Yeah? Yeah, we’re practically…
真的? 是 我们可说是…
You’re serious? We got a dog and everything.
你们是认真的? 我们有狗和一切
I figure I can, uh, you know, make ends meet.
我想我… 你知道 我想我可以娶她了
All units. All units. Code 2, high.
所有单位 紧急状况
Hey, don’t even think about it, Riggs. Don’t even try.
想都别想 瑞格 试都别试
This is us, rolling to Code 2, high, at Verrina Place.
我来 我们将赶到佛利纳地处理
Shit, Riggs. This time we wait for the bomb squad.
妈的 瑞格 这次我们等拆弹小组
You think I want to end up in uniform again?
你以为我要再沦为穿制♥服♥的?
20-William-12, the REA bomb squad’s en route. All units.
20-W-12 拆弹小组已经上路
Come on, just get me up there closer. It’s roped off.
别这样 再接近一点 已控制况状
Can’t see the bomb squad. They’re coming.
没看到拆弹小组的踪影 他们就来了
Okay, all right. All right. Stop here and I’ll just get out.
好 我们就停在这里 停在这里 我要下车
No, don’t get out of the car, Riggs. No. Riggs!
不 别下车 瑞格 不要 瑞格
Let’s get out of here! Step on the gas.
让我离开这里 妈的
I hope nobody saw us. They’ll blame me.
他们绝不会相信 但愿没人看到我们
Let’s keep cool. You better get your girdle out of mothballs.
我们要保持冷静 他们会将它怪罪我们的
Find one that fits. Ten more years of this.
还要十年 还要十年
I’m too old for this shit.
我老得受不了这种事了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!