I got shot in the line of duty, okay? He’s with us.
我在执勤时中弹的 他和我们一起的
He’s with us? Did I say that?
他和我们一起? 我说了吗?
Where’d you get her from? What are you doing out of the hospital?
你要把他带到哪? 你离开医院做什么?
Don’t mention the hospital. I told you not to leave me.
别提医院了 我叫你们别将我留在那里
They tried to take my appendix. They gave me a lapotomy.
他们想割我的盲肠 而且还要做脑部手术
Brain surgery? No, a lapotomy.
脑部手术? 不 是开脑
Not a lobotomy. Cut your hair so you can hear.
不是剖腹 你何不剪掉头发以便听清楚些
What’s the difference?
有什么分别?
The difference is, when you get a lapotomy, they shave your nether regions.
你不知道分别为何? 在当你做剖腹时 他们刮光你的下部的毛
Nether what? Your nether… I can’t say it in front of her.
下部什么? 你的下… 我不能当她的面说
Well, point to it.
用指的
Okay. Here. Must be itchy.
好 这里 那一定很痒
Yes, it is itchy. These doctors are savages.
对 是很痒 这些医生真野蛮
Where does it say that a gunshot wound requires a rectal exam?
哪里有说枪伤需要做直肠检查的?
Huh? Huh?
嗯? 嗯?
Yeah. With a telescope big enough to see Venus.
对 用个能看到金星的望远镜
I guess all they saw was Uranus, huh?
我猜他只能看到你的肛♥门♥
Oh, that’s great. Huh- huh. That’s great. Thank you.
很好 很好 谢谢
You know what I say? What?
知道我说什么吗? 什么?
They fuck you in the hospital! First they drug you, then they fuck you.
他们在医院恶搞你 先是用药毒你 然后恶搞
And when they’re done…
等他们搞完
along comes the insurance company, and fucks you some more.
接着是保险公♥司♥ 将你整得更惨
Ten dollars for a fucking aspirin, that’s not even covered.
一颗他妈的阿斯匹灵十元 他们不理赔
Leo! That’s enough.
李欧 够了
We’re trying to work here. Okay.
我们要工作 好
You take an ad out in the paper?
你们在报上登广♥告♥了吗
He’s family. We gotta go somewhere else. Who’s she?
他是一家人 我们得到一些消息 她是谁?
Sergeant Cole. Hey, how are you? Leo Getz.
柯尔巡官 你好 我是李欧·盖兹
Anything you need, Leo Getz. Get it?
需要任何东西 盖兹都帮你弄到 懂吗?
I get it. Real estate right now but….
我懂 现在是房♥地♥产♥ 但…
Hey, listen. Come on, you guys, give me a break.
嘿 听着 别这样 你们饶了我吧
I owe this guy one. Give me something to do.
这家伙欠我一笔债 交些事情给我做
You can get us a cup of coffee.
你可以帮我们倒咖啡来
That’s great. I take one for you, and that’s what you tell me?
真好啊 我代你挨一枪 你却这样告诉我?
That’s all I’m good for? Takes slugs…
我只能做那种事吗?
Leo, Leo, Leo. Look. We got something for you to do.
李欧 李欧… 我们有事让你做
Check out Mesa Verde Construction. Find out all the information you can.
调查梅莎维迪建设 尽力查出所有资料
Okay. Sure, I can do this. Remember that name?
好的 当然 我做得到 记得住那个名字吗?
Right around… Mesa Verde, I got it.
记住了 梅莎维迪 没问题
What are you doing giving him Mesa Verde?
你为何告诉他梅莎维迪建设?
If there’s shit there, he’ll dig it up.
那儿若有什么丑事 他会挖出来
Who is that guy? It’s a long story.
那家伙是谁? 说来话长
Here are your keys, captain.
这是你的钥匙 队长
You motherfucker. Don’t be stupid.
你这狗♥杂♥种♥ 别傻了
The fuck? Take the elevator, bring the other guys.
该死的? 搭电梯下去接其他人
Keys. Give me your fucking hands.
钥匙 将手伸出来
Goddamn you, Travis. Fuck.
可恶 特拉维斯
Stand there.
站在那里
I can get faster results than that real-estate broker.
我能比那个房♥地♥产♥掮客 更快弄到结果
Leo’s not just a real- estate broker.
李欧不只是房♥地♥产♥掮客
Yeah, he’s a royal pain in the ass with a lot of connections.
对 他是交游广阔的头痛人物
This is what we came for. Load everything on the elevator, guys.
这是我们此行的目的 将一切搬至电梯中
How’d you know where to find them? We got it all.
你怎知道哪里能找到它们 我知道全部
World of computers, Murph. World of computers.
电脑世界 墨菲 电脑世界
You used to be one of us, for chrissakes, Jack.
你以前曾是警界的人 杰克
You know what future a cop has, Murph? None.
知道警♥察♥有何前途吗? 不知道?
Punch a clock for 30 years. Retirement.
打三十年的卡 退休
Pension.
退休金
Nothing to do.
无所事事
Drunk at noon, bullet in the brain by evening. Well, not for this kid.
中午酒醉 晚上自杀 我不要这样
Police department’s got it all:
警局一应俱全
Guns, ammo, drugs, cash. It’s a one- stop shopping center.
枪 弹♥药♥ 毒品 现金 是一次即可购全的大卖♥♥场
If you got the brains, there’s not a thing anybody can do about it.
只要你有胆量与头脑 任何人都无能为力
You’re already fucking history and you know it.
你已经完了 你心里有数
Sorry, Murph. But I’m just getting started.
抱歉 墨菲 我才刚开始呢
Something’s wrong here. What?
这儿有点不对劲 怎么了?
The program’s been accessed by somebody from the outside.
这个程式有外人叫过了
What? What’s been accessed?
什么? 被叫过了
After the guns were stolen, lnternal Affairs moved the confiscated ammunition.
在枪失窃后 内事局已将所有没收弹♥药♥移至它处
Armor piercing bullets? Thousands of rounds…
穿甲弹? 数千发
to a more secured location. Shit.
搬至更安全的处所
That’s been accessed. Somebody knows.
那正是被叫出的资料 有些人知道了
Where’s it stored? Where did they move it?
贮存之处会移至何处?
Wait, wait. Let’s go.
慢着 我们走
I guess I’m not cut out for Internal Affairs. Where is it?
我想我不适合待内事局 在哪里?
In the building. Where?
在这栋建筑中 哪里?
I’m showing you. Something going down?
巡官 要对付犯人吗?
Nothing’s going down. I’m going with you.
没有 我跟你们去
Uh, how old are you? Twenty two today.
慢着 你几岁? 今天22岁
Twenty- two? Come on. You got protection?
今天22岁? 得了吧 你有保护之物吗?
Right here in my wallet. No, your vest, you dummy.
在我的皮夹里 不 是防弹衣 傻瓜
Should we take him?
要带他去吗?
Okay, but keep your head down. Keep your head down.
好吧 若发生冲突 将头伏低
Stay behind me. Come on, let’s go.
待在我后面 快 我们走
Yahoo! Shh! Quiet.
哟呵 安静好吗?
It’s too bad you won’t be coming with me.
可惜你不能跟我去
They got it all. Shit.
他完了? 妈的
He’s dead. How’d they get it out of here?
他死了 他们是如何离开这里的
I don’t know. They didn’t take it upstairs.
我不知道 他们没有带到下面
Shit. It’s down. Hey, the subway’s down there.
妈的 在下面 嘿 地下铁也在下面
We take the stairs. L.A. has subways?
我们搭地下铁 洛城有地下铁?
Hurry up, guys.
快点 各位
L.A.P.D., guys. Come here.
洛城警局 过来
Come here. Step on it.
过来 快点
Son of a bitch.
狗♥杂♥种♥
You see anybody, anything strange?
看到任何不该在此的人吗? 任何异状
Lots of cops and a bunch of boxes. Split now. Just get out of here.
许多警♥察♥和一堆箱子 散开 快离开这里
I’m going across. I got it.
我要越过去 了解
Where the fuck do you think you’re going? Let’s go.
你想到哪里去? 我们走
Split. Get out of here.
快离开这里
Let’s go. Let’s go!
我们走
Riggs.
瑞格
Son, stay still.
别动
Happy birthday, kid.
生日快乐 小鬼
Another baby.
又是个孩子
Hey! Is he dead? Check the body.
他死了吗? 检查身体
Get me the fuck out of here, will you?
华特 拉我出去好吗
Hey, Riggs! Hey, Riggs!
嘿 瑞格 瑞格
Riggs! You stupid son of a bitch.
瑞格 你这个笨杂种
Stop that shit. Cut it out.
停下来 停!
Hey! Don’t shoot. L.A.P.D., man.
嘿 别开枪 洛城警局
Where does this come out?
这个隧♥道♥由何处出来
Pico Station. Thanks, pal.
皮卡站 谢谢
Take the stairs, man, it’s faster. Okay, thanks.
不是那边 走楼梯较快 好 谢了
Sorry, pal. Where’s the tunnel? Gangway!
抱歉 隧♥道♥在哪里? 让开
Get out of the way.
让开
Holy shit. Son of a bitch.
老天爷! 狗♥杂♥种♥
Police!
是警♥察♥
Step on it! There he is! Step on it!
开快点! 他在那里 快
Goddamn.
妈的
Put your foot down!
踩油门
I can’t!
不行呀
Hey, police! I need your bike, man. What? This is bullshit.
我是警♥察♥ 我需要你的车 什么? 你胡扯吧
I need your bike. Sergeant Riggs, call it in. I need a couple clips too.
我需要你的车 瑞格巡官 通知局里
Hey, we lost him.
好 摆脱他了
Central, where’s Riggs? Six William Six.
中心 瑞格呢? 在第六街
Central, keep me in touch with motorcycle pursuit.
指挥中心 让我知道机车追逐的状况
Shit. Take a right, now.
妈的 向右转
Take a right! Go!
向右转 走!
Go! Go! Go!
快 快 快

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!