我不是你的水兵了 船长
and I don’t take orders from Fear.
我不再听命于恐惧
What? Not cool, bro.
怎么回事 不妙 兄弟
Dude!
兄弟
Shiver me timbers. Tis the day Captain Fear feared the most.
吓死老子了 这是恐惧船长最恐惧的一天
Bet you’re expecting me to admit I was wrong about you
就因为你说过那些好听的话
just because you said all those nice words back there.
我打赌你希望我承认我之前看错你了
I said what I thought might get the job done.
我说过我就是想完成工作
I was right.
如我所料
And, when are you not?
你什么时候错过
Batman, I am starting to turn invisible.
蝙蝠侠 我开始要消失了
That’s time repairing itself.
那是时间在进行自我修复
You’re being sent back to our proper time.
你会被送回我们的时代
Well, Batman, what about you? I’ll be fine.
蝙蝠侠 那你呢 我没事
Go, help the others against Brainiac.
去吧 助其他人一臂之力去抵御脑怪
If I were you, I’d start swimming.
我要是你们的话 就会赶紧游泳
My finny friend is nearby and I think he wants to say hello.
我那个长了鳍的朋友就在附近 我想他想来打个招呼
Swim away, argh, swim away!
游开 游开
Faster!
再快点
Ooh, you don’t look so good.
你的样子很糟
Flying fish stole my chicken leg, need energy.
飞鱼偷了我的鸡腿 我需要能量
This should help.
这个会有用的
You have your own vitamin drink?
你有自己的维他命饮料
Crime never dries up, but heroes can.
犯罪永不干涸 可英雄会
That’s why I developed my own vitamin supplement.
所以我开♥发♥了自己的维他命补品
Drink up, Flash.
喝了它 闪电侠
And let’s go save Superman.
我们去救超人
Batman, this stuff is amazing. I never felt so alive.
蝙蝠侠 这玩意太棒了 我从没这么精神过
Do you have another can? I’d love another can. Can I get another can?
还有吗 我还想喝一听 能再来一听吗
I feel like I can take on the world.
我觉得我能挑战世界
Brainiac’s drones fight like the fire oxen of…
脑怪的无人机就像火牛…
Chainsaw, crowbar, sugar, spice.
电锯 铁锹 食糖 香料
Smash those robots, don’t play nice.
干掉他们 不必客套
Cookies, candies, dynamite…
饼干 糖果和炸♥弹♥…
Brainiac’s drones will be destroyed and exploded into a million pieces.
把脑怪的无人机都炸烂
I got this. What? What?
我搞定这个 嗯 嗯
You got this. Who? Who?
你搞定这个 谁 谁
We got this. Woohoo!
我们搞定这个 呜呼
Yeah! Yeah!
耶 耶
Ah, youth.
年轻人
Wonder Woman, look out.
神奇女侠 小心
Hey, gang. Miss me?
朋友们 想我没
Hal, Batman saved you too.
哈尔 蝙蝠侠把你也救出来了
Well, I helped, but, yeah.
我帮了忙的 可是 他救了我
Batman.
蝙蝠侠
So, Batman found a way to retrieve Wonder Woman and Green Lantern.
所以蝙蝠侠找到了解救神奇女侠和绿灯侠的方法
This stinks.
这个混♥蛋♥
Oh, it’s you.
是你啊
How are the repairs to my ship progressing?
我的船修得怎么样了
It’s nice to see you too.
幸会啊
I didn’t mean to be rude, Brainiac 1.3, but I am in the middle of something.
我不是故意无礼的 脑怪1.3 可我正在忙
Oh, he’s in the middle of something.
他正在忙
Maybe we’re in the middle of something too.
也许我们也在忙
Your ship is 83% complete.
你的船修好了83%了
Bring it as soon as it’s ready.
修好了尽快送来
Oh, can we?
可以吗
Brainiacs.
脑怪们
Let’s see how these heroes deal with a blast from the past.
让我们看看这些英雄们如何对付来自过去的袭击
Oh, what now?
这是怎么回事
Maybe Brainiac is sending a message that he’s giving up.
也许脑怪传来消息 他要放弃了
Or he’s opening a portal in time to return the others.
也许他开了个入口 好让其他人回来
Or that.
也许是那个
Do you have a cheer for attacking blood-thirsty dinosaurs
你有没有什么助威词
that are about to eat us?
是在打嗜血恐龙的时候说的
It can’t be.
不可能
The future.
这是未来
I thought the future would be flying cars or jetpacks or robots.
我还以为未来应该都是会飞的车 喷气飞机或者机器人呢
Life forms detected. Initializing response.
检测到生命形态 反应初始化
Disintegration.
击碎
Batman, something’s wrong. Hold on, Flash.
蝙蝠车 出事了 稳住 闪电侠
We’re losing temporal displacement energy.
临时替代能源正在流失
Time is snapping the Batmobile to its proper place.
时间要把蝙蝠车带回它本该在的地方
Batman! Don’t worry about me, Flash.
蝙蝠侠 不用担心我 闪电侠
Help the others.
去帮其他人
Looks like I lost my ride home.
似乎我回不去了
Welcome to the future, Batman.
欢迎来到未来 蝙蝠侠
Superman, thank goodness I found you.
超人 谢天谢地我找到你了
Do not thank goodness, it is an illusion.
别谢了 那是错觉
Thank Brainiac. Don’t you just love the upgrades he gave me?
谢谢脑怪 他给我升了级 你不喜欢吗
No.
不要
Yes.
没错
You see, Brainiac from your era
你们那个时代的脑怪
figured out you were traveling through time to rescue me,
发现你要穿梭时光要去救我
which means future Brainiac also became aware of your plans.
也就是说未来的脑怪也会发现你的计划
So, he sent me to destroy you on arrival.
所以 他派我来 你一到就干掉你
It’s so funny how this time travel stuff works, isn’t it?
这次时光穿梭太有趣了 不是吗
We hope you enjoy your time here in Brainiactropolis before you are vaporized.
在你消失前 我们希望你脑怪之城玩得开心
Hold still, this will only sting for a brief moment.
别动 就疼一会
Execute programing, crush, delete, destroy Batman.
执行程序 压碎 删除 消灭蝙蝠侠
Please remember, it’s not personal.
请记住 这不是私人纠纷
That’s strange, motion impaired.
奇怪 动作失灵
Hmm, some kind of magnetic field.
是某种磁力区域
Someone else is here.
这里还有别人
You don’t have to be a mind reader to figure that out.
不用会读心术也能搞明白
Now, Lightning Lad.
就是现在 闪电少年
That won’t hold Brainiac-Superman for long.
抗不了脑怪超人太久
Come with us if you’d like to avoid being smashed into Bat paste.
要是不想变蝙蝠酱 就跟我们走
I don’t think I should trust these… “Why should you trust us?
我不觉得应该信任这些… “为什么要信任我们
“Us? Us?”
“我们 我们”
Because, you really don’t have any choice.
因为 你别无选择
Oice. Oice.
选择 择
And, yeah, I can read minds.
而且 对 我可以读心
Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy, he is generating that magnetic field,
这是土星少女 这是宇宙男孩 就是他创建了磁力区域
and Lightning Lad…
还有闪电少年…
Electricity power, I got it
有电能 我知道
and I’m not even a telepath.
我甚至没有心灵感应
He’s about to break free.
他要冲出去了
I don’t mean to pull rank, but, technically I was the last elected leader, so…
我不是故意抬高自己 可说真的 我是最后被选出来的头儿 所以…
Rank is the word, all right, as in your smell.
抬高这词真恶心 就像你人一样恶心
Soap and water are pretty hard to come by since the world ended.
就算世界终结 肥皂和水也是水火不容的关系
Okay, less bickering, more escaping with our lives.
行了 少说几句 快点跑路活命
My Welcome Wagon program was interrupted.
欢迎货车的程序被破坏了
I must execute program End Batman.
我必须执行终结蝙蝠侠的程序
Who are you people?
你们是什么人
We were the Legion of Super-Heroes, now, we’re what’s left of them.
我们以前是超级英雄军团 现在就剩我们几个了
Just think of us as the anti-Brainiac resistance.
把我们当成是反脑怪的反抗军就行
Before Brainiac came, this place was a utopia.
脑怪来之前 这地方是乌托邦
Hey, it’s not all bad. There’s plenty of parking spaces.
也没那么坏 还有很多停车的地方
Welcome to resistance headquarters.
欢迎来到反抗军总部
You’ll get used to the sewage smell after a few weeks.
几个礼拜以后 就会习惯这种下水道的味道了
According to historical data…
根据历史资料…
Brainiac was unable to defeat Superman in your time,
脑怪在你们的时代无法打败超人
so he hurled Superman into a future where Brainiac could develop the technology
所以他就把超人丢到了未来 在这 脑怪可以研发技术
to assimilate him and turn him into the ultimate weapon.
同化超人 把他变成终极武器
Could you please not read my mind? And stop finishing my sentences for once.
你能别读我的心吗 能不能有一次容我把话说完
I never read your mind, okay?
我就没读过你的心 好吗
It’s always just obvious what you’re going to say next.
你要说什么一般挺明显的
History also tells us that you and Superman were good friends.
历史还告诉我们 你和超人是好朋友
Maybe we can use your special knowledge of Superman to free him.
你对超人特别的了解 也许我们能用这点来解救他
Then, together, we can rise up and defeat Brainiac.
然后 我们一起发起革命打倒脑怪
Yeah! Yeah, what do you say?