耶 你觉得呢
I’ve been preparing for this day for a long time.
我等这一天等了好久了
There’s only one way to stop Brainiac-Superman,
阻止脑怪超人只有一个方法
but to do it, I’ll need to get to the Batcave in Gotham City.
要成功 我得先回哥谭市的蝙蝠洞才行
Are you crazy?
你疯了
The streets are patrolled by Brainiac’s killer robots,
街上都是脑怪的杀人机器人在巡逻
you’d be destroyed the minute you left our hideout.
你一出去就会被秒杀
And not to mention Brainiac-Superman.
更别提脑怪超人了
Oh, that is a good idea, Batman.
好主意 蝙蝠侠
Sorry, he was wondering if Wayne Enterprises
抱歉 他在想韦恩公♥司♥有没有
had ever constructed a tunnel from Metropolis to Gotham.
建从大都会到哥谭市的通道
As a matter of fact, it did.
事实上是建了
Brainiac has sensors everywhere.
脑怪的传感器无处不在
If you’re on the move, he’ll know and he’ll send Brainiac-Superman.
你行动以后 他会知道的 还会派出脑怪超人
Then I’ll have to hope someone slows him down.
所以我才希望有人能去拖住他
You guys look like you need a pick-me-up.
你们看着需要打点气
How about a recharge?
再冲点电如何啊
Disintegration.
击碎
I don’t know why you bother,
我不懂你在折腾什么
you’re never going to get a laugh out of them, they’re killer robots.
你是讨不到好的 他们是杀人机器
That’s why I use killer material.
所以我才用杀人材料
That’s a little trick Karate Kid taught me.
这是一个跆拳道小孩教我的小戏法
Think that got his attention?
那能吸引他的注意吗
Oh, I know so.
我觉得是
Observation, Batman is absent.
观测 没有蝙蝠侠
Too bad, I was looking forward to seeing him again…
真糟 我还期待在干掉他之前
Before I crushed him.
和他再见一面…
Who needs Batman when you have us?
你的对手是我们 还用蝙蝠侠吗
Resistance is pointless, Lightning Lad, no offense.
反抗无效 闪电少年 请勿见怪
Garth!
加斯
Rokk! Where is Batman?
洛克 蝙蝠侠呢
I need to execute my Welcome Wagon program.
我要执行欢迎货车的程序
Far from here, Brainiac-Superman, you’ll never find him.
远在天边 脑怪超人 你找不到他的
Don’t be so sure.
话别说太满
Have a nice day.
祝你今天开心
Gotham City. I can smell it.
哥谭市 我能闻到
Clearly my future self
显而易见 未来的我
must have followed up on Flash’s suggestion of a Metropolis-Gotham tunnel.
一定是按照闪电侠的建议 建了大都会到哥谭市的通道
The Flash was right. Amazing.
闪电侠是对的 厉害
The Batcave again.
又回到蝙蝠洞了
Now I know what 1,000 years without Alfred dusting looks like.
现在我知道没有阿尔弗雷德收拾蝙蝠洞 千年以后是什么样了
If Earth survives, I should give him a raise.
要是地球度过此次难关 我应该给他加薪
The Batsafe.
蝙蝠保险柜
Behind its rusted door lies the key to Earth’s salvation.
生锈的门后是拯救地球的关键
Oh, hey, Batman.
嘿 蝙蝠侠
Boy, I’m a little disappointed to find you here.
在这找到你 让我有点失望
Fleeing to the Batcave, kind of predictable, don’t you think?
逃到蝙蝠洞是意料之中的事 不是吗
You still resist me, Batman?
你还在反抗 蝙蝠侠
None can stand up to the Brainiac Collective.
没人能和脑怪们唱反调
Come on, Batman.
来吧 蝙蝠侠
Don’t you remember?
你忘了
I am the best at hide-and-seek, you cannot hide from me.
我最擅长玩捉迷藏了 你逃不过我的法眼
Don’t you remember, Superman?
是你忘了吧 超人
You never played hide-and-seek with me.
你从来没跟我玩过捉迷藏
Besides, who says I’m hiding?
另外 谁说我躲了
So, the Dark Knight dons his armor.
黑暗骑士穿上他的盔甲
It doesn’t stand a chance against my Super Strength.
在我的超能力面前不堪一击
Now, I can complete the Welcome Wagon program.
现在我能完成欢迎货车程序了
For your enjoyment, I have set it to music.
为了让你开心 我设定了曲子
So, you’re in the future
你在未来
And just so you’re not bored
就不会百无聊赖
Into the Brainiac Collective
来脑怪们中间
You will be absorbed
你会被吸纳
Your battle suit won’t help you
你的战衣和你不搭
This ain’t much of a fight
这仗没什么好打的
I’m so darn invulnerable
我基本无敌
Don’t even fear a dinosaur bite
都不必怕被恐龙咬
Now, don’t move a muscle
现在 一动别动
This won’t hurt a bit
这不会疼
I’ll melt that armor off you
我要熔掉你的盔甲
Lickety-split
就在眨眼之间
Thank you, I knew that safe would be too rusty to open.
谢谢 我就知道那个保险柜锈得很难开
Ah, your old Kryptonite stash.
你的旧氪星石
Hey, you were right, I finally turned evil and now you get to use it on me.
你说得对 我终究变成了恶魔 现在你要拿它来对付我
Boy, when you plan ahead, you really plan ahead.
你未雨绸缪的时候还真是未雨绸缪
Kryptonite’s not part of the plan today, this is.
氪星石不在今天的计划之内 这个才是
What is…
什么
Yellow sunlight, concentrated and magnified 1,000 times,
聚焦和放大一千倍的黄色太阳光
enough to power up Superman and melt down Brainiac.
足够给超人充电 熔化脑怪
No, you’ll never…
不 你不可能…
Fight him, Superman, I know you’re still in there.
干掉他 超人 我知道你还在身体里
Superman? Clark?
超人 克拉克
Superman is no more,
没有超人了
there is only Brainiac.
只有脑怪
Your friend is gone forever, Batman.
你的朋友永远的消失了 蝙蝠侠
Friends…
朋友
Batman…
蝙蝠侠
It’s me, Superman, you can do this. You can fight this.
是我 超人 你能行 你能赢
Do it for Earth, do it for the Justice League.
为了地球 为了正义联盟 干掉他
Batman, you did it, you saved me.
蝙蝠侠 你做到了 你救了我
You could’ve defeated me with your Kryptonite.
你本可以用氪星石打倒我的
But, your sun-ray device…
可你的太阳光线设备…
How did you know it would wake me from Brainiac’s influence?
你是怎么知道这东西能把我从脑怪的影响中唤醒的
I didn’t, but I had to take that chance.
我不知道 可我得抓住机会
It’s my job to prepare for the worst that this world can throw at me.
我要时刻准备着解决这世界扔给我的最糟糕的麻烦
But I also always prepare for a friend in need.
可我也时刻准备着解决朋友的问题
Thank you, Bruce.
谢谢你 布鲁斯
Now, let’s go get Brainiac.
现在 我们去对付脑怪
What, what’s happening?
怎么回事
Now that you remember, you’re been drawn back to your own time.
现在你要记得 你会被带回你的时代
Why aren’t you?
为什么你不会
Unfortunately, I am stranded here.
很不幸 我要被困在这了
No.

Make my sacrifice worthwhile, Superman.
不要让我白白牺牲 超人
Make sure you stop this future from ever happening.
一定要阻止未来变成这个样子
Goodbye, my friend.
再见 我的朋友
Legionnaires, I knew you would find a way to survive.
各位 我就知道你们能逃过一劫
Yes, and we found something else as well.
没错 我们还有别的发现
That’s a good boy, follow me.
好孩子 跟我来
This was a bad idea.
这真是个烂主意
So much trouble, so much pain, I don’t wanna see a dinosaur ever again.
麻烦多多 痛苦多多 恐龙恐龙 此生不见
Nice work, team.
干得漂亮 伙伴们
Superman.
超人
Batman did it! I knew it.
蝙蝠侠成功了 我就知道
Especially good work from you, Supergirl.
你干得特别好 超女
You’re growing up fast, young lady.
成长很快啊 年轻的女士
Wait a minute, where is Batman?
等等 蝙蝠侠呢
Yes, where indeed?
是啊 到底在哪呢
Ah, finally.
总算修好了
Greetings, Brainiac.
你好 脑怪
Brainiac 1.2, Brainiac 1.3, you are .0761 seconds late.
脑怪1.2 脑怪1.2 你们迟了0.0761秒
I just finished cataloging everything on the Earth,
我刚把地球上的东西分类完
I am ready to shrink.
准备开始缩小
Well, we have a surprise for you, Brainiac.
我们要给你个惊喜 脑怪
The Shrink-ray 2.0.
缩小光线2.0版本
You will notice, it is even superior to… My calculations indicate
你会发现 它特别出众… 我计算的结果表明
that I will, no doubt, find it is a booby trap
毫无疑问 这是个诱杀装置
designed to destroy me when I activate it.
我启动它 就会把我消灭
You are quite correct and… Wait, what?
你说得非常对 而且… 等等 什么
Apparently, his calculations were better than ours.
显而易见 他的计算能力比咱俩都强
Of course, I am Brainiac 1.1.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!