I feel my shame inside me like a knife.
他告诉我 我也有灵魂
He told me that I have a soul.
他怎么能如此确定?
How does he know?
冥冥中是谁在给我庇佑
What spirit comes to move my life?
难道还有别的路可走?
Is there another way to go?
我伸手求援 却颓然坠落
I am reaching, but I fall,
夜幕也要把我包围
and the night is closing in.
我凝视着这虚空
As I stare into the void,
看到我罪孽的漩涡
to the whirlpool of my sin.
我要逃离那个世界
I’ll escape now from that world,
逃离冉阿让的世界
from the world of Jean Valjean.
冉阿让已经不复存在
Jean Valjean is nothing now!
另一种人生就要展开
Another story must begin!
1823年 滨海蒙特勒伊市
漫漫长日结束 你又苍老了一天
At the end of the day you’re another day older.
这是穷♥人♥唯一的生活写照
And that’s all you can say for the life of the poor
这是挣扎 这是战斗
It’s a struggle! It’s a war!
没有别人的施舍
And there’s nothing that anyone’s giving
碌碌无为的一天又过去 代表着什么?
One more day standing about what is it for?
活一天少一天!
One day less to be living!
漫漫长日结束 更冷的一天来临
At the end of the day you’re another day colder.
身上衣衫单薄 抵御不了严寒
And the shirt on your back doesn’t keep out the chill.
正义匆匆而过
And the righteous hurry past,
听不见妇孺哭号♥
they don’t hear the little ones crying.
寒冬迅速降临 准备大开杀戒
And the winter is coming on fast, ready to kill.
离死亡又近了一天!
One day nearer to dying!
漫漫长日结束 又有一天破晓
At the end of the day there’s another day dawning.
朝阳蓄势待升
And the sun in the morning is waiting to rise!
惊涛拍岸
And the waves crash on the sand,
似风暴即将来临
like a storm that’ll break any second.
这片土地饥肠辘辘 这笔账还没清算
There’s a hunger in the land. There’s a reckoning still to be reckoned.
终会有来自地狱的报应 在这长日将尽之时
And there’s gonna be hell to pay! At the end of the day!
漫漫长日结束 你别想不劳而获
At the end of the day you get nothing for nothing!
好吃懒做换不来面包
Sitting flat on your bum doesn’t buy any bread!
家里还有孩子
There are children back at home.
孩子嗷嗷待哺
And the children have got to be fed.
你得庆幸有活可干 有床可睡
And you’re lucky to be in a job. And in a bed!
我们只能自求多福
And we’re counting our blessings!
你看到工头今天如何发怒了吗?
Have you seen how the foreman is fuming today?
喘着粗气 动手动脚
With his terrible breath and his wandering hands?
因为小芳汀不肯让他如愿
It’s because little Fantine won’t give him his way.
看他那裤裆 真是张牙舞爪
Take a look at his trousers, you’ll see where he stands!
老板哪里知道 工头总在虎视眈眈
And the boss, he never knows that the foreman is always on heat.
如果芳汀再不小心 看她的下场吧
If Fantine doesn’t look out, watch how she goes.
她肯定会流落街头
She’ll be out on the street!
漫漫长日结束 又熬过了一天
At the end of the day it’s another day over.
赚够了一星期的用度
With enough in your pocket to last for a week.
付给房♥东 付给商店
Pay the landlord, pay the shop.
拼着这条老命干活
Keep on grafting as long as you’re able.
忙忙碌碌直到咽气
Keep on grafting till you drop
不然就得回到餐桌下去捡面包屑
Or it’s back to the crumbs off the table.
你总得维持生活 在这长日将尽之时
Well, you’ve got to pay your way. At the end of the day!
这是什么呀 纯情小妹妹?
And what have we here little innocent sister?
说呀 芳汀 让大伙听听
Come on, Fantine, let’s have all the news!
“亲爱的芳汀 你一定要多寄点钱过来”
Dear Fantine, you must send us more money.
“你的孩子病了 慢了就没治喽”
Your child needs a doctor, there’s no time to lose.
把信给我,这不关你们的事
Give that letter to me. It is none of your business.
不过是家乡有个老公 还有一个孩子罢了
With a husband at home and a bit on the side!
这里有谁敢向上帝发誓
Is there anyone here who can swear before God?
她无所畏惧 她毫无隐瞒
She has nothing to fear? She has nothing to hide?
你们在吵什么?
What is this fighting all about?
谁来把这两人扯开
Will someone tear these two apart?
这里是工厂 可不是马戏团
This is a factory, not a circus.
女士们 冷静下来吧
Now, come on, ladies, settle down!
我这里商誉良好 我是一市之长
I run a business of repute. I am the mayor of this town.
我希望你处理好这场骚乱 用你最大的耐心
I look to you to sort this out and be as patient as you can.
谁告诉我这是怎么回事
Now someone say how this began!
今天的一切都是她引起的
At the end of the day she’s the one who began it!
她在某个小镇藏了个小孩
There’s a kid that she’s hiding in some little town.
还得给个男人寄钱
There’s a man she has to pay.
你可以想象她去哪挣外块?
You can guess how she picks up the extra?
可以打赌她一定是到处跟人上♥床♥
You can bet she’s earning her keep sleeping around!
老板可不会喜欢这种事
And the boss wouldn’t like it!
是的 的确有个小孩 这个小孩是我的女儿
Yes, it’s true. There’s a child and the child is my daughter.
她父亲抛弃了我们 我们孤苦无依
And her father abandoned us leaving us flat.
现如今她寄养在一对开旅店的夫妇家
Now she lives with an innkeeper man and his wife,
我支付她的生活费用 这有何不对?
and I pay for the child. What’s the matter with that?
在这长日将尽之时 她只会招灾惹祸
At the end of the day she’ll be nothing but trouble,
一人惹祸 大家遭殃
and there’s trouble for all when there’s trouble for one!
我们辛勤劳碌
While we’re earning our daily bread,
她却到处揩油
she’s the one with her hands in the butter.
必须赶走这荡♥妇♥ 否则我们都会堕落
You must send the slut away or we’re all gonna end in the gutter.
到头来得由我们替她受罪
And it’s us who’ll have to pay at the end of the day!
我早该知道这母狗会咬人
I might have known the bitch could bite!
我早该知道这野猫会抓人
I might have known the cat had claws!
我早该知道你的小秘密
I might have guessed your little secret!
是啊 贞女芳汀
Ah, yes! The virtuous Fantine.
出淤泥而不染
Who keeps herself so pure and clean.
这里的风波都是你兴风作浪
You’d be the cause, I had no doubt of any trouble hereabout.
白天当贞女 晚上变荡♥妇♥!
You play a virgin in the light, but need no urging in the night!
她勾搭了男人 还拿你当笑料
She’s been laughing at you while she’s having her men!
她就是个祸水 没完没了
She’ll be nothing but trouble again and again!
今天就得解雇她 今天解雇她
You must sack her today! Sack the girl today!
好啦 姑娘
Right, my girl.
滚吧!
On your way!
曾几何时 人们和颜悦色
There was a time when men were kind,
他们声音温柔
When their voices were soft,
话语讨人欢喜
and their words inviting.
曾几何时 爱情无所禁忌
There was a time when love was blind,
世界是一首歌♥
and the world was a song,
歌♥声动人心弦
and the song was exciting!
曾几何时
There was a time,
之后一切都已不再
then it all went wrong.
时光荏苒 我梦见昔日之梦
I dreamed a dream in time gone by,
那时希望满怀 生命澎湃
when hope was high and life worth living.
我梦见爱情永不凋零
I dreamed that love would never die.
我梦见上帝慈爱宽恕
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
那时我多么年轻无畏
Then I was young and unafraid.
挥霍梦想 从不设防
And dreams were made and used and wasted.
不必付出任何代价
There was no ransom to be paid,
无歌♥不唱 无酒不尝
no song unsung, no wine untasted.
然而猛兽在黑夜来袭
But the tigers come at night
细语如霹雳轰然炸响
with their voices soft as thunder.
他们将你的希望完全撕裂
as they tear your hope apart,
把你的美梦变成
As they turn your dream
羞辱
to shame.
整个夏天他都睡在我身旁
He slept a summer by my side.
他让我的每一天都充满无限惊奇
He filled my days with endless wonder.
他随手摘去了我的纯真
He took my childhood in his stride,
当秋天到来 他却一去不返
but he was gone when autumn came.
我仍然梦想他会回到我身边
And still I dream he’ll come to me,
与我共度美好余生
that we will live the years together.
但总有些梦想无法成真
But there are dreams that cannot be.
总有些风暴无法掌控
And there are storms we cannot weather.
我曾梦想的那种人生
I had a dream my life would be,
与这人间地狱截然不同
so different from this hell I’m living,
何曾想过命运如此无常
so different now from what it seemed!
现实却残忍♥击碎了我的梦想
Now life has killed the dream
曾经的梦想
I dreamed.
我嗅到了女人的味道 空气中有女人的味道
I smell women! Smell ’em in the air!
我可要在那海港好好歇息
Think I’ll drop me anchor in that harbour over there!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!