I wanna know now. Where did this gun come from?
我现在就要知道 这把枪是哪里来的
You see this gun? I wanna know where it came from, Tyrone. I wanna know now.
看见这把枪了吗? 我要知道它是哪里来的 现在就要知道
We’re looking for a friend of yours, Travis.
我们要找你的一个叫特拉维斯的朋友
I never heard of him.
从没听说过他
Never heard…? Ehh! Ehh! Wrong answer. Wrong answer.
没听过… 答错 答错
And you’re pulling on the wrong string. That’s not a very professional attitude.
你看错人了 那不是专业态度
Who the fuck are you guys? Sorry. L.A.P.D.
你们到底是谁 抱歉 洛城警局
We’re just doing a few routine inquiries. You been checked for lice recently?
我们只是在做例行询问 最近做过肿瘤检查吗?
Hey, hey. Give me my fucking wallet.
嘿 嘿 我的皮夹还我
Keep your hands down. Keep your hands down. Give my fucking wallet back!
手放下来 我说手放下来 我的皮夹还我
Get up. We don’t need this.
起来 我们不需要这个
We have a license that belongs to one Hubert Bartholomew Smith.
我们有张休伯特·史密斯的驾照
Is that you? Bartholomew.
那是你吗? 巴瑟洛米?
Fuck you. Hey, There’s a lady here. Do you mind?
你♥妈♥的♥ 这儿有女士 不介意吧?
What the fuck…? Hey!
这他妈的…? 嘿
What the hell’s going on here?
这是怎么回事?
Maybe they know something. I’ll find out.
也许他们会知道 我去看看
Want me to come with you? Sure? No, I got it. Mm hm.
要我跟你去吗? 不 我可以的
I should go with her. I want you to see something, Rog.
也许我该跟她去 我想让你看一些东西 罗杰
She has a gift. Watch this. A gift?
我要你看看 她有天份?
Morning, gentlemen. L.A.P.D. Got a few questions.
早安 各位先生 洛城警局 有些问题请教
You on parole?
你在假释中吗?
I got a job, fuck o. Shut up. Who asked you?
我有工作 滚吧 闭嘴 谁问你了
Do any of you know a Mr. Travis?
你们有谁认识特拉维斯先生?
You got a warrant? No, I don’t have a warrant. I can get one.
你有拘捕令吗? 我没有拘捕令 但我能弄到一张
Well, until you do, fuck off.
在你弄到之前 滚吧
Now, that’s not a nice thing to say to a lady.
对女士说那种话不太应该
Fuck you. I don’t think so.
去你的 我想不行
Ah!

Backspin kick. Sheesh!
后旋踢 真了得
Aah! Shit!
啊 妈的
Watch out. You okay, honey?
小心 你没事吧 亲爱的?
I’m just great.
我好极了
Honey? How are you doing?
亲爱的? 你们还好吧?
This guy’s on parole.
这家伙在假释中
And this guy’s an asshole.
这家伙是个混球
Riggs, there’s five of them, man. Yeah, I know.
瑞格 共有五人 是 我知道
Look at the front kick. Look at that.
二次前踢 你看
Grabbed his cluster.
抓住他的…
Let me help her.
让我帮她
Stay still.
别动
My girl. Ha, ha.
好女孩 哈哈
This PMS, it’s murder.
月经前症候群真要命
Ah, yeah, I know what you mean. I’ve been married 25 years.
是 我知道你的意思 我已经结婚25年
So tell me about Travis.
告诉我关于特拉维斯的事
Look, I told you before, moron, I don’t know no Jack Travis.
如我所说 白♥痴♥ 我不认识杰克特拉维斯
I didn’t say his name was Jack.
我没说他的名字是杰克
Hey, you better start telling me more than jack shit.
嘿 你最好开始说出实情
Hey, Murphy.
嘿 墨菲
People cross the street when they see me. I didn’t have enough time.
人们看到我来 通常会走到马路对面 我没有足够时间
I’m not your enemy, captain. I’m just trying to do my job.
我不是你的敌人 队长 我只是尽我的职责
Have you eaten? I already ate. I gotta go downtown.
吃过了吗 吃过了 我得进城去
What, do you eat alone? I’m used to it.
怎么 你独自吃吗? 我已习惯
It’s bad for the digestion.
那对消化很好
Tomorrow you have lunch with me, but I’m not paying.
明天和我共进午餐 但我不请客
The fuck is this?
这是怎么回事?
Hey, buddy, you all right?
兄弟 你没事吧
Two fingers, Murph.
两只手指 墨菲
Jack, what the fuck? Get in the car. I’ll tell you after the ride.
杰克 搞什么? 上车 我会告诉你的
After watching Lorna handle herself so well…
看过罗娜将自己照顾得那么好以后
boy, I’m changing my mind about all that kung fu.
我对你的臭功夫有不同看法了
Hey you wanna try something?
你要试试吗?
No. No, no, no. Come on.
不不不… 来嘛
Guess you can’t teach an old dog new tricks.
看来无法教老狗新把戏
Hey, hey, hey. Old dog, my ass, huh? Yeah?
嘿 嘿… 去你的老狗 什么?
You wanna try something? Watch this. This is called a backspin kick.
你想试一下? 看着 这叫后旋踢
Pivot right, kick with your left…
以右脚为轴 用左脚踢
and you whip that head around to catch the target over there.
快转头以命中目标 目标在那里
Get that head round and follow through.
但先转头 身体再跟随它
Like so. So you whip the head.
像这样 快转头
All right?
好吗?
Thank you. Thank you. Now you try it.
谢谢 谢谢 现在你试试
Here’s your target. All right? Okay.
这是你的目标 好吗? 好
Pivot on the right, kick with the left, get that head round and spot that target.
记住 以右脚为轴 用左脚踢 先转头 看准目标
Like that. Yeah, that’s it. Follow the head round.
像那样 对了 随着头转
Back up a bit. We don’t want you to bump into this pole.
退后一点 我们不要你撞到柱子
Just back up a little bit. A little bit more. Okay, good.
再退后一点 再一点点 好的
Mind and body strong now, grasshopper.
灵活的头脑和强壮的身体 小蚱蜢
All right. Okay.
好了 好
Go.
开始
Hey, hey, hey! He can’t hold his water.
嘿 嘿… 他拿不住他的水
Okay, okay, back to work, everybody.
好了 好了 回去工作 各位
Man. Oh, Rog, man, I’m sorry.
伙计 哦 罗杰 对不起
Sergeant Murtaugh.
墨陶巡官
You could be experiencing some transitional anger caused by the shooting.
你可能正经历转移性愤怒起因是枪杀案
You wanna talk about it?
你要谈谈吗?
I think he’s okay for a change, doc. Are you sure?
我想他很好 医生 你确定?
Yeah. You know, you really look good in red. That’s your color, I think.
你穿红色真好看 -真是你的本色
I’ve got a little extra time now, sergeant. I’m fine, doctor.
我现在有额外时间 巡官 我觉得很好 医生
Oh, shit.
哦 妈的
Where’s Sergeant Murtaugh?
墨陶巡官呢?
What? No, her.
什么? 她
Can you tell me where I can find the good- looking Sergeant Murtaugh?
能告诉我哪处可找到帅哥墨陶巡官吗?
Aah! Hi, skinny.
啊 瘦皮猴
Delores. You remember me? I remember you.
狄洛莉 认得我吗? 我记得你
Can you tell me where I can find the lovely Sergeant Murtaugh?
能告诉我那里可找到可爱的墨陶巡官吗?
As a matter of fact, he’s cowering down on all fours right behind this counter.
事实上 狄洛莉 他现在正趴在这柜台后面
Listen, where’s the sergeant? He’s not here at the moment, Delores.
巡官呢? 他此刻不在这里 狄洛莉
But, uh, he’s talked of nothing but you all week.
但他整周都不断提到你
Shut my mouth. The man’s on fire.
安静 那个人着火了
What’s the matter, baby? A little sciatica.
怎么回事 宝贝 一点坐骨神经痛
Oh. You tell him Delores was here.
哦 告诉他狄洛莉来过
You tell that man…
告诉他…
that he’s the jam in my jelly roll.
他是果酱卷里的果酱
I’ll see you, baby, okay? Bye bye. Okay. Bye.
再见 宝贝 好吗? 好的 拜拜
Delores says that you’re the jam in her jelly roll. That’s…
狄洛莉说你是她果酱卷中的果酱 真是…
I heard. Heh.
我听到了 嘿
That’s a lot of woman there. Shit.
她真是个女人 妈的
She calls me all the time. And she leaves me notes. What am I gonna do?
她老是打电♥话♥给我 而且还留言给我 我该怎么办
You shouldn’t have led her on. Led her on? I didn’t do anything, Riggs.
你一开始便不该娱导她 误导她? 我什么都没做
I mean, if Trish finds out about it… I didn’t… I didn’t…
万一崔西发现此事 我就… 我不能…
Sergeant, we have got to talk.
巡官 我们得谈谈
You’ve gotta come see me.
你得来找我
Well, we gotta work. Come on. Let’s go.
我们得工作了 我们走吧
Thanks anyway, for your concern. Yeah. Thanks, doc.
仍得谢谢你的关心 谢了 医生
You’re a beauty. Coming?
你是个美人 来吗?
A beauty. Yeah, I’m coming.
美人 没错 我来
Afternoon, captain.
午安 队长
That’s good, Murphy. See how easy that was?
墨菲 看有多容易
I love it down here, don’t you, Murph?
我喜欢这下面 你呢 墨菲?
This place is better than the swap meet. Best bargains in town.
这儿比货物交换市场好 是全城最廉价之处
Give me the lock- up keys.
将牢房♥钥匙给我
Those guys from the garage, they’re all ex- cons.
修车厂所有人都有过前科
And all busted by the same police officer…
且是同一警员逮捕的
Lieutenant Jack Edward Travis.
杰克·艾德华·特拉维斯警官
Early paroles on the work furlough program.
以工作交换提早假释
Uh- huh. Employed by a company called Mesa Verde Construction.
受雇于一家叫梅莎维迪建设的公♥司♥
Just a minute. You can’t go in there. You don’t have a pass.
请等一下 你不能进去
What? May I see your pass?
什么? 能让我看通行证吗
Wanna see? Here’s my pass. I do.
要看我的通行证? 是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!