for his license.
闯红灯… 跟他要驾照
License for jaywalking? Yeah, jaywalking.
驾照? 走路闯红灯? 对 走路闯红灯
I don’t have it on me, okay? I wasn’t driving, okay?
我没有带着 好吗? 我并未开车
I was walking. What, do I need a walking license now?
我在走路 连走路也要驾照吗?
Oh, let’s just shoot him. Oh, oh, oh, what is he crazy?
哦 让我们杀了他吧 天啊 他疯了吗?
I’m gonna drill him. We can make it look like suicide.
我们可以杀了他 然后做成自杀的样子
Get out of the way! No, no, no. The video cameras.
让开 不不 摄影机!
I don’t care! I’m gonna drill him!
我不管 我要打穿他
Get out of here, before my partner kills you! Go that way, not that way!
趁我同伴还没杀死你 快点离开 从那边走! 不是那边
This way! Over there!
这边 那边
Go, run! Now! Run! Right there, yeah.
走! 跑 对! 跑 耶
Hey, wait a minute. You forgot to sign.
等一下 你忘了签名
Hey. What’s that?
嘿 怎么了?
Wait a minute. You forgot to sign the form.
等一下 你忘了签表格
Hey, who are you? You’re not the regular guy.
你是谁? 你不是平常那个
He’s on vacation. On vacation?
他去渡假了 渡假?
Well, who the hell is that?
那到底是谁?
Get in the truck! Get!
上卡车 上去
You fucking prick!
你弄疼我了我
Riggs! Riggs! Are you all right?
瑞格 瑞格 你没事吧?
Hey, are you a cop? Yeah.
你是警♥察♥吗? 是
Fourteen- sixty. Into pursuit. Will continue transmission.
14-60要去追捕 将继续通话
All right, honey. Let me drive. We’re in pursuit.
好吧 我来开 我们要追捕
I’m driving, baby! Don’t worry.
我来开 宝贝 别急
This fool picked the wrong time to mess with the wrong lady.
这傻瓜在一个错误的时间 惹了一位错误的女士
All right. Just stay close.
好 靠近些
Hey, hey, hey. Right behind you, baby. That’s right. Take a good look.
就在你后面 宝贝 对了 好好看清楚
Delores the Road Warrior is dead on your raggedy ass.
狄洛莉和公路战士 紧跟在你后面
Ram him! Ram him!
撞他! 撞他!
Watch out, Riggs. Come on!
小心 瑞格 来啊!
Are you married, sugar? What? Yeah, 24 years.
你结婚了吗? 甜心 慢着 什么?
Yeah, 24 years. Yeah, but is it working?
是 24年了 但你幸福吗?
Hey, you can’t get closer? I am. I’m getting closer.
不能靠近些吗? 可以 我正在靠近
Hold on, Riggs! Hold on!
抓紧 瑞格 抓紧
Hey, hey! Hold on! Hold on! We got you.
嘿 嘿 抓紧 我们接应你
Hold on!
抓紧…
I told you I could do it. Closer!
我说过我可以 近一点
Get me up there. Yeah, get up close.
让我过去 对 靠近
I am. I am, all right?
我正在努力 行了吗?
Back off, back off! Aah!
退后 退后 啊
lf he falls, don’t hit him. Don’t worry. I got something for you.
他若掉下去 别撞到他 别担心 我有本事
Whoa!
哇
Ooh, hoo- hoo! Thanks for the interest, sugar, but one thing at a time.
哦哦 谢谢你对我有兴趣 甜心 但事有先后
Catch him, catch him. All right.
抓住他! 好的
Keep singing, baby. Just stay close.
继续唱 宝贝 靠近它
Relax, baby. Relax, baby.
放轻松 宝贝
Ho! Ho! Ho! Hey, keep your hands off my thigh.
喔喔 嘿 手由我的大腿移开
My partner’s in trouble. Watch out for him. I got him!
我的同伴有麻烦了 留意他 盯住了…
Boy, I’m getting too old for this shit. Not for me, you’re not, sugar.
我老得应付不来了 对我则不然 甜心
You have the right to remain unconscious.
你有权保持昏迷
Anything you say ain’t gonna be much.
你所说的话应该不多
Hey, Riggs. You all right? – Ha!
瑞格 你没事吧? 哈
I’m okay. I think we gotta book this guy for not wearing his seat belt though.
我很好 我想得以未系安全带逮捕他
Hey, that was dynamite driving.
真是刺♥激♥的车程
No, she’s the dynamite driver. I’ll show you dynamite.
不 她才是刺♥激♥的驾驶 我会让你见识刺♥激♥
Whoo! Sure enough. Whoo!
喔 没错吧 喔
What have you two been up to? What do you mean? We were in pursuit.
我工作时 你们在做什么 什么意思? 我们在追赶
I saw you kiss her. No, I didn’t. She kissed me.
我看到你吻她 我没吻她 是她吻我
It looked mutual. Wipe that lipstick off before the guys at the station start talking.
看来差不多 擦掉唇膏印 免得局里的人闲话
Hey, go spit, Riggs.
嘿 滚吧 瑞格
You okay? You all right?
你没事吧? 你还好吧?
Back to bed. Back to bed.
再睡 再睡
Morning, guys. Daddy. Hey.
早安 各位 爸 嘿
Hey, how about treating your dad to breakfast today, okay?
吃早餐时让你♥爸♥开心一下
You got six more days to go. Laundry service.
你只剩六天了 洗衣服务
I’m springing for the soap. Nothing too fancy. That’s a cute dog.
付肥皂钱没什么奇怪的 只是有点味道 好可爱的狗
It’s a Westie. Morning. Westie?
是只西高地埂犬 早 西高地埂犬吗?
Morning, Trish. Hey.
早 崔西 嘿
Morning, Rog.
早安 罗杰
Hey, Nick. Spare me.
尼克 早安 饶了我吧
What? Didn’t you brush your teeth? Hold it, mister.
怎么? 你没刷牙? 慢着 先生
I’m just looking for some orange juice.
我只是要找些柳橙汁
Don’t get fingerprints on the door, and put the glass in the dishwasher.
别在门上留下指纹 将杯子放进洗碗机
Did somebody commit a murder? Somebody’s coming to see the house.
有人犯了谋杀吗 今早有人要来看♥房♥♥子
Oh. Hey, I think a little mess adds to the charm.
我认为一点脏乱能增加魅力
How’s this, huh?
怎么样?
This great? Okay? Okay?
很棒吧? 还好吧?
Kelly’s Pool Hall. Kelly speaking.
凯莉救济院 我是凯莉
Yeah, right, Kelly. Hi, let me speak to Dad.
是 凯莉 让我跟爸说话
Oh, hi, honey. How are you? I thought I asked you not to call me here.
亲爱的 你好吗 我不是叫你别打到这里来
It’s for you, Rog. Me?
找你的 罗杰 我?
Hmm?
嗯?
Uh, who are…? Who is it? Hello?
会是谁? 哈啰
Hi. It’s my first day at work.
我第一天上班
Gonna come wish me luck? Rianne?
要来祝我好运吗? 莉安?
Beautiful, huh?
漂亮吧 嗯?
Come on, come on, check it out. Beautiful lawn.
来 过来 来看一看 漂亮的草地
It’s great.
很棒
See how quiet it is here? Listen, listen.
看有多安静 你们听 你们听
hat great? Come on.
很棒吧? 来
Very quiet. The inside’s better than the outside.
安静 里面比外面更好
t’s the people to look at the house. And our broker.
来看♥房♥♥子的人 和我们的经纪人
kay, okay. Just wanna make sure.
好的 只是想更了解一下
I gotta show you this room first. This is my favorite. This is great.
我得先带你们看这个房♥间 因为我最喜欢它了 很棒
Okay? I love it. That it? That say it all? Oh, yeah.
怎么样? 说的是吧? 哦 没错
Beautiful. Very nice.
漂亮 非常好
Oh, I love that picture window.
我爱景色优美的窗
Shh. Shh. Shh.
嘘嘘嘘
ou do? It’s been completely replaced. Oh, why was that?
它才刚刚完全装♥修♥完毕 为什么?
A drug dealer came through with his car and crashed right in.
一个毒贩驾车冲进来 将整个地方打烂了
Shot up the whole place. Shh.
别说这个了 嘘
Son of a bitch. I’m gonna cut him off at the…
狗♥杂♥种♥ 我要砍断他的脚
Ha, ha! Leo. Oh, ha. Drug dealer.
啊哈 李欧 哈 一个毒贩
It’s true. Hey, it’s true. True.
是真的 嘿 是真的
Okay, anyway, look. Like the drapes? Maybe she’ll leave the drapes.
好 你们喜欢这些窗幔? 也许她能留下窗幔
Hey, I thought you quit, huh? I did.
我以为你戒了 我是啊
You’ll stink up the house. Don’t smoke. I’m edgy.
你会薰臭整个房♥子的 你不需要抽烟 我紧张
You’re edgy? Here. That stuff about the drug dealer….
你紧张? 来 这些东西对于毒贩来讲…
Chew on these.
嚼这个
Listen, I have to tell you these things, okay?
我得告诉你们这件事 好吗?
It’s the law. It’s called full disclosure.
那是法律 叫悉数告知
Anything else you wanna disclose before we go on?
在我们继续之前 还有什么你要悉数告知的
Okay, now that you mention it, the bathroom has been completely remodeled…
好 既然你提到由于意外的炸♥弹♥破坏 楼上浴室整个重新…
due to unexpected bomb damage.
被装潢过
Hey, hey, hey, come on. It’s okay.
喂喂 别这样 那没关系的
Son of a bitch. I’m gonna… Shh. Shh.
这狗♥杂♥种♥ 嘘嘘…
Don’t. You’ll never sell… Shh.
你永远卖♥♥不掉的 嘘
Okay, okay. So, uh, we saw enough of the kitchen.
好 那么 厨房♥我们看够了
Let me show you upstairs. Wait till you see this. It’s beautiful.
让我带你们到楼上去 等着瞧 楼上真漂亮
You’re really gonna love this.
你们会很喜欢的