Shit.
妈的
Armor- piercing bullets, yeah. Cop killers.
穿甲弹 耶 警♥察♥克星
You’re coming with me.
跟我走吧
Fuck you, asshole!
去你的 混♥蛋♥
Hey, Riggs.
瑞格
Riggs! Hey, Riggs. Riggs!
瑞格! 瑞格! 瑞格
Riggs! Get up! Get up, Riggs! Get up! Get up!
瑞格 起来 快 瑞格 起来
Killed in the line of duty, Riggs!
执勤身亡 瑞格
You’ll get a great funeral from the department, Riggs!
局里将为你举♥行♥盛大葬礼 瑞格
Ex-cop killers.
前任警♥察♥克星
Go to hell, Riggs.
下地狱吧 瑞格
You first.
你先请
Hey, Riggs! Crazy son of a bitch.
嘿 瑞格 你这个疯杂种
Sorry, honey, I gotta do it. I gotta look.
对不起 亲爱的 我得那么做 我得看看
Oh. Oh.
哦 哦
Just hold still. Hold still.
别动 坚持住
Hey, get a chopper, man. Get a chopper.
嘿 叫直升机 快叫直升机
She had two vests on. She’s gonna be okay.
她穿着两件防弹衣 她不会有事的
A couple of bad ones. We need to get a chopper.
但中了两弹 需要直升机
Okay. You’re all right, partner. You’re all right. All right. Hang on. Okay.
你没事的 伙伴 你没事的 撑着
It’s okay, it’s okay. Just lie still. Just lie still.
没事了 静静躺着就好 静静躺着
Just a romantic evening by the fire, just the two of us.
在火边共度浪漫夜晚 只有我们俩
Just be still.
只需要躺着
Lock and load! I got it.
锁定和加载 明白
Honey, open your eyes. Open your eyes.
罗娜 亲爱的 张开眼睛
Open your eyes.
张开眼睛
What are you trying to prove out there, huh?
你想在那儿证明什么?
Huh? Why do you do that?
你为何那么做?
Can I take this off? Yeah.
我能将它拿下来吗? 是
You’re supposed to grow old with someone…
你该与某人一起年老
not because of them, all right?
而非为他衰老好吗?
I’m gonna be with you, Lorna.
我会陪着你 罗娜
Hey, I’m with you now. Look, I’m right here.
我现在陪着你 看 我在这里
We’re both here, right? Right.
我们都在这里 对吧?
Come on, I wanna be with you.
我要陪着你
What have you got to lose?
你有什么好损失的?
You.

Not likely.
不太可能
Hey, Lorna. Yeah?
等一下 罗娜? 什么事?
Let’s live to regret this, huh?
让我们活到后悔此举吧
Okay, we’ve gotta go, sarge. Okay.
好 我们得走了 巡官 好
She’s gonna be fine.
她不会有事的
I love you.
我爱你
Happy retirement, Daddy
祝爸爸退休快乐…
Happy retirement, Daddy
祝爸爸退休快乐…
This is it. This is the day.
就是今天了 就是今天了!
Everybody? Daddy?
各位 爸
I want you to know there’s a candle for every year in the force.
我要你知道 蛋糕上的每根蜡烛象征着每一年
Yes. A lot of years. That’s a lot.
对 许多年… 许多蜡烛
Come on, you have to blow it out. Come on.
来吧 你得吹熄它 快点
Blow them out. Blow them out. Come on.
吹灭 吹灭 来吧
I can’t. Come on, we’ll help.
不行 来吧 我们帮你
No, that’s not what I mean. What?
那不是我的意思 什么?
I can’t retire.
我不能退休
I thought I could. I wanted to.
我以为我可以 我也很想退休
But I can’t.
但我不能
That means you’re gonna stay with the force?
意思是你要待在警界?
That means I’m staying with the force, baby.
意思是我要待在警界
This cake’s about to explode, so, uh, you better blow out these candles.
蛋糕快爆♥炸♥了 因此 你最好快吹熄蜡烛
But, um, Dad, I want you to know that I’m behind you all the way.
但是 爸我要你知道 我绝对支持你
Yeah, me too. So am I, Dad.
对 我也是 我也是 爸
It’s okay. Well, the streets will be safer…
没关系 这数年街头将…
for another couple years.
较为安全
Word, Nick. Word, Dad.
沃德 尼克? 沃德 爸
Blow them out.
吹熄吧
Hello?
喂?
Hello. Up here! Hello?
喂? 在这里 喂?
Hello. Hey, I gotta talk to Roger. Leo.
喂 我得和罗杰谈谈 李欧
Oprah should see this.
该让欧普拉看看的
I can’t believe this. Okay, this is great.
真难以置信 好 太棒了
Where’s Riggs? I didn’t know he could hold his breath that long.
瑞格呢? 我不知道他能憋气那么久
Okay, okay. I’m taking a bath, Leo.
好吧 我在洗澡 李欧
I can see that. And it’s cold water too. There goes your image.
我可以想到 你的形象完了 李欧
Leo. Listen, I got great news, okay?
李欧 听着 我有好消息 好吗?
Okay? Once again, Leo Getz has delivered.
李欧·盖兹再度成功出击
Okay, I have sold this turkey.
我卖♥♥掉这栋破房♥子了
This termite- infested dump is now gone. Okay?
这栋长白蚁的垃圾堆卖♥♥掉了
You have to sign the contract before the suckers change their mind.
你只要在那个傻瓜 改变心意前签约就行了
Okay? I did it. I did it.
可以吗? 我成功了 我成功了
Hey, hey. Leo, Leo. What?
嘿 嘿 李欧 什么事?
The house is off the market.
房♥子不卖♥♥了
We’re gonna stay in this termite- infested turkey for another 10 years.
我们要在这长白蚁的破房♥子中再住十年
At least. I’ll get married in here.
至少十年 也许我会在此结婚
Come on, you guys. Come on, out. You can’t do this.
来吧 各位 出来 你不能这样
Out, out. No, you can’t do that.
出来 不 你不能这样做
You too, Leo. You can’t do that.
你也是 李欧 你也不要这样做
I have contracts signed.
我签订了合同
Because we’re partners, no commission. Okay?
由于我们是伙伴 不收佣金 好吗?
Partners? You and Riggs owe me two new tires.
伙伴? 但你和瑞格欠我两个新轮胎
Why? Why?
为什么? 你问为什么?
Bullets aren’t covered in normal road hazard. That’s why.
因为在正常使用下挨子弹 还不予赔偿
I want those tires! No conditions! Oh, God. Leo, get out of here.
因此我要轮胎 天 李欧 出去吧
Don’t tell me to get out! Get out. Leo, out, out!
别叫我出去 出去 李欧 出去
You’re lucky your wife’s here. You’re lucky…
幸好你太太在家 你很走运…
Out! Okay.
出去 很好
Don’t come to me if the… Get out!
别哭着来找我… 出去
Termites get… Okay, okay. No more!
白蚁毁了你… 别再来了
Your friends. Yeah.
你的好朋友 是
Ten more years till forced retirement, huh, baby?
距强迫退休还有十年
That’s, uh, 3650 days.
那就有3650天了
Fortynine. Oh, yeah.
四十九 对
I’ll try and improve my image. Mm.
企图改善我的形象吗? 嗯
See you soon. Thanks a lot. Don’t mention it.
等会见 多谢 别提这个了
Oh, bye, Daddy.
再见 爸
Bye, baby.
拜拜 宝贝
What are you smiling at? Heh.
你在笑什么? 嘿
Why weren’t you at my party, huh? I knew you weren’t gonna retire.
你为何没来参加我的派对 我知道你不会退休
I’ve been wrong about a couple things in my life, but I knew you wouldn’t retire.
我这辈子弄错过一些事 但我知道你不会退休
Well, I knew you couldn’t stop smoking.
我知道你无法戒烟
I’m smoking to take my mind off my dog- biscuit problem.
抽烟是想忘记狗饼干问题
What dog biscuit problem? I’ve been chasing more cars lately…
什么狗饼干问题? 近来我追太多车
and, uh, when I try and lick my balls, I keep falling off the couch.
当我要舔我的球时 老是由沙发上掉下来
Jesus Christ. Hey, hey, hey. I’m driving. Other side.
老天! 你到另一边 我来开
I got no dispute. I just came over to open the door for you.
我不想争论 我只想过来帮你开门
Thank you for opening the door.
谢谢你帮我开门
Need some help? An old fella like you… I’ll show you a fella my age.
需要帮助吗? 像你这样的老人… 我让你见识一下
Who’s a grumpy bastard? I’m a grumpy bastard.
谁是爱闹别扭的混♥蛋♥? 我是爱闹别扭的混♥蛋♥
You know something, Riggs? What?
你知道吗? 瑞格 什么?
When I do retire, I hope your next partner is just like you.
当我退休时 希望你的下个伙伴和你一样
There’s winners and there’s losers, and God wouldn’t do that to me.
世上有赢家 有输家 上天不会那样对待我
Well, he did it to me.
是 但他那样对待我
I know.
我知道
See what I mean?
懂我的意思了吗?
My point, exactly. Son of a bitch. Shit.
我有同感 狗♥杂♥种♥ 妈的
Stay away from my daughter.
离我女儿远一点
You can’t be serious. What are you talking about?
你不是认真的吧? 你在说什么?
That’s not the point. It was a platonic peck on the cheek.
那不是重点 朋友间吻颊有什么关系
If it’s just friendship, try shaking hands next time.
若只是友谊 下次握手吧
Getting enough fiber in your diet? I’m getting enough fiber.
食物中有充份纤维素吗
I’m gonna pick Lorna up from the hospital this afternoon.
下午我要去接罗娜出院

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!